FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mobile numbers on profiles

Mobile numbers on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been browsing...... ..and noticed quite a few men have their mobile numbers on their profile or status page!

I wonder if anyone actually calls them!!!!!

And before anyone asks...no I havent and no I wont! Lol! Just curious! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't see why any1 would I mean most men don't get any calls after a few messages so why would they do it off blind reading a profile

I would be very surprised if anyone did. It does rather smack of desperation though. .at least to me it does!I am imagining them sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring! Long wait!!!! Lol

Lol a little like the people who post on those music chat channels I've seen paying like £2 per text lol

This reminds me of 'new girls' who put their number on their profile, surely this is just a guy or something!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't really see the problem. If it's a play phone and kept on silent, then maybe voicemail or text is another way of communicating as not everyone has 24/7 internet access

Yeh I can kind of understand bbm or kik as they're semi anonymous lol but a number u can't stop from calling/texting is asking to be pranked

"I don't really see the problem. If it's a play phone and kept on silent, then maybe voicemail or text is another way of communicating as not everyone has 24/7 internet access "

Its not a problem. Its up to them! But personally. ..if I see a phone number on a profile...then it puts me right off.

"This reminds me of 'new girls' who put their number on their profile, surely this is just a guy or something! "

Never seen that on womens profiles but then I dont view womens profiles. I thought it was some guys.

Seen on woman's and men's profile. Smacks of desperation to me. Also hate getting messages with number attached. Unless we are planning a meet. It's an instant block

Yes Ian's profile has a phone number on, of course other men phone them even when it states straight lol

We call the number if we are browsing and looking to meet that day

I have never known a guy to answer though and a few days later usually get a text asking who it is

If you like tje look of them why not give the number a call , what's the worse that can happen , I suppose you can find out they are a creepy weirdo quicker or that they are sexy quicker

I avoid profiles with number on puts me off

If I see any numbers on any profiles I avoid like the plague. Just comes across as desperate and that they would shag anything with a pulse or not in some cases....

"If I see any numbers on any profiles I avoid like the plague. Just comes across as desperate and that they would shag anything with a pulse or not in some cases.... "

To be honest that's what I was thinking lol

Seems desperate. Sometimes I wonder if it's a fake profile and they put someone else's number on to be malicious.

"Seems desperate. Sometimes I wonder if it's a fake profile and they put someone else's number on to be malicious."

Hadn't thought of that one, just figured it was a disposable pay as you go sim in one of the many old phones everyone seems to own these days

To put your mobile number on your or A" profile is slightly desperate!..

I would just pass them by....

Once we had a couple on here who sent us a well read message.only to find ( when read their profile) ...the profile also stated, "professional couple" at the end of a long well written profile was two mobile numbers!...

that is one thing that puts me off contacting someone!

Whenever I see a number on a profile I get the feeling its a fake profile that's been set up by an angry ex wanting to inconvenience their former partner, especially those profiles that claim to be single women...

"Been browsing...... ..and noticed quite a few men have their mobile numbers on their profile or status page!

I wonder if anyone actually calls them!!!!!

And before anyone asks...no I havent and no I wont! Lol! Just curious! X"

I would think they have more of the wrong sort of calls than the ones they really want.

» Add a new message to this topic