FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck buddies/friends with benefits

Fuck buddies/friends with benefits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So im just curious as to how different people feel can you just have a fuck buddy or friend with benefits without developing feelings for that person i have a couple of new friends that i enjoy regular sex with but how far can it go before it goes too far

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think it all depends on the person. Some people can sit beside the same person at work for 5 years and hardly chat and have no feelings either way for them. Others, you only need to brush by and they are firm friends.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes you can and if you find enjoy

sometimes it does go a little tits up, then hide all metal cutlery if it is a night of the full moon.

"I think it all depends on the person. Some people can sit beside the same person at work for 5 years and hardly chat and have no feelings either way for them. Others, you only need to brush by and they are firm friends. "

Yeah very true i think it also depends on how well you get on outside the bedroom x

"yes you can and if you find enjoy

sometimes it does go a little tits up, then hide all metal cutlery if it is a night of the full moon."

So i shouldnt be expecting any marriage proposals then just maybe a good forking x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"yes you can and if you find enjoy

sometimes it does go a little tits up, then hide all metal cutlery if it is a night of the full moon.

So i shouldnt be expecting any marriage proposals then just maybe a good forking x"

good luck it is lovely to see when people are happy

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My fb and I spoke about our arrangement and agreed NSA, we only contact each other to make a sex date. She's the only person I allow to break my Goldfinger rules....

"My fb and I spoke about our arrangement and agreed NSA, we only contact each other to make a sex date. She's the only person I allow to break my Goldfinger rules.... "

Goldfinger rules ooohh whats that im curious ? X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck Buddy required no pay and long hours, Send cv and i will see if your up to the task

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

I've had a FwB for nearly 3 years. We do keep in touch most days. Completely NSA, but a great friendship, and a sexual relationship which has been built on trust, communication and connection.

I had a FWB but things got weird when feelings become involved so called it a day but still keep in touch, on the lookout now lol x

"I had a FWB but things got weird when feelings become involved so called it a day but still keep in touch, on the lookout now lol x"

This is what im thinking might happen x

"I've had a FwB for nearly 3 years. We do keep in touch most days. Completely NSA, but a great friendship, and a sexual relationship which has been built on trust, communication and connection. "

This is how me and my fwb is. We care deeply for each other as friends and thats all. We know that if either one is in trouble we are always there for each other at a drop of a hat but you must set boundries with fb and fwb so neither one gets emotionally attatched or hurt

"I've had a FwB for nearly 3 years. We do keep in touch most days. Completely NSA, but a great friendship, and a sexual relationship which has been built on trust, communication and connection. "

Same here and its been just about 6 and half yrs now. he is my best buddy too.

"I've had a FwB for nearly 3 years. We do keep in touch most days. Completely NSA, but a great friendship, and a sexual relationship which has been built on trust, communication and connection.

Same here and its been just about 6 and half yrs now. he is my best buddy too. "

I like the thought of that x

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

had a fb for 2 years ...chat most days and we are very good friends ...if i got a sniff that emotions were involved i would run for the hills

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"I've had a FwB for nearly 3 years. We do keep in touch most days. Completely NSA, but a great friendship, and a sexual relationship which has been built on trust, communication and connection.

Same here and its been just about 6 and half yrs now. he is my best buddy too. "

» Add a new message to this topic