FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dress size

Dress size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If your pictures clearly show the type of body you have. How would you feel if somewhere asked your dress and bra size.???

I was a bit shocked that someone would ask my dress size. Would you ask ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always ask, I like them to dress in my mothers dresses, so it helps if they fit

I have a hotel, and when we advertise for female staff we request a size 12 applicant, makes ordering uniforms more cost effective x

If I'm interested in them then I wouldn't have a problem telling them, people have preferences after all

No, it would not occur to me to ask such a thing. Even if I'd never seen a picture of a particular girl the most I might do would perhaps be to ask her how she might describe herself.

Politeness and respect. These things should be a natural trait of us all.

Would rather people know rather than them turn up and think oh shit she is much fatter than I thought

It doesn't bother me, but I mention my dress size on my profile so to me it would say they haven't read it and I wouldn't reply.

I generally say my dress size within first few messages with someone cos if they don't like large girls then the less time wasted messaging the wrong guy is more time for me to find the right guy. X

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Dress sizes to me (f) don't really help, unless you have the corresponding height. Body size and different heights can make a big difference.

Also I'm a size 16 top and a 12 bottom, is a bugger with a fitted dress as to get to fit my bust is hanging off my hips

Id say sod off,there are enough pictures on my profile to get a good enough idea of my body shape/size

Unless they're going to be buying me underwear they don't need to know

Maybe pics can be decieving sometimes?

~I'd not be shocked to get asked, I ask guys about their height which is kinda similar.

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 09:53:22]

"Maybe pics can be decieving sometimes?

~I'd not be shocked to get asked, I ask guys about their height which is kinda similar."

Would you also ask them there chest and waist measurements

~I'd not be shocked to get asked, I ask guys about their height which is kinda similar."

Pics can be deceiving? If I meet you and you don't have three breasts I'll feel terribly misled!

Xx

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

It doesn't really bother me if they ask then I'll tell them but if they don't ask I will tell someone in a message as we all have preferences.

I get asked all the time. My dress size is on profile and when they ask boob size I just say big enough or depends on your hand size .I don't see why they need to know dress size or boob size as its not as if they are buying me clothes it underwear

i only remember one man on here who asked me what bra size i was, i didnt think he was very inteligent or attractive anyway so i didnt bother to answere. looking at your pics i think i can tell what size you are, i think he was a bit bothered about it otherwise he wouldnt of asked, thats my impression anyway. if he like your pictures that much he wouldnt of been bothered about what dress size you were, so if i was you i would ignore him and find someone else.

sure there are plenty more on here who would like to meet you.

"If your pictures clearly show the type of body you have. How would you feel if somewhere asked your dress and bra size.???

"

People ask all sorts here why is it a shock when some ask if you take it up the arse and the like? If you don't like someone's message just block.

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

I put my dress size as I am quite busty so in pics it can be deceiving sometimes making me look smaller than I am, i'm not fussed myself but I don't want people making a journey down to see me & be disappointed.

"Id say sod off,there are enough pictures on my profile to get a good enough idea of my body shape/size

Unless they're going to be buying me underwear they don't need to know "

yes she has got a good selection of pictures on here.

Profiles that are full of pics of random body parts may confuse or be deceiving,so I can understand in some cases why men may feel the need to ask....I can't see how full length body pics can be confusing or deceiving

Clacton on sea, Essex

John shoots lots of mature ladies & to make them look sexier than they already are, he will take shoots from above/different angles to make the pics more flattering so full length pics can sometimes look different.

"Would rather people know rather than them turn up and think oh shit she is much fatter than I thought"

Same here, if they are still put off or shocked after seeing my pics and knowing my dress size then that's their fault x

I have never been asked. my pictures should provide a clear enough depiction of my body anyway.

I think it is rude to ask but can understand if pics and profile are not explicit enough.

~I'd not be shocked to get asked, I ask guys about their height which is kinda similar.

Would you also ask them there chest and waist measurements "

p;ossibly, again I dont see the issue.

"I put my dress size as I am quite busty so in pics it can be deceiving sometimes making me look smaller than I am, i'm not fussed myself but I don't want people making a journey down to see me & be disappointed. "

cant imagine anyone being disappointed when they meet you.

Pics can be deceiving? If I meet you and you don't have three breasts I'll feel terribly misled!

Xx"

Lol true...Id wear my special pinny just for you haha can you imagine the looks lol

"John shoots lots of mature ladies & to make them look sexier than they already are, he will take shoots from above/different angles to make the pics more flattering so full length pics can sometimes look different.

"

My oh uses a phone or a small samsung digital camera he bought me years,hes not a professional therefore my pics are of me as I am.....if people struggle with my body size then thats their issue not mine,Im comfortable with the fact that anyone who meets me won't be shocked by any difference in body shape,size or face

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"If your pictures clearly show the type of body you have. How would you feel if somewhere asked your dress and bra size.???

"

I would ask their cock size if I was really interested so its only fair that they ask my boob size..! I've never been asked but....

Its 36 DD by the way and a curvy, luscious size 14

Xx

Lol true...Id wear my special pinny just for you haha can you imagine the looks lol"

Yes, and I can imagine the licks too! xx

Clacton on sea, Essex

"I put my dress size as I am quite busty so in pics it can be deceiving sometimes making me look smaller than I am, i'm not fussed myself but I don't want people making a journey down to see me & be disappointed.

cant imagine anyone being disappointed when they meet you."

Thank you xx, i have not had anyone walk out yet but id like to let them know i am a big girl x.

Xx

Lol true...Id wear my special pinny just for you haha can you imagine the looks lol

Yes, and I can imagine the licks too! xx"

lol

"

I always send full body pic and dress size.......

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I am size 16 dress size, 14 skirt size and 38B boob size - the whole world know now...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i have a full body shot and my dress size is on my profile. im a big beliver in what you see is what you get

"I always ask, I like them to dress in my mothers dresses, so it helps if they fit "
Norman Bates

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

Think Silence of The Lambs..... and don't answer

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Depending on the context and how soon they ask, asking my bra size tends to earn an immediate block.

As it does when men who totally don't fit my preferences message me, especially short messages focusing on "I want", and when told they aren't my type, respond 'but I love big boobs' and then make out that because they like the look of my boobs, I have some sort of obligation to meet them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I get asked, but I always wonder if it is a trick question when they ask me.

no big deal if u get asked re ur dress size or bra size is it ? its just more info needed and it gives a much clearer mental pic of what size a person is, even if public pics r displayed, its the same if a lady asks a bloke cock size, no big deal and nothing to be shocked over, at end of the day they aint asking for your passport or NI number

By *eather_satinCouple  over a year ago

West Sussex

I say in my profile but I'd never ask a lady what size dress she is. I think slim/athletic/average/curvy or large is enough to go by. Plus it's not all about the size for us, mental attraction is more important.

Wouldn't bother me if I was asked though, it would just indicate that the op hasn't read our profile.

"no big deal if u get asked re ur dress size or bra size is it ? its just more info needed and it gives a much clearer mental pic of what size a person is, even if public pics r displayed, its the same if a lady asks a bloke cock size, no big deal and nothing to be shocked over, at end of the day they aint asking for your passport or NI number"

Ive never asked a guy what his dick size is ........and wouldnt either,. I prefer to wait and see

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"

That's ok as long as they reciprocate. And also send in their inside leg measurement and size of jockstrap.

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 12:24:26]

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 12:31:42]

That's ok as long as they reciprocate. And also send in their inside leg measurement and size of jockstrap. "

"i only remember one man on here who asked me what bra size i was, i didnt think he was very inteligent or attractive anyway so i didnt bother to answere. looking at your pics i think i can tell what size you are, i think he was a bit bothered about it otherwise he wouldnt of asked, thats my impression anyway. if he like your pictures that much he wouldnt of been bothered about what dress size you were, so if i was you i would ignore him and find someone else.

sure there are plenty more on here who would like to meet you. "

Statistically, quite a few women haven't been measured correctly and are wearing the wrong bra size. So you might feeding false information anyway.

Both men and women are funny about measurements here. Like it was said, if you're into each other, then you'd say. If it's the first question they ask, then move on.

I'd state my dress size. Some men haven't a clue though as to what that translates as.

"I'd state my dress size. Some men haven't a clue though as to what that translates as."

True...

But tell them that you got huge tits and a big ass and they understand that bit.

"But tell them that you got huge tits and a big ass and they understand that bit. "

lol lol lol Brilliant and true

"But tell them that you got huge tits and a big ass and they understand that bit.

lol lol lol Brilliant and true"

Everyone knows that my tits are fake and my arse is massive

I've had a few men ask that over the years, not sure its really relevant. Dress size means nothing as people all carry their weight differently. I'm a size 18, sometimes a 20 but don't think I look it but then what is someone who is a size 18 supposed to look like?? I had a guy message once asking for a meet who had no one larger than a size 14 on his profile. When I explained I wouldn't be for him as I was an 18 he wouldn't believe me and kept messaging. Its just a number, as with age

Op ... having looked at your public pics , there isn't really a full body pic .

So if someone who wishes to meet you asks for measurements , it may be pedantic , but would give them a realistic idea of what to expect

I'm happy to tell anyone my dress and bra size. The ones that tell me what they want to do with my big tits and fat arse will then get the cold shoulder. I do point out that although I am fat I don't schlepp around the bedroom with my tits banging on my knees

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I wouldn't understand even if they told me. I'd rather know how many apples they can fit in their knickers.

my size reflects on clothes and underwear i buy

sometimes im a 18 and sometimes 20 on the bottom half as my hips

underwear change as well

i can be a e f g in some shops

i love my curves

"But tell them that you got huge tits and a big ass and they understand that bit.

lol lol lol Brilliant and true

Everyone knows that my tits are fake and my arse is massive "

and you mention nothing about your big gob

I ask.them to tell me when they are taking me shopping...

"I wouldn't understand even if they told me. I'd rather know how many apples they can fit in their knickers. "

If im wearing them, 6 ...if im not...18 and a half ,minus the pips

"I wouldn't understand even if they told me. I'd rather know how many apples they can fit in their knickers. "

You'll have to be more precise than that - there's massive Bramleys and there's Tiddly Pommes.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

My name is bbw so do I really need to give my dress size

in a thong none

"My name is bbw so do I really need to give my dress size "

to be fair BBW don't really tell much besides you carry weight, BBW can be anything from a size 16 plus, but a guy who likes a size 16/18 may not like a woman who's a size 26, plus a lot of big women have really close up shots for pic's and it can be hard to make out their size from a pic taken so close, which is probably why people still ask their size even though they put large/ample or say they are a BBW

I really don't see a problem telling someone your size if your looking to meet, if they turn you down surely better do it now rather than after you have made the effort to meet?

It wouldn't bother me if someone asked my bra or dress size to be honest!

"My name is bbw so do I really need to give my dress size "

bbw means a variety of things to lots of different people..

if your not comfortable giving out your dress size then dont. Some men might think a 16 is a BBW.. yet to others it could mean someone sized 32

generally i just see the term meaning 'over weight, plus sized to a degree'

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

The irony is that many men have no idea what a particular bra or dress size actually is.

Why not....plenty of so called ladies on here ask the size of a guys cock

Sizes are bullshit. Different shops have different sizes. Don't know what size I am or bra size. I wear whatever fits.

I send a pic to anyone I might meet and always meet for coffee first. If that's not enough then they aren't my type of person.

"I ask.them to tell me when they are taking me shopping...

"

why do u need to be "taken" for shopping, are you not capable of doing it alone ?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Women's dress sizes vary from shop to shop and design to design. A 14 in Next will not necessarily be a 14 in Top Shop or New Look. In fact, I bought two size 12 pants in Next of the same style last summer - different colours and material. One fitted fine, the other pair I couldn't get past my thighs. And those were in the same shop!!

So what is a 14? It's meaningless.

"Women's dress sizes vary from shop to shop and design to design. A 14 in Next will not necessarily be a 14 in Top Shop or New Look. In fact, I bought two size 12 pants in Next of the same style last summer - different colours and material. One fitted fine, the other pair I couldn't get past my thighs. And those were in the same shop!!

So what is a 14? It's meaningless."

Good point!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"My name is bbw so do I really need to give my dress size

bbw means a variety of things to lots of different people..

if your not comfortable giving out your dress size then dont. Some men might think a 16 is a BBW.. yet to others it could mean someone sized 32

generally i just see the term meaning 'over weight, plus sized to a degree'

"

I do give out my dress/bra size if asked as it doesn`t bother me, the bbw name was a quick indication to tell people I am not a slim lady, however I do understand that a well taken photo can disguise a lot of the wobbly bits

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

if they don't like larger women I wouldn't expect them to bother mailing me

I don't mind giving it out, it is on our profile.

We are who we are big or small

Nette

No issue with telling peeps my bra or dress size.

if someone is visually pleasing does it matter what size waist/dress they are, of even how big their cock or boobs are?

if there is an attraction these things are just attachments that are added to the package.

i cant understand people getting all het up on the difference between a 10 and 12, or 6 and 7 inches, or 38d and 38dd, it makes no sense.

am i just too easy going for a lifestyle like this? seems that way

"if someone is visually pleasing does it matter what size waist/dress they are, of even how big their cock or boobs are?

if there is an attraction these things are just attachments that are added to the package.

i cant understand people getting all het up on the difference between a 10 and 12, or 6 and 7 inches, or 38d and 38dd, it makes no sense.

am i just too easy going for a lifestyle like this? seems that way"

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Mines on my profile but if it wasn't it wouldn't bother me if someone asked

"I put my dress size as I am quite busty so in pics it can be deceiving sometimes making me look smaller than I am, i'm not fussed myself but I don't want people making a journey down to see me & be disappointed. "

Maybe you are right i should change my profile and put my dress size.

Mine dress size is on my profile so they know before messaging - well those that bother reading it anyway

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"

I would cheekily ask about chest size, but never dress size.

my bra is sized 46 c. and its a big one with three sets of hooks.

I would cheekily ask about chest size, but never dress size."

Clacton on sea, Essex

People usually stop at my bra size & don't get any further, when I get time wasters contacting me for a meet when they clearly say they don't meet women over a size 14 I simply ignore them as the damage as been done by then.

i think it is rude to ask a persons dress and bra size. maybe if they want to wear ur clothes as u have good taste?

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"

Been married for 30yrs and womens dress sizes are more of a mystery to me than ancient building techniques, and I bet it's the same for most blokes too.

Tell him you're a 12 and chances are, once he's got a hard on he wont give a fuck anyway

I dont mind if people ask we all have our preferences, and photos don't always give you a real sense of perspective....but at the end of the day...its just a general idea because until you meet...you cant know for sure if you will be attracted to eachother.

I am very petite and lots of guys say they prefer curvy women...which I am not. So I am just honest because they will soon find out if they meet me so whats the point in being shy about it. It will only lead to someone feeling disappointed and misled. But thats just me.

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

"I have a hotel, and when we advertise for female staff we request a size 12 applicant, makes ordering uniforms more cost effective x"

Is there a big difference in price per uniform if theyre size 14 or 10?

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

I would cheekily ask about chest size, but never dress size."

Asking bust size is fair game I think. Dress size isnt unless you're planning to get some sexy underwear for them.

Clacton on sea, Essex

[Removed by poster at 30/01/14 19:29:34]

Clacton on sea, Essex

I would cheekily ask about chest size, but never dress size.

Asking bust size is fair game I think. Dress size isnt unless you're planning to get some sexy underwear for them."

I do put both as i would hate a couple/single to meet me & be disappointed, it also stops me worrying that i am misleading them.

Its quite alarming how many siziest people there are here on Fab, if they don't like your profile they can simply carry on with their search instead of being rude.

Just look at it this way...

Maybe all the guys who ask for your dress size are really closet crossdressers and really want to wear ya clothes

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Why are guys so obsessed with guessing/knowing bra size? I like tits, what bra size would only interest me if I was gonna buy her underwear!

Master

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Its on my profile..so then there is no reason to ask

» Add a new message to this topic