FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lock and Key

Lock and Key

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyGarden OP   Woman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Ok so I had an idea about a lock and key party with a twist for us swingers. Just wondered if it would be others idea of a fun party with a difference

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you talking about everyone putting their car keys in a bowl?

LONDON (se)

No.

Girls have a lock guys have a key and you have to find your match and if you both like each other then have a fucking good time.

Pun intended

What if someone brings with them a paperclip?

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What if someone brings with them a paperclip?

"

What if someone's key fits a lock attached to someone they just don't find attractive?

"What if someone brings with them a paperclip?

"

Thats funny!!!!!! I think it would be handy if the lady had a paperclip (or a spare key!) Should she need to divert an emergency before ending up with someone she...um....didnt want to??? Or is that not playing fair? Lol x

it cheat bring my lock pick tools

LONDON (se)

You are not obliged to do anything with the person you match but I kinda like the idea of fate deciding who you fuck.

they had that planned for our first visit to xtasias the other month.

would have worked well, had it happened lol.

problem is, as has been said, you get someone you dont fancy, its tre awkward for both the rejected party and the rejecter, especially in a room full of people AND their partners

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

you could try pin numbers

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

maybe the conditions for taking part should be you d take one for the boys or girls if you didnt initially click ... its only one night .. and heaven knows .. you might like it after all

"You are not obliged to do anything with the person you match but I kinda like the idea of fate deciding who you fuck. "

It's not exactly fate, I may have your key but your not attracted to me... End of game

Although I will admit it's a rather novel idea - would prob work best with the regulars at a club who all kind of know each other already...

By *ice rideMan  over a year ago

solihull

A room with 5 ladies and 5 men . The women on one side the men on the other . Then the lights are turned off and everyone venture to the middle of the room unable to see . Hands out in front and walk slowly , who ever you touch you play with all in the darkness,maybe all join in together

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"maybe the conditions for taking part should be you d take one for the boys or girls if you didnt initially click ... its only one night .. and heaven knows .. you might like it after all "

Take one for the team? Not a chance! I wouldn't want someone to fuck me if they didn't fancy me because of some random pairing, and I wouldn't do that to anyone else.

"A room with 5 ladies and 5 men . The women on one side the men on the other . Then the lights are turned off and everyone venture to the middle of the room unable to see . Hands out in front and walk slowly , who ever you touch you play with all in the darkness,maybe all join in together "

Now that would be a great game. Remove the eyes, let your other senses be aroused.. What fun would be had!!

Some surprises too no doubt.

LONDON (se)

"A room with 5 ladies and 5 men . The women on one side the men on the other . Then the lights are turned off and everyone venture to the middle of the room unable to see . Hands out in front and walk slowly , who ever you touch you play with all in the darkness,maybe all join in together "

Oooo I like that Idea sounds hot

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

what if your a str8 bloke with a poor sense of direction..

could be embarrasing..

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Its called a darkroom? Having seen some of the people leaving the darkroom at the club we play at, no thanks.

"maybe the conditions for taking part should be you d take one for the boys or girls if you didnt initially click ... its only one night .. and heaven knows .. you might like it after all

Take one for the team? Not a chance! I wouldn't want someone to fuck me if they didn't fancy me because of some random pairing, and I wouldn't do tha

to anyone else. "

now who wouldnt fancy you

"No.

Girls have a lock guys have a key and you have to find your match and if you both like each other then have a fucking good time.

Pun intended "

Gotcha

"they had that planned for our first visit to xtasias the other month.

would have worked well, had it happened lol.

problem is, as has been said, you get someone you dont fancy, its tre awkward for both the rejected party and the rejecter, especially in a room full of people AND their partners"

Yep my thoughts exactly

» Add a new message to this topic