Looking forward to the 2014 season with all the changes made to the cars

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

love kimi ..did lewis not crash ?

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Shame only 35 laps completed, 18 by Hamilton and 11 by Raikkonen. Lots of the teams are having problems of one sort or another

Hamilton crashed as a wing came off and went under his car, or so it is reported. But he's ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Merc looking good overall

But

My god there are some really ugly cars this year !!!!! Not naming any - caterham!!!!! Finally found where the ex hid her vibrator!!!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"love kimi "

I can speak in a monotone voice as well without any apparent emotion and a definite lack of the need to put any structure into anything he says without even thinking to draw breath at any point whilst looking cool and unflustered by anything whatsoever

come on ferrariiii

i still think theres gonna be some issues between kimi and alonso this season

It'll be interesting to see how the powerplants hold up this season. Gotta say I do like Kimi...

"Shame only 35 laps completed, 18 by Hamilton and 11 by Raikkonen. Lots of the teams are having problems of one sort or another

Hamilton crashed as a wing came off and went under his car, or so it is reported. But he's ok "

Thats a shame... I mean its a shame he is OK! Cheating, lying, two faced twat

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Shame only 35 laps completed, 18 by Hamilton and 11 by Raikkonen. Lots of the teams are having problems of one sort or another

Hamilton crashed as a wing came off and went under his car, or so it is reported. But he's ok

Thats a shame... I mean its a shame he is OK! Cheating, lying, two faced twat"

Bit harsh saying its a shame that he is ok after an accident.

Thats a shame... I mean its a shame he is OK! Cheating, lying, two faced twat"

I agree, he is a lying, cheating two-faced twat. You also forgot childish and self important but, honestly, I'm glad he's alright. Regardless of what you think of him, he doesn't deserve to get hurt in the course of entertaining us.

P.s. he's a cunt!

solihull

[Removed by poster at 28/01/14 19:08:50]

solihull

I agree, he is a lying, cheating two-faced twat. You also forgot childish and self important but, honestly, I'm glad he's alright. Regardless of what you think of him, he doesn't deserve to get hurt in the course of entertaining us.I

P.s. he's a cunt!"

Have to confess that we hace gone off him. Why do people think hes a lyer, have i missed something?

By *NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

St Albans

"Merc looking good overall

But

My god there are some really ugly cars this year !!!!! Not naming any - caterham!!!!! Finally found where the ex hid her vibrator!!!"

probably sponsored by Ann summers along with Toro Rosso

I agree, he is a lying, cheating two-faced twat. You also forgot childish and self important but, honestly, I'm glad he's alright. Regardless of what you think of him, he doesn't deserve to get hurt in the course of entertaining us.I

P.s. he's a cunt!

Have to confess that we hace gone off him. Why do people think hes a lyer, have i missed something? "

Everything is everyone else's fault, he doesn't take responsibility for poor decisions either on or off track. His attitude is not becoming of a multi-million pound earning 'sportsman' in my opinion. For a great example of that you need to look at a former Red Bull driver who's now racing a Porsche...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kimi is my favorite driver. He's easily one the best drivers on the grid. Him and Alonso should clear up the points if their car is upto scratch. Hope we don't see Vettel run away with it again. Nothing against him but the last few races last season were just boring

Kimi is 9/1 on paddy power to win the championship so may have a bet on him each way

He came 3rd in 2012 driving for lotus and would have been 3rd last year if it wasn't for the back surgery, so in theory should do lot better in a Ferrari

P.s. he's a cunt!

Have to confess that we hace gone off him. Why do people think hes a lyer, have i missed something?

Everything is everyone else's fault, he doesn't take responsibility for poor decisions either on or off track. His attitude is not becoming of a multi-million pound earning 'sportsman' in my opinion. For a great example of that you need to look at a former Red Bull driver who's now racing a Porsche..."

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

P.s. he's a cunt!

Everything is everyone else's fault, he doesn't take responsibility for poor decisions either on or off track. His attitude is not becoming of a multi-million pound earning 'sportsman' in my opinion. For a great example of that you need to look at a former Red Bull driver who's now racing a Porsche...

"

It's a shame Webber has left, he shouldn't have been number 2 to Vettel in the first place, I'd say thats the main reason he's gone

P.s. he's a cunt!

It's a shame Webber has left, he shouldn't have been number 2 to Vettel in the first place, I'd say thats the main reason he's gone"

I'd say the reason he's gone is that huge knife thats been sticking out of his back for the last couple of seasons.

» Add a new message to this topic