FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What should I do??

What should I do??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just now sat on my break at work and my phone rings with a number I don't recognise!. I answer it and the person asks for tony (my ex was called tony) I said I'm really sorry you have the wrong number and asked who it was. The chap said excuse me I called you so who are you?, I said my ex was called tony the man then said oh it's..... Which was his uncle, he said sorry for ringing but in the background I could hear my ex mother in law!!!. So I hung up. Thing is I have a court order preventing any of his family contacting me or coming near me. Last year I got a few nuisance calls which in the end my service provider blocked. Am I being paranoid or should I contact my solicitor like I did last year warning her about it?. My ex has moved on so have I so don't see why this would happen or why his uncle wouldn't have his new number.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If the court order is preventing them from contacting you then they've breached it. I'd have a word with your solicitor, and next time don't answer unrecognised numbers! I always let them go to ansaphone.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Mr Number will block any number you choose and is free to download.

And it's customary on wrong numbers for the person who made the call to give the info out not the person they disturbed.

Contact your solicitors and give the police non-emergency number a call too so it's logged that they have breached the order.

» Add a new message to this topic