FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Did you know....

Did you know....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

that you can send text messages to a land line? I've just gone to make a call and found 4 messages from my stalker

I've got a call blocker on my mobile so all his texts go into that app and aren't displayed on my phone but now this

I was not amused!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

south west water text me 4 times the other day.. letting me know they were doing some work near by

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

can i be your new stalker ?...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes I did but only because we got send one once, not by a stalker but by a friend.

Would recommend that you just ignore them, easier said than done, I know! But hopefully he will get bored when he doesn't get any reaction....

"Yes I did but only because we got send one once, not by a stalker but by a friend.

Would recommend that you just ignore them, easier said than done, I know! But hopefully he will get bored when he doesn't get any reaction...."

Thanks. I've not taken any notice of him since last August. There were 46 text in my blocking app when I looked earlier! Sad man!

"south west water text me 4 times the other day.. letting me know they were doing some work near by

"

Likewise I've had txts from utilities, but thankfully no stalkers

there is an automated number to ring to block them, i just dont know what it is.

google it

"that you can send text messages to a land line? I've just gone to make a call and found 4 messages from my stalker

I've got a call blocker on my mobile so all his texts go into that app and aren't displayed on my phone but now this

I was not amused! "

You get an option to switch texts of , when they first message

"that you can send text messages to a land line? I've just gone to make a call and found 4 messages from my stalker

I was not amused!

You get an option to switch texts of , when they first message "

From my land line? Damn, I just deleted them as soon as I heard the number being read out. I'll ring BT about that. Thanks.

"Yes I did but only because we got send one once, not by a stalker but by a friend.

Would recommend that you just ignore them, easier said than done, I know! But hopefully he will get bored when he doesn't get any reaction....

Thanks. I've not taken any notice of him since last August. There were 46 text in my blocking app when I looked earlier! Sad man!"

He is a persistant buggar then if you haven't replied to him since August.

Thanks. I've not taken any notice of him since last August. There were 46 text in my blocking app when I looked earlier! Sad man!

He is a persistant buggar then if you haven't replied to him since August. "

He's a sad man and it very nearly wore me down before I got the call blocker

I was not amused!

You get an option to switch texts of , when they first message

From my land line? Damn, I just deleted them as soon as I heard the number being read out. I'll ring BT about that. Thanks."

you dont need the number, it jsut blanket blocks texts to your landline. i had problems with it not long ago and googled the number that rung me (as i always do when i dont recognise it).

hang on, i will try and find the number for you

He is a persistant buggar then if you haven't replied to him since August.

He's a sad man and it very nearly wore me down before I got the call blocker "

Aww xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The rule about no phone numbers on the forum is ALL numbers.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

It would be helpful if ALL members read the forum rules before posting, as it saves anyone getting upset when they get a ban.

"The rule about no phone numbers on the forum is ALL numbers. "

Ops, sorry!

sorry, completely forgot.

it sometimes doesnt pay to be helpful lol

"sorry, completely forgot.

it sometimes doesnt pay to be helpful lol"

Thank you! I've done it and I'm very grateful for your help

I never thought a persistent pain in the arse texter would get to me quite as much as it has.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Texting someone's landline whilst you're in their home is a great way to get things going.

After the initial shock of hearing a robotic female voice giving the instruction of "Go and suck Frank's cock" is overcome it's never failed

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Years ago when it started we had a friend who swore at least three times in every sentance send a text by landline.

It was hilarious listening to the posh woman on the end of the phone sound the vowels out on the swear words.

I never thought a persistent pain in the arse texter would get to me quite as much as it has."

thats grand.

good to see the mod that responded didnt see it as being an arse and hand me a stint on the naughty step for it

yay for the mods lol

I never thought a persistent pain in the arse texter would get to me quite as much as it has.

thats grand.

good to see the mod that responded didnt see it as being an arse and hand me a stint on the naughty step for it

yay for the mods lol "

Yay indeed - I quoted you in my reply!

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

Lol. Found that out when ex sent me a automated text message to our landline attempting to cover her tracks that she was having an affair with someone (long story)

"Years ago when it started we had a friend who swore at least three times in every sentance send a text by landline.

It was hilarious listening to the posh woman on the end of the phone sound the vowels out on the swear words."

She is posh isn't she? It was [nearly] funny hearing her say Kiss Kiss Kiss at the end of the message!!

I don't mean to make light of having a stalker as it must be awful, but texts by landline are hilarious,my friend used to send them to me by mistake all the time

I hope you get it sorted legs x

"I don't mean to make light of having a stalker as it must be awful, but texts by landline are hilarious,my friend used to send them to me by mistake all the time

I hope you get it sorted legs x "

Thanks x Now that I've blocked the sod from everywhere, it's a huge weight off my shoulders. I'm actually smiling now

This geezer needs to grow up!