FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Someone I know

Someone I know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just noticed a friend of ours (thought he was vanilla) has got a profile on here.The problem being he has his face pics on full view.I want to tell him to put them in a private album,but that would blow my cover.Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

get another lady on here to message him and suggest it ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let him get on with it? He obviously doesn't mind who knows.

Get one of your friends on here who doesn't know him to advise him.

"get another lady on here to message him and suggest it ?"

Any volunteers?

Solihull

me lol

"Let him get on with it? He obviously doesn't mind who knows."

I think he would if he knew I was on here lol

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

just a thought but ...he may not be bothered that people know he is on here !

"me lol"

Me

"me lol

Me "

I will inbox you his username

Solihull

"get another lady on here to message him and suggest it ?

Any volunteers?"

purely for research I perved oops meant peeked at your profile and your friend might recognise your gorgeous bum

Maybe let him run hes profile how he likes and you worry about your own

Any volunteers?

purely for research I perved oops meant peeked at your profile and your friend might recognise your gorgeous bum"

I doubt it , he has never seen me in a state of undress lol

"Maybe let him run hes profile how he likes and you worry about your own "

Whats up with my profile?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

start a thread about him..?

if he knows someone who lives in Chorley and he uses the forums, he may well pick up on it..

"Maybe let him run hes profile how he likes and you worry about your own

Whats up with my profile? "

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

'Hi, you dont know me but someone has posted in the forum saying that they know you and they have asked me to tell you to take down your pics...no Im not going to tell you who they are...no Im not shit stirring...no its not malicious....no its not a scam...no please dont report me...'

Yep can see that working well.

Solihull

Any volunteers?

purely for research I perved oops meant peeked at your profile and your friend might recognise your gorgeous bum

I doubt it , he has never seen me in a state of undress lol"

not unless he knows your naughty and has joined fab to find you, better to black it out just encase lol

I don't understand why it concerns you. Surely he's a grown man and is capable of deciding what he puts on his profile? If it bothers you that much then block him and then you won't see him.

Can only mean hes married and looking for xtra....unless hes the pm

It's his profile to do what he wants with!

He obviously knows his face pics are public!

How do you think he would feel if he knew there was a thread about him?

Am I the only one that's wondering why it would be so bad for said friend to find out the poster was on here?

You'll get busted? You don't think he's on here looking for sex do you?

"Am I the only one that's wondering why it would be so bad for said friend to find out the poster was on here?

You'll get busted? You don't think he's on here looking for sex do you? "

Either that or he works for Sydney University…

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 15:30:55]

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

As you are friends, how about you message him? Friends look after each other. If you are worried that he might perv over your pics, block him.

Life is really quite simple.

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

torremolinos

When I saw a friend of mine on here I got all my female friends to send him sexy messages. And then it got to the stage where they were daring him (my suggestions) to put pics up of him sucking bananas and stuff. Was so funny when I slippedy phone out one day and showed him my evilness.

"Maybe let him run hes profile how he likes and you worry about your own "
. love this matter of fact reply ??????????

As you're local, how about getting your female friends to dare me?!

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

torremolinos

"As you're local, how about getting your female friends to dare me?!"

Lol but I don't know you so won't be as fun for me when the big reveal kicks in.

"Maybe let him run hes profile how he likes and you worry about your own . love this matter of fact reply ??????????"

I agree

So what ??!!

Playing devils advocate for a second.

Sometimes people sign up to a site like this and don't really imagine that people from their every day lives may also be on here. We can sometimes get wrapped up in our own bubble and forget just how small the internet makes the world.

Call it niaive but from her comment about him caring if he knew she knew, that was my first thought.

You could block him then he wont find you,and keep shhhh,its up to him if wants to show his face

There is a swinging code of discreetness i use personally and have had to do this with a couple in my vanilla life,they dont know i know,maybe they know about me,i wouldnt mention it unless they did

Someone I know who knows someone who lives in their village knows someone who's mates cousins sisters friend who's sisters mate is on here

"You could block him then he wont find you,and keep shhhh,its up to him if wants to show his face

There is a swinging code of discreetness i use personally and have had to do this with a couple in my vanilla life,they dont know i know,maybe they know about me,i wouldnt mention it unless they did

"

I can be the sole of discression but worried not everyone has the same attitude I am only looking out for him

"Someone I know who knows someone who lives in their village knows someone who's mates cousins sisters friend who's sisters mate is on here "
i think i know them

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You could block him then he wont find you,and keep shhhh,its up to him if wants to show his face

I can be the sole of discression but worried not everyone has the same attitude I am only looking out for him

"

Why should he hide is face pics though? That's what the rest of us can't work out.

is he in the sas

"

But he might want the pictures public?!

Why should he hide is face pics though? That's what the rest of us can't work out."

Perhaps you should email every single person on fab who shows a face pic just to warn them that someone may see their erm face pic

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

We've done the same and I think your phrase a swinging code of discreetness says it all. I think that extends to the forums too.

Why should he hide is face pics though? That's what the rest of us can't work out.

Perhaps you should email every single person on fab who shows a face pic just to warn them that someone may see their erm face pic "

Oops, I better hide my face pic. Oh wait, I don't care!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

You're not really being the soul of discretion here though and like everyone else I can't work out why you're so concerned about him unless he's relative or employee in which case I woudl say block him.

Perhaps you should email every single person on fab who shows a face pic just to warn them that someone may see their erm face pic

Oops, I better hide my face pic. Oh wait, I don't care!! "

Possibly just like him then lol

Perhaps you should email every single person on fab who shows a face pic just to warn them that someone may see their erm face pic "

"Just noticed a friend of ours (thought he was vanilla) has got a profile on here.The problem being he has his face pics on full view.I want to tell him to put them in a private album,but that would blow my cover.Any suggestions?"

I think he probably realises he could be identified by cranks on this site regardless if you tell him that or not...

"I don't understand why it concerns you. Surely he's a grown man and is capable of deciding what he puts on his profile? If it bothers you that much then block him and then you won't see him."

Hes a big boy( is he? ) and hes in control of his profile. Let him get on with living his life however he chooses. And try not to be judgemental " I thought he was vanilla" such a sweeping generalisation/ snobby stance....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

it could also be that although he's new to the site he isn't new to swinging, or his mates have set a profile up for a laugh.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's your husband isn't it!?

"It's your husband isn't it!?"

Perhaps its her FB who she thought was exclusive to her? The plot thickens!!

"Just noticed a friend of ours (thought he was vanilla) has got a profile on here.The problem being he has his face pics on full view.I want to tell him to put them in a private album,but that would blow my cover.Any suggestions?"

Apart from giving various opinions, has anyone actually helped you do what you want to do yet...???

"It's your husband isn't it!?

Perhaps its her FB who she thought was exclusive to her? The plot thickens!!"

erm no!!!!

hes been on the site for just over a day so a complete newbie and I for one try to look out for friends!

To be fair to the OP no one here knows the guy in question, except her, so just maybe she has a better idea of how he might feel at being spotted by someone that knows him than anyone else here does.

And people saying it's his choice what he does with his profile etc should perhaps think back to all the times someone has posted "oh no I didn't realise my profile showed up on Google" and things like that. Not everyone is savvy when it comes to the internet.

My advice to the OP would be to message him herself, say I know you from somewhere, are you aware your face picture is public and you aren't all that anonymous on here. He is then fully aware (if he isnt alread) and can make an informed choice about his profile. She could then block him so he can't see who she is.

erm no!!!!

hes been on the site for just over a day so a complete newbie and I for one try to look out for friends!"

I would if I could but I'm filtered off your profile... And he's probably filtered out single men...

Someone helpful should be along soon......

"To be fair to the OP no one here knows the guy in question, except her, so just maybe she has a better idea of how he might feel at being spotted by someone that knows him than anyone else here does.

And people saying it's his choice what he does with his profile etc should perhaps think back to all the times someone has posted "oh no I didn't realise my profile showed up on Google" and things like that. Not everyone is savvy when it comes to the internet.

My advice to the OP would be to message him herself, say I know you from somewhere, are you aware your face picture is public and you aren't all that anonymous on here. He is then fully aware (if he isnt alread) and can make an informed choice about his profile. She could then block him so he can't see who she is. "

thank you I will do just that

erm no!!!!

hes been on the site for just over a day so a complete newbie and I for one try to look out for friends!"

But do you not think he realises he has his face pic on display?

I'm really failing to understand the issue. If he didn't want people to know he's on the site he would hide his face like the rest of us. Unless you think your friend is that naive and frankly a bit of an idiot??

erm no!!!!

hes been on the site for just over a day so a complete newbie and I for one try to look out for friends!

I'm really failing to understand the issue. If he didn't want people to know he's on the site he would hide his face like the rest of us. Unless you think your friend is that naive and frankly a bit of an idiot??"

I really dont know,I am flabaGATSED HES ON HERE SO THATS WHY i AM CONCERENED HES THE LAST PERSON i WOULD EXPECT TO SEE ON HERE

erm no!!!!

I'm really failing to understand the issue. If he didn't want people to know he's on the site he would hide his face like the rest of us. Unless you think your friend is that naive and frankly a bit of an idiot??

I really dont know,I am flabaGATSED HES ON HERE SO THATS WHY i AM CONCERENED HES THE LAST PERSON i WOULD EXPECT TO SEE ON HERE"

Maybe he already read this thread. Top of the list too.

"start a thread about him..?

if he knows someone who lives in Chorley and he uses the forums, he may well pick up on it.."

Lmao

"'Hi, you dont know me but someone has posted in the forum saying that they know you and they have asked me to tell you to take down your pics...no Im not going to tell you who they are...no Im not shit stirring...no its not malicious....no its not a scam.....'

Yep can see that working well."

Ever been on a girl's night out and someone has gone up to a hunk at the bar and said... The brunette over there would like to meet you...???

if he knows someone who lives in Chorley and he uses the forums, he may well pick up on it..

Lmao "

Have I told you his username???? NO

so get off my back ffs!!!!!

Lmao

so get off my back ffs!!!!!"

See the art of discretion is not lost......

the quality of being careful about what you do and say so that people will not be embarrassed or offended : the quality of being discreet

I found out that someone I know is on here, found out by talking to her and I mentioned fab she said "oh I'm on there " I was like omg then thought what the hell she won't say anything to anyone and she hasn't. We have some giggles sometimes, maybe like they said let him enjoy it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

erm no!!!!

ok, I appreciate that you're concerned but think about it, he is presumably an adult and apart from you thinking he's the last person you expected to see on this site probably quite experienced in the ways of the world, I don't think you should be over concerned on his behalf but if it really bothers you ask someone else to suggest that he makes them private just by way of a friendly gesture.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Lmao

you've given enough information about hm for someone to find him using the search facility! Face pictures, location, joined a day ago......

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 20:05:13]

"

And we all know how to use a social site from day One... None of us would make a mistake, like not making public pictures private... After a whole day.... Surely not....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

And we all know how to use a social site from day One... None of us would make a mistake, like not making public pictures private... After a whole day.... Surely not.... "

you're right of course I can't speak for others but I should have been more supportive. I still think this whole thread has given more away about the chap than if it hadn't been posted though and actually increased his chances of being seen by someone who knows him.

"

And we all know how to use a social site from day One... None of us would make a mistake, like not making public pictures private... After a whole day.... Surely not....

you're right of course I can't speak for others but I should have been more supportive. I still think this whole thread has given more away about the chap than if it hadn't been posted though and actually increased his chances of being seen by someone who knows him."

Oh come on! you try searching for all the new single male in the north west in the last 2 day and you wont guess it in the next 12 hours!!!!!!!!

All I can think of which has already been said I believe, is to message him and then block ~ won't blow your cover then.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

erm no!!!!

I really dont know,I am flabaGATSED HES ON HERE SO THATS WHY i AM CONCERENED HES THE LAST PERSON i WOULD EXPECT TO SEE ON HERE"

that happened to me i woke up one day and i was on here .i was the last person i was expecting to see on .and usually when i look im still there

ayrshire

erm no!!!!

that happened to me i woke up one day and i was on here .i was the last person i was expecting to see on .and usually when i look im still there

"

you're right of course I can't speak for others but I should have been more supportive. I still think this whole thread has given more away about the chap than if it hadn't been posted though and actually increased his chances of being seen by someone who knows him.

Oh come on! you try searching for all the new single male in the north west in the last 2 day and you wont guess it in the next 12 hours!!!!!!!!"

Don't tempt anyone. Only 35 men with a public profile within 10 miles of chorley who joined recently. Out of those with face pic. Quite a small number.

Did you manage to warn him via a proxy?

ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 20:33:53]

ayrshire

sorry that was me x x X

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

May be he's just not worried about someone noticing he's looking for a shag

On second thoughts... may be he's been here before and knows he's got a better chance of a shag with a face pic.......... unless he's not blessed in the boat department.

"

Oh come on! you try searching for all the new single male in the north west in the last 2 day and you wont guess it in the next 12 hours!!!!!!!!

Don't tempt anyone. Only 35 men with a public profile within 10 miles of chorley who joined recently. Out of those with face pic. Quite a small number.

Did you manage to warn him via a proxy? "

Its okay,I messaged him myself and told him the truth that I know him and he thanked me for the heads up and has now put his face pics for friends only....he also wanted to know when we can meet lmao

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Oh come on! you try searching for all the new single male in the north west in the last 2 day and you wont guess it in the next 12 hours!!!!!!!!"

I think you should try that search yourself, using the advanced facility of member who have joined in the last five days showing public pictures. It wont take you twelve minutes, he isn't the only one who needs to think about discretion.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Its okay,I messaged him myself and told him the truth that I know him and he thanked me for the heads up and has now put his face pics for friends only....he also wanted to know when we can meet lmao"

Good! So are you going to?

"

Its okay,I messaged him myself and told him the truth that I know him and he thanked me for the heads up and has now put his face pics for friends only....he also wanted to know when we can meet lmao"

Well there you go, it turns out you knew him better than anyone else here....and he wants to get to know you better too!

"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

There you go, you've killed 2 birds with 1 stone

ayrshire

what if its double bluff and when he meets you its no him or it is him and he's carrying a weapon x o O

"what if its double bluff and when he meets you its no him or it is him and he's carrying a weapon x o O"

Nahhh...!!!! He's a single male.... Bound to be a timewaster...

I really must remember to come back to a thread When i said something now i missed all the action

So OP you have messaged him yourself and all is ok,and you have been asked for a meet,would you kindly keep us all informed of outcome,we are nosey buggers,are you going to spill the beans who you are,if you know the person well maybe you both can laugh about it and give him more tips

I will keep you updated

Lmao

Hey calm down he proberly knows you are on here anyway but is being very quiet about it. I have friends on here too that live near but each to thier own...Ruby

[Removed by poster at 26/02/14 08:39:06]

"I will keep you updated "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I want to know if the guy takes his face pic down

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

beginning to suspect that this thread was simply about someone wanting someone else to say hello to someone else on their behalf..

i think..

hope it pans out for whomever..

"I want to know if the guy takes his face pic down "

He has done that and thanked her for the heads up,i was reading the gossip last night

"

"I want to know if the guy takes his face pic down "

yes he put them in 'friends only'

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I think this could be a story line for Doctors fascinated to find out what happens

» Add a new message to this topic