FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fifty Sheds Damper - A parody book

Fifty Sheds Damper - A parody book

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emon tart Double cream OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Got this for Christmas but just starting started looking at it now....it's so funny.

'Make love to me like you've never made love to anyone before!' she pleaded.

'Okay' I said, putting on my penguin costume.

Our first session wasn't a great success. I asked her to come as Miss Whiplash so she turned up with a neck brace and a solicitor.

At the touch of her lips, it grew long and swollen. I gasped as she squeezed and pulled expertly. It was the best balloon giraffe I'd ever seen.

Staring at her naked body leaning over my workbench, I asked what she wanted. 'Go for something between a smack and a stroke' she said. So I went for a smoke.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds very funny

there is a one woman show coming to the place near where I live along these lines ... am gonna be going as it sounds hysterical

My mum got me it for crimbo and th first one, Fifty sheds of Gray the year before. If only she knew what im like!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

My partner bought these for his Dad for Christmas and they were very funny.

"Got this for Christmas but just starting started looking at it now....it's so funny.

'Make love to me like you've never made love to anyone before!' she pleaded.

'Okay' I said, putting on my penguin costume.

Our first session wasn't a great success. I asked her to come as Miss Whiplash so she turned up with a neck brace and a solicitor.

At the touch of her lips, it grew long and swollen. I gasped as she squeezed and pulled expertly. It was the best balloon giraffe I'd ever seen.

Staring at her naked body leaning over my workbench, I asked what she wanted. 'Go for something between a smack and a stroke' she said. So I went for a smoke. "

tell us more LOL so funny

Leeds

After that weekend in the shed, I never saw her again. It turned out she wasn't looking for a relationship, she was DIY-curious.

'Take me roughly on your multi-purpose workbench again' she begged. I smiled. It's true what they say - once you go Black & Decker, you never go back.

Leeds

She said it turned her on to watch me pleasure myself. So I cracked open a beer and watched Match of the Day.

"She said it turned her on to watch me pleasure myself. So I cracked open a beer and watched Match of the Day. "
love it got to get this book LOL

» Add a new message to this topic