FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > advice required please

advice required please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubik cube OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Liverpool

It has been intriguing me why some people say they cannot travel or cannot accommodate, in what other reason can there be behind this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They may only meet in clubs or they may not be meeting at the moment, just using the site to keep in touch with people and use the forums.

Maybe they just meet at clubs or use taxi/bus and meet local

X

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Married and there partner doesnt know there on here.

Some people do not drive, would you use public transport to go to a meet?

I can't accommodate because I live in a shared house so whilst I could 'get away' with meeting a single female at home couples and tgirls would require more explaining than I'd care to do.

When my circumstances change I would be able to accommodate. When I have the house to myself I do accommodate. A lot of people assume because someone, especially single males, that they are cheating on a partner which is not always the case. Others maybe parents with children in the home.

I'm single but can't accommodate because I have kids and when younger ones are at school I.have adult ones home ....no partner/ husband in sight. I can't travel far as I don't drive and rely on local bus service and have limited time because I need to get to school on time to pick up kids.

Maybe they only meet with neighbours that can accommodate

When I was meeting I put I couldn't accommodate or travel. Shouldn't have to give my reasons for this and its a shame some people are quick to judge others personal circumstances based on this. I personally preferred to meet at the other persons place for many reasons. My place is where I can chill, relax and get away from life in privacy. I also put couldn't travel as I'd never travel miles, only locally, obviously there is no "travel local" option!!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I can't understand why people are so puzzled about this. A simple search will get the answer.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I always think that it's to keep them out of searches

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"It has been intriguing me why some people say they cannot travel or cannot accommodate, in what other reason can there be behind this?"

Just a guess but I'd say it's because they can't/choose not to travel or accommodate.

» Add a new message to this topic