FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jim Davidson + UKIP

Jim Davidson + UKIP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just occurred to me that they could be a match made in heaven. Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 22:26:11]

Yep - both bigoted, ignorant mysogynists who try their best to make excuses for their racism.

"Yep - both bigoted, ignorant mysogynists who try their best to make excuses for their racism."

Not Racists then ?

"Yep - both bigoted, ignorant mysogynists who try their best to make excuses for their racism."

So deputy leader to Farage then??

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I thought Jim Davidson was more of a BNP man.

"Just occurred to me that they could be a match made in heaven. Thoughts?"

What are yours?

"Just occurred to me that they could be a match made in heaven. Thoughts?

What are yours?"

UKIP are opportunist and would love to ride on his current popularity. He has been a long term Tory supporter and has voiced political opinion in the past and may find the UKIP platform something interesting given its strong right wing position.

What are yours?

UKIP are opportunist and would love to ride on his current popularity. He has been a long term Tory supporter and has voiced political opinion in the past and may find the UKIP platform something interesting given its strong right wing position."

Current Popularity ? do you mean that trash Z list programme that the brain dead watch

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

If twats deserve each other, then yeah, a match made in heaven!

Two twats together well suited.

What are yours?

UKIP are opportunist and would love to ride on his current popularity. He has been a long term Tory supporter and has voiced political opinion in the past and may find the UKIP platform something interesting given its strong right wing position.

Current Popularity ? do you mean that trash Z list programme that the brain dead watch "

The "brain dead" not only vote on reality TV shows, they also vote in elections - but thank you for the contribution.

What are yours?

Current Popularity ? do you mean that trash Z list programme that the brain dead watch

The "brain dead" not only vote on reality TV shows, they also vote in elections - but thank you for the contribution. "

This is True but i wouldnt cast my vote according to to what has been said on a heavily edited Celebrity programme

My pleasure

What are yours?

The "brain dead" not only vote on reality TV shows, they also vote in elections - but thank you for the contribution.

This is True but i wouldnt cast my vote according to to what has been said on a heavily edited Celebrity programme

My pleasure "

Unfortunately much of modern politics is personality rather than policy led these days!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I thought Jim Davidson was more of a BNP man."

UKIP is more BNP light, I'd say.

What are yours?

My pleasure

Unfortunately much of modern politics is personality rather than policy led these days!"

Again i agree with you what i was trying to say is the majority of people wont remember any of those wannabes or what they said in six months ..thankfully

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I thought Jim Davidson was more of a BNP man.

UKIP is more BNP light, I'd say. "

More like BNP 2 - The Polite Face of Racism.

Now Nick Griffin is reduced to doing Youtube cookery videos to get across his 'views', bigotry seems to have taken on a somewhat 'acceptable' face in UKIP. Which is a shame.

Hinckley

What are yours?

My pleasure "

You'll cast your vote based on heavily edited manifestos and Party Political Broadcasts then?

im a ukip supporter and a jim davidson fan perhaps I should have doubled tnem up in corals .as they will both win and shock the people who talk a load of crap oi oi it matters when theres money on it

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 23:13:20]

Hinckley

"im a ukip supporter and a jim davidson fan perhaps I should have doubled tnem up in corals .as they will both win and shock the people who talk a load of crap oi oi it matters when theres money on it "

You sure do pile on the reasons to dislike you

those that dont vote but have a so called opinion .must be brain dead as they are too thick to choose a party or candidate. and put an x in a box yet they can chat plenty of shit in a swingers forum .

"im a ukip supporter and a jim davidson fan perhaps I should have doubled tnem up in corals .as they will both win and shock the people who talk a load of crap oi oi it matters when theres money on it

You sure do pile on the reasons to dislike you"

why on earth would I want you to like me.this isnt a find a friend.com for people with .o mates is it

Hinckley

"those that dont vote but have a so called opinion .must be brain dead as they are too thick to choose a party or candidate. and put an x in a box yet they can chat plenty of shit in a swingers forum . "

I'm quite capable of spoiling a ballot paper if none of the prospective candidates appeal to me. Though how that equates to being brain dead, thick, or having anything to do with posting on a swingers forum escapes me.

Hinckley

"im a ukip supporter and a jim davidson fan perhaps I should have doubled tnem up in corals .as they will both win and shock the people who talk a load of crap oi oi it matters when theres money on it

You sure do pile on the reasons to dislike youwhy on earth would I want you to like me.this isnt a find a friend.com for people with .o mates is it "

Evidently...

Ha ha jim won looks like you lot slagging off are on ur own , how sad if that's the best calling him a racsist

ruining a ballot paper is braindead .all hardworking people pay tax .set by who wins the election .public services are cut or set by the winner ie the nhs fire service police forces .this is england scotland and wales soon we will be able to see the biggest decision how devided this once great country will become .please my scottish relations as my dad used to say use your loaf .vote no to the snp .

Hinckley

"ruining a ballot paper is braindead .all hardworking people pay tax .set by who wins the election .public services are cut or set by the winner ie the nhs fire service police forces .this is england scotland and wales soon we will be able to see the biggest decision how devided this once great country will become .please my scottish relations as my dad used to say use your loaf .vote no to the snp . "

Of course running your paper isn't brain dead, it's a long held form of protest, as opposed to not turning up at all. As the rest of your well thought out argument, well that makes no sense whatsoever!

Hinckley

"Ha ha jim won looks like you lot slagging off are on ur own , how sad if that's the best calling him a racsist "

You know, you're right, I can feel a change in the political atmosphere already, a real feelgood factor is enveloping me as I type...

"ruining a ballot paper is braindead .all hardworking people pay tax .set by who wins the election .public services are cut or set by the winner ie the nhs fire service police forces .this is england scotland and wales soon we will be able to see the biggest decision how devided this once great country will become .please my scottish relations as my dad used to say use your loaf .vote no to the snp . "

There wasn't a winner last time and I doubt there will be a winner next time.

Oh and you left off Northern Ireland there too.

"Ha ha jim won looks like you lot slagging off are on ur own , how sad if that's the best calling him a racsist

You know, you're right, I can feel a change in the political atmosphere already, a real feelgood factor is enveloping me as I type..."

nothing to do wiv politics we r just saying good on him he is laughing all the way to the bank again lol

snp stands for scottish national party .bnp stood for british national party .ukip stands for united kingdom party .whos the rascists the scottish? ukip wont start rounding up the black people or the jews or the chinese etc etc they are asking we lose the stupid rules of brussels .that poor peodophile has had his feelings upset in prison .he can sue that theif hurt himself burgling my house he can sue that rapist dont want to do his full sentence lets let him out early fuck brussels we want to make our own rules again p anyway im up at 5 to go to work .some of us have to pay our taxes

Hinckley

"snp stands for scottish national party .bnp stood for british national party .ukip stands for united kingdom party .whos the rascists the scottish? ukip wont start rounding up the black people or the jews or the chinese etc etc they are asking we lose the stupid rules of brussels .that poor peodophile has had his feelings upset in prison .he can sue that theif hurt himself burgling my house he can sue that rapist dont want to do his full sentence lets let him out early fuck brussels we want to make our own rules again p anyway im up at 5 to go to work .some of us have to pay our taxes "

We do make our own rules, we have Parliamentary Sovereignty which trumps the ECHR! It only gets fucked up when the Home Secretary tries to make up his/her own rules e.g. Whole Life Tariffs and trying to extradite Abu Hamza without checking whether the Jordanians would torture him or not first.

See, I pay my taxes and read too.

all the more reasons to change the rules abu hamza should never have been granted asylum in the first place and whole life should be life.bring nack the death penalty for the wrong uns of this world rant over back to work

Hinckley

I actually meant Abu Qatada but the point is, you just don't get it! But there's a good boy, get back to work, as you're obviously the only one on here that does work.

"I actually meant Abu Qatada but the point is, you just don't get it! But there's a good boy, get back to work, as you're obviously the only one on here that does work."
who would wanna meet qatada? If that's his view stop having a go at him

Hinckley

"I actually meant Abu Qatada but the point is, you just don't get it! But there's a good boy, get back to work, as you're obviously the only one on here that does work.who would wanna meet qatada? If that's his view stop having a go at him"

Who mentioned meeting him? Or do you struggle with reading as well as writing?

He's quite entitled to his opinions, what he's not entitled to do is spout rubbish that actually contradicts the laws we actually already have. Well, to be honest, he can spout whatever he wants as long as he remembers that with free speech, comes responsibility. The responsibility in this case being to have a clue what you're talking about.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"snp stands for scottish national party .bnp stood for british national party .ukip stands for united kingdom party .whos the rascists the scottish? ukip wont start rounding up the black people or the jews or the chinese etc etc they are asking we lose the stupid rules of brussels .that poor peodophile has had his feelings upset in prison .he can sue that theif hurt himself burgling my house he can sue that rapist dont want to do his full sentence lets let him out early fuck brussels we want to make our own rules again p anyway im up at 5 to go to work .some of us have to pay our taxes

We do make our own rules, we have Parliamentary Sovereignty which trumps the ECHR! It only gets fucked up when the Home Secretary tries to make up his/her own rules e.g. Whole Life Tariffs and trying to extradite Abu Hamza without checking whether the Jordanians would torture him or not first.

See, I pay my taxes and read too."

What nonsense. Firstly you say that parliament trumps the ECHR and in the very next sentence you accuse the elected Home Secretary of making up his/her own rules. Maybe you haven't noticed, but that is why millions trudge down to the polling station every 5 years to elect a government to make the bloody rules!!!

The ECHR trumps everything in British law. That is why various Home Secretary's fought for 10 years to get rid of the hate preacher Hamza.

The same applies to whole life sentences. The British justice system has rightly set whole life sentences on certain killers, most recently in the tragic case of April Jones. The EHCR is maintaining that this breaches their human rights and is illegal according to the European convention of human rights. Britain will probably get fined because of its stance, or a future government will back down and overturn the sentences.

Costa Blanca Spain...

Qatada Hamza? Same difference. Both terrorists or apologists for terror, and both rightly kicked out.

Titz Towers, North Notts

Legally speaking, Parliament is still sovereign and can repeal the ECHR at any time, thus perpetuating the doctrine of Parliamentary Supremacy. However, to do so would inevitably lead to a major rift with the EU.

The Home Secretary can introduce any legislation she likes, but must state it is either compliant with EU law, or that it is not, but the executive wish to proceed with it anyway.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

old nick nick is a bit of a tit, and there does seem to be a lot of tits within ukip..

made for each other..

Hinckley

"snp stands for scottish national party .bnp stood for british national party .ukip stands for united kingdom party .whos the rascists the scottish? ukip wont start rounding up the black people or the jews or the chinese etc etc they are asking we lose the stupid rules of brussels .that poor peodophile has had his feelings upset in prison .he can sue that theif hurt himself burgling my house he can sue that rapist dont want to do his full sentence lets let him out early fuck brussels we want to make our own rules again p anyway im up at 5 to go to work .some of us have to pay our taxes

What nonsense. Firstly you say that parliament trumps the ECHR and in the very next sentence you accuse the elected Home Secretary of making up his/her own rules. Maybe you haven't noticed, but that is why millions trudge down to the polling station every 5 years to elect a government to make the bloody rules!!!

The ECHR trumps everything in British law. That is why various Home Secretary's fought for 10 years to get rid of the hate preacher Hamza.

The same applies to whole life sentences. The British justice system has rightly set whole life sentences on certain killers, most recently in the tragic case of April Jones. The EHCR is maintaining that this breaches their human rights and is illegal according to the European convention of human rights. Britain will probably get fined because of its stance, or a future government will back down and overturn the sentences.

"

The elected Home Secretary can't just make up her own rules as she/he goes along, was the point! That's why we have the best justice system in the world, for all it's faults, because individuals can't just change the jaw as it pleases them or on a populist whim!

As for whole life sentences, you can sentence someone to as long a sentence as you like, as long as you don't remove the 'possibility' of parole. That's when it us considered inhumane.

Hinckley

"Qatada Hamza? Same difference. Both terrorists or apologists for terror, and both rightly kicked out."

Did I day they shouldn't be?

Ride roughshod over procedure and law and create legal precedents and one day it's not just the 'guilty' you end up deporting.

Zzzzzzz what a load of boring tosh!!

Can we go back to the fun of swinging and leave the political debate to the pub? with the rest of the dull bullshit!!! Lol

Shag anyone???

Hinckley

"Zzzzzzz what a load of boring tosh!!

Can we go back to the fun of swinging and leave the political debate to the pub? with the rest of the dull bullshit!!! Lol

Shag anyone??? "

Thanks for your contribution. You can go and sit in the garden with a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps now, while the grown-ups have a conversation.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you can't debate without making childish and rude comments aimed at the posters then maybe you need to join in the garden picnic.

Please, if you are going to debate, keep it civil.

Hinckley

"If you can't debate without making childish and rude comments aimed at the posters then maybe you need to join in the garden picnic.

Please, if you are going to debate, keep it civil."

So making an irrelevant and totally off-topic point is fine but pointing out that it was irrelevant and off-topic in an obviously tongue in cheek fashion isn't?

If that was rude and childish, then I really need to recalibrate my moral compass!

Costa Blanca Spain...

The elected Home Secretary can't just make up her own rules as she/he goes along, was the point! That's why we have the best justice system in the world, for all it's faults, because individuals can't just change the jaw as it pleases them or on a populist whim!

As for whole life sentences, you can sentence someone to as long a sentence as you like, as long as you don't remove the 'possibility' of parole. That's when it us considered inhumane.

"

Yes he/she can. It's called executive power, but he/she, the same as all cabinet ministers, is still answerable to parliament.

As for the "possibility" of parole, which one of Ian Brady, Peter Tobin, Mark Bridger, Peter Sutcliffe, or Levi Bellfield would you like to give that luxury to?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If you can't debate without making childish and rude comments aimed at the posters then maybe you need to join in the garden picnic.

So making an irrelevant and totally off-topic point is fine but pointing out that it was irrelevant and off-topic in an obviously tongue in cheek fashion isn't?

If that was rude and childish, then I really need to recalibrate my moral compass!

"

I was mainly talking about your previous comments

"

Hold [ctrl] and press F4 to re-calibrate your sense of humour!! pft some people are far too self important for a swingers site!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok back to the debate please.

"Ok back to the debate please. "

Sorry!!

Hinckley

Yes he/she can. It's called executive power, but he/she, the same as all cabinet ministers, is still answerable to parliament.

As for the "possibility" of parole, which one of Ian Brady, Peter Tobin, Mark Bridger, Peter Sutcliffe, or Levi Bellfield would you like to give that luxury to?"

And whenever the Home Secretary tries to wield executive power, they usually get there arses kicked by the Supreme Court, nothing to do with ECHR!

I wouldn't give parole to any of them, I would give the 'possibility' of parole to all of them. It's all pretty much semantics but in a lot of cases prevents prisoners committing crimes in prison, as, if they're in on a whole life tariff anyway, where's the incentive to behave?

If you're in hospital as you've been judged insane, you're not eligible for parole until you're declared sane and have a trial anyway.

"Ok back to the debate please. "

So the debate is, would UKIP find it useful to try and secure some reasonably high profile celebrity figures (eg Jim Davidson post his CBB victory and apparent populate support) to help their cause? (just in case anyone had forgotten!)

As for the "possibility" of parole, which one of Ian Brady, Peter Tobin, Mark Bridger, Peter Sutcliffe, or Levi Bellfield would you like to give that luxury to?

And whenever the Home Secretary tries to wield executive power, they usually get there arses kicked by the Supreme Court, nothing to do with ECHR!

I wouldn't give parole to any of them, I would give the 'possibility' of parole to all of them. It's all pretty much semantics but in a lot of cases prevents prisoners committing crimes in prison, as, if they're in on a whole life tariff anyway, where's the incentive to behave?

If you're in hospital as you've been judged insane, you're not eligible for parole until you're declared sane and have a trial anyway.

"

Exactly how many of these whole life tariff prisoners misbehave as you put it it is more likely they are attacked

People say no hanging lock them up for life then it's oh they should have the chance of parole .

If there is a chance eventually they will be getting parole

Hinckley

Exactly how many of these whole life tariff prisoners misbehave as you put it it is more likely they are attacked

People say no hanging lock them up for life then it's oh they should have the chance of parole .

If there is a chance eventually they will be getting parole "

Do you have any proof that if they're eligible for parole, they eventually get parole?

As for Capital Punishment, for those who argue that it should be bought back, so that the taxpayer doesn't have to keep them, take a look at how much it costs to get a convicted prisoner to the execution room in the US, once all the appeals procedures have been exhausted.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 30/01/14 11:09:16]

What are yours?

I watch it. I'm far from brain dead. It takes a certain kind of person to have to belittle others in order to make themselves appear superior."

Gran your not brain dead most people here you could run rings around again and again, I Watched too .. I love to see the way people minds work and games they play .. x

What are yours?

I watch it. I'm far from brain dead. It takes a certain kind of person to have to belittle others in order to make themselves appear superior.Gran your not brain dead most people here you could run rings around again and again, I Watched too .. I love to see the way people minds work and games they play .. x"

she could run rings around them with one eye closed whilst cat napping

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

While you make a fair point about behaviour in prison, the problem is that possibility could quite easily become reality one day.

As for home secretary's getting their arses kicked by the Supreme Court. Firstly the Supreme Court is quite a new invention, not long ago it was the Law Lords.

Secondly the Supreme Court has to uphold European law including the European convention of human rights which, as I said earlier, trumps everything.

Going back to the UKIP question, I don't think UKIP needs celebrity endorsement, least of all from Jim Davidson.

Some of this debate has been about the sovereignty of parliament over EU law and while it has been lively it has been mostly in good humour. However, remember this. If you don't like the current or any future government in Britain you can always go to the polling station and play a part in changing it. That is not the case with the EU commission. They are elected by no-one and have powers far in excess of any national government, and are hell bent on grabbing more.

I advise people to think very hard before playing the racism card or chucking Swastikas around at all the Euro sceptic party's as it is the first step to try to either sideline them abolish them altogther. The Communist Barroso himself has already stated publicly that the EU should not tolerate any "illiberal" government in Europe (elected or not) and now describes democracy as "populism"

How long before any non Socialist government is "illiberal" and "populism" is abolished?

EU delende est.

Well said! The Europeans cannot teach us anything about democracy because we invented it & prevented Europe from being enslaved by the likes of Hitler & Napoleon etc.

Hinckley

"Well said! The Europeans cannot teach us anything about democracy because we invented it & prevented Europe from being enslaved by the likes of Hitler & Napoleon etc. "

Actually, the Greeks invented democracy and Russian winters played the greatest part in ensuring that Hitler and Napolean were unsuccessful

in Lancashire

"Well said! The Europeans cannot teach us anything about democracy because we invented it & prevented Europe from being enslaved by the likes of Hitler & Napoleon etc. "

was'nt just us though was it..

it was folks of all colours across the globe who fought and died to preserve 'freedom'..

for a lot of people right wing and far right parties of which ukip present themselves as very anti the types of people whose fore bears gave their lives to protect..

as for Human rights legislation whilst it has its faults and loopholes for clever legal folk its beneficial for us all as citizens whomever we support politically..

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Well said! The Europeans cannot teach us anything about democracy because we invented it & prevented Europe from being enslaved by the likes of Hitler & Napoleon etc.

Actually, the Greeks invented democracy and Russian winters played the greatest part in ensuring that Hitler and Napolean were unsuccessful "

Partly correct about the Greeks although the modern system of parliamentary democracy was a British invention.

Bonaparte's retreat from Russia played a decisive part in his first downfall before being exiled on Elba. However his final defeat after his second coming was firmly down to the British, Dutch, and Prussian army's.

While the Russian winter also played a large part in the defeat of Hitler. It must be remembered that had Britain capitulated or sued for peace in '39/40 there would have been no second front (North Africa/Italy) or third front (the liberation of France) and it would almost certainly meant that the Americans would have stayed out of the European theatre.

With all the troops and equipment released from those fronts, Hitler could have had a very different result in Russia.

Our democracy has worked for the best interests of our people for over 400 hundred years. I don't want a band of EU fraudsters like Barrosso to corrupt our politicians into handing over our hard won freedoms. It is not for any of our politicians to give away. Our ancestors didn't fight & die fighting the Nazi's etc just for it to be given away by spive politicians. What we had before Maastrict in 1992 was far superior for the British population than anything Brussels can impose upon us.

Hinckley

"Well said! The Europeans cannot teach us anything about democracy because we invented it & prevented Europe from being enslaved by the likes of Hitler & Napoleon etc.

Actually, the Greeks invented democracy and Russian winters played the greatest part in ensuring that Hitler and Napolean were unsuccessful

Partly correct about the Greeks although the modern system of parliamentary democracy was a British invention.

Bonaparte's retreat from Russia played a decisive part in his first downfall before being exiled on Elba. However his final defeat after his second coming was firmly down to the British, Dutch, and Prussian army's.

While the Russian winter also played a large part in the defeat of Hitler. It must be remembered that had Britain capitulated or sued for peace in '39/40 there would have been no second front (North Africa/Italy) or third front (the liberation of France) and it would almost certainly meant that the Americans would have stayed out of the European theatre.

With all the troops and equipment released from those fronts, Hitler could have had a very different result in Russia."

I was being flippant based on the gung-ho nationalism displayed by the OP I quoted

The way I'd always read it was that if Hitler hadn't so bloody-mindedly committed to the Eastern Front, he'd have had far better resources to place in Western Europe, given that broadly speaking, whether Hitler won or lost elsewhere, Russia would have remained autonomous at worst.

in Lancashire

"

Bonaparte's retreat from Russia played a decisive part in his first downfall before being exiled on Elba. However his final defeat after his second coming was firmly down to the British, Dutch, and Prussian army's."

think the fact that Napoleon lost the best part of half a million men (killed or taken prisoners) in the retreat from Moscow was a major factor in the battle of Waterloo..

had he been successfull in Russia its possible we would have sued for peace, thus negating the campaign later but a French army without the losses they suffered would have been a much stronger opponent in any case..

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Jim Daidson and Ukip ?? me kip ??,..na i tell you what Jim Davidson and you kip and see how you like it.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

I was being flippant based on the gung-ho nationalism displayed by the OP I quoted

The way I'd always read it was that if Hitler hadn't so bloody-mindedly committed to the Eastern Front, he'd have had far better resources to place in Western Europe, given that broadly speaking, whether Hitler won or lost elsewhere, Russia would have remained autonomous at worst."

Hitler's eyes were always east. Firstly he calculated that Britain and France had no stomach for war and believed that he could invade Poland with impunity. When that backfired on him he made the decision to invade France to knock them out of the war with the thinking that Britain would then sue for peace and give him a free hand in the east.

He was always itching to invade Russia and by the summer of '41 thought that Britain had been effectively neutralised (apart from a few skirmishes in North Africa) and decided to go ahead with Barbarossa.

Three months later the Japanese bit him on the arse by attacking Pearl Harbour and bring the Americans into the war His inevitable defeat began on that day.

Hinckley

Precisely, it was bloody-mindedness

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

think the fact that Napoleon lost the best part of half a million men (killed or taken prisoners) in the retreat from Moscow was a major factor in the battle of Waterloo..

had he been successfull in Russia its possible we would have sued for peace, thus negating the campaign later but a French army without the losses they suffered would have been a much stronger opponent in any case..

"

Fair point, but you could also argue that with the troops bogged down in the peninsular war in Spain he could also have had a different result in Russia.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Precisely, it was bloody-mindedness "

Yes, but not forgetting he had the military command capabilities of the average 10 year old with a box of toy soldiers.

Hinckley

"Precisely, it was bloody-mindedness

Yes, but not forgetting he had the military command capabilities of the average 10 year old with a box of toy soldiers. "

Hence he never listened to Rommel, for one.

ayrshire

if he wasn't so greedy and more a team player a four four two would have worked thus allowing him free up the right wing and could have pumped crosses in there all day long.

in Lancashire

"

Fair point, but you could also argue that with the troops bogged down in the peninsular war in Spain he could also have had a different result in Russia."

for the want of a nail..

I love posts on here. I read the opening post and last post and Im wondering how we got from Jim to Napoleon!

"I love posts on here. I read the opening post and last post and Im wondering how we got from Jim to Napoleon! "

Both despotic power hungry mad short men, with who struggle with female relationships and those from a different cultural background?? Maybe not such a made digression as one may thing??

Hinckley

"I love posts on here. I read the opening post and last post and Im wondering how we got from Jim to Napoleon!

Both despotic power hungry mad short men, with who struggle with female relationships and those from a different cultural background?? Maybe not such a made digression as one may thing?? "

PMSL

pmsl theres nothing better to debate than this. I do love it .do you ever get the feeling I wish I never started it in the first place . the freedom of speach priceless .without it life would be boring

Titz Towers, North Notts

There is a theory that Napoleon was killed by the arsenic content of his wallpaper

And speaking of wallpaper, plaster and painted walls or papered?

Hinckley

"pmsl theres nothing better to debate than this. I do love it .do you ever get the feeling I wish I never started it in the first place . the freedom of speach priceless .without it life would be boring"

What did you start?

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Davidson's a cunt and well suited to UKIP.

I didnt start start this thread I started ukip to win general election thread last week .i just went in bookies and put my money where my mouth is and would you belive ukip are 11 to 10 favourite to win european elections .and 80 to 1 to win the generals .if they win the europeans .try getting 80 to 1 .and two old boy heard me getting the prices and also got on .that should help pay the bills

"Davidson's a cunt and well suited to UKIP."
No I think you will find he has a willy .

Hinckley

"I didnt start start this thread I started ukip to win general election thread last week .i just went in bookies and put my money where my mouth is and would you belive ukip are 11 to 10 favourite to win european elections .and 80 to 1 to win the generals .if they win the europeans .try getting 80 to 1 .and two old boy heard me getting the prices and also got on .that should help pay the bills "

Ever wonder why you never see a poor bookie...

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"

as for Human rights legislation whilst it has its faults and loopholes for clever legal folk its beneficial for us all as citizens whomever we support politically.. "

Due to the UKs laws protecting it's people, it did not have to sign up to the Human Rights act. The only reason we signed up, was due to the fact that at the time the leader of the country had a large financial interest in it... She told her husband the PM to sign up to it....

Glasgow

"

as for Human rights legislation whilst it has its faults and loopholes for clever legal folk its beneficial for us all as citizens whomever we support politically..

Due to the UKs laws protecting it's people, it did not have to sign up to the Human Rights act. The only reason we signed up, was due to the fact that at the time the leader of the country had a large financial interest in it... She told her husband the PM to sign up to it...."

D'ye know there's people who believe the earth is flat?

in Lancashire

"I didnt start start this thread I started ukip to win general election thread last week .i just went in bookies and put my money where my mouth is and would you belive ukip are 11 to 10 favourite to win european elections .and 80 to 1 to win the generals .if they win the europeans .try getting 80 to 1 .and two old boy heard me getting the prices and also got on .that should help pay the bills

Ever wonder why you never see a poor bookie..."

this..

gambling is a proper mugs game..

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I didnt start start this thread I started ukip to win general election thread last week .i just went in bookies and put my money where my mouth is and would you belive ukip are 11 to 10 favourite to win european elections .and 80 to 1 to win the generals .if they win the europeans .try getting 80 to 1 .and two old boy heard me getting the prices and also got on .that should help pay the bills "

I so hope you put a lot of money on

I've heard Jim Davidson also likes a flutter....

in Lancashire

"

Due to the UKs laws protecting it's people, it did not have to sign up to the Human Rights act. The only reason we signed up, was due to the fact that at the time the leader of the country had a large financial interest in it... She told her husband the PM to sign up to it...."

did she tell you that..?

Hinckley

"

Irrelevant anyway as 'Due to the UKs laws protecting it's people', they'd have still had the same level of rights and protection...or do you not think that post 9/11, had we not signed in 1998, they would be somewhat eroded by now?

"Davidson's a cunt and well suited to UKIP."
your type of reply should be banned no need to be abusive

Hinckley

"Davidson's a cunt and well suited to UKIP.your type of reply should be banned no need to be abusive"

But supporting someone who called someone else a 'waste of spunk' is OK? Or are we to be selective about who it is and isn't OK to abuse?

"Davidson's a cunt and well suited to UKIP.your type of reply should be banned no need to be abusive

But supporting someone who called someone else a 'waste of spunk' is OK? Or are we to be selective about who it is and isn't OK to abuse?"

didnt no jim Davison had hacked some one to death!

Hinckley

"Davidson's a cunt and well suited to UKIP.your type of reply should be banned no need to be abusive

But supporting someone who called someone else a 'waste of spunk' is OK? Or are we to be selective about who it is and isn't OK to abuse?didnt no jim Davison had hacked some one to death!"

Nope, he just beats women...but I'm guessing that's OK now he's won Big Brother and everyone loves cuddly little mysogynistic, racist, homophobic Jim again!

You either allow abuse on the forums or you don't, you can't be selective about it.

But supporting someone who called someone else a 'waste of spunk' is OK? Or are we to be selective about who it is and isn't OK to abuse?didnt no jim Davison had hacked some one to death!

Nope, he just beats women...but I'm guessing that's OK now he's won Big Brother and everyone loves cuddly little mysogynistic, racist, homophobic Jim again!

You either allow abuse on the forums or you don't, you can't be selective about it."

and you no that for a fact do you? Or did you read it in the sun newspaper?

You actually put money on UKIP to win the

General Election?!

In which case..... Do you want to buy a unicorn I've got for sale? It lays golden eggs too. .. All for a reasonable price.

But supporting someone who called someone else a 'waste of spunk' is OK? Or are we to be selective about who it is and isn't OK to abuse?didnt no jim Davison had hacked some one to death!

You either allow abuse on the forums or you don't, you can't be selective about it."

just checking now if he has been charged with all things you have quoted

Hinckley

You either allow abuse on the forums or you don't, you can't be selective about it. and you no that for a fact do you? Or did you read it in the sun newspaper?"

He wrote about it in his autobiographies! Chances of me reading The Sun on a scale of 1 to fuck-all?

Hampshire

"Do you want to buy a unicorn I've got for sale? It lays golden eggs too. .. All for a reasonable price. "

I like the sound of this. How much are you looking for ?

D'ye know there's people who believe the earth is flat?[/quote

Tony B.Liar said that the best thing he ever did was sign Britain up to the Human rights act. No wonder, his hideous wife set up a law firm called "Matrix" which makes £5 million every year the last time I looked. She does wonderful things to help people. Such as a Pedophile that had a court order banning him from the play area of a local park. Well she had that turned over & lots of other things to help nonces no doubt.

Just imagine if John Major had signed up to this & Norma had a similar Company. The outrage from the left would be deafening. But seeing it's teflon Tony that's ok. These Socialists who point at the Tory's & call them the "Nasty party" are pure evil themselves. When you look at what B.Liar & Brown did to this country, they are pure evil.

Glasgow

"D'ye know there's people who believe the earth is flat?[/quote

Tony B.Liar said that the best thing he ever did was sign Britain up to the Human rights act. No wonder, his hideous wife set up a law firm called "Matrix" which makes £5 million every year the last time I looked. She does wonderful things to help people. Such as a Pedophile that had a court order banning him from the play area of a local park. Well she had that turned over & lots of other things to help nonces no doubt.

Just imagine if John Major had signed up to this & Norma had a similar Company. The outrage from the left would be deafening. But seeing it's teflon Tony that's ok. These Socialists who point at the Tory's & call them the "Nasty party" are pure evil themselves. When you look at what B.Liar & Brown did to this country, they are pure evil. "

Are you SURE Tony didn't nick your bird?

No Tony didn't nick my bird. He shagged me up the arse...& did the same with every voter in England.

Brown did the same only even harder & deeper.

"No Tony didn't nick my bird. He shagged me up the arse...& did the same with every voter in England.

Brown did the same only even harder & deeper. "

So I asked for thoughts and we have ended up discussing everything from right wing politics to Napoleon to the European Court of Human Rights to Tony Blair. Rather interesting to see how people respond to a D list celebrity and a marginal political party titled in the same thread!

Glasgow

"So I asked for thoughts and we have ended up discussing everything from right wing politics to Napoleon to the European Court of Human Rights to Tony Blair. Rather interesting to see how people respond to a D list celebrity and a marginal political party titled in the same thread!"

You must realise some Fabsters reckon Blair is responsible for everything from the Great Flood to England losing the Ashes.

"I didnt start start this thread I started ukip to win general election thread last week .i just went in bookies and put my money where my mouth is and would you belive ukip are 11 to 10 favourite to win european elections .and 80 to 1 to win the generals .if they win the europeans .try getting 80 to 1 .and two old boy heard me getting the prices and also got on .that should help pay the bills

You actually put money on UKIP to win the

General Election?!

In which case..... Do you want to buy a unicorn I've got for sale? It lays golden eggs too. .. All for a reasonable price. "

if its from you it was once a horse .and those are not golden eggs there bloody love eggs that fell out of a golden shower but thanks for letting me have first refusal .now jump on your unicorn and fly off into the sunset .yeeha

Just imagine if John Major had signed up to this & Norma had a similar Company. The outrage from the left would be deafening. But seeing it's teflon Tony that's ok. These Socialists who point at the Tory's & call them the "Nasty party" are pure evil themselves. When you look at what B.Liar & Brown did to this country, they are pure evil. "

ill agree with you there they were thick as two planks brown sold 100 or 200 tons of gold at 90 pounds an ounce now n.early 2000 pounds an ounce blair lied through his teeth and took us into an illegal war he should be classed a war criminal and be tried in the hauge and brown signed us into the lisbon treaty he was never elected just like john major .why did we ev

er let a scotsman run the country .

Hampshire

".why did we ev

er let a scotsman run the country ."

Ah, casual racism. Nobody does that like us Brits

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

ukip is the only way forward with ref to senseable immigration

ayrshire

Just imagine if John Major had signed up to this & Norma had a similar Company. The outrage from the left would be deafening. But seeing it's teflon Tony that's ok. These Socialists who point at the Tory's & call them the "Nasty party" are pure evil themselves. When you look at what B.Liar & Brown did to this country, they are pure evil. ill agree with you there they were thick as two planks brown sold 100 or 200 tons of gold at 90 pounds an ounce now n.early 2000 pounds an ounce blair lied through his teeth and took us into an illegal war he should be classed a war criminal and be tried in the hauge and brown signed us into the lisbon treaty he was never elected just like john major .why did we ev

er let a scotsman run the country ."

...well you probably let a Scotsman run the country because you were led into a false sense of security....its called the Manchester united effect

".why did we ev

Ah, casual racism. Nobody does that like us Brits "

Are you saying that the Scots are a different race?

".why did we ev

Ah, casual racism. Nobody does that like us Brits

Are you saying that the Scots are a different race? "

And of course the Scots are also the Brits...

I used to like that show that jim did with the snooker theme.

Give it a couple of years and UKIP will be yet another spent force, just like their predecessors such as the BNP.

Perhaps it will be a spent force in a couple of years. But I don't think that the EU will collapse as quick as that. But as soon as the EU goes, then yes it may well be a spent force.

On the other hand they will do such a great job in Government that the people will probably insist that they carry on the good work. I mean all they have to do to become wildly popular is keep to their promises & follow them through. Impossible act for the Con/Lib/Labs to follow.

"So I asked for thoughts and we have ended up discussing everything from right wing politics to Napoleon to the European Court of Human Rights to Tony Blair. Rather interesting to see how people respond to a D list celebrity and a marginal political party titled in the same thread!"

That's the beauty of free elections.

"Do you want to buy a unicorn I've got for sale? It lays golden eggs too. .. All for a reasonable price.

I like the sound of this. How much are you looking for ?"

As you look a lovely couple I'll sell it for £5000. Tell you what. .. I've got 2.... Yours for £12k. See, a bargain

» Add a new message to this topic