FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Medical trials

Medical trials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eard-lincoln OP   Man  over a year ago

torremolinos

Hi has anyone been involved in any medical trials? I'm sure you have all heard the adverts on the radio. Where they are looking for healthy male volunteers to take part in a trial of a new drug or therapy?

Well I have just had an email saying I meet their needs and they will give me £1200 for 9 days. Not a huge sum but something I can easily schedule into my life.

Just wondered if any one had any good things or bad things to say about it that have actually gone through with it

*not looking for hearsay or fish tales

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

99% safe, ask what they are testing and what are the known risks before deciding. It's not a lot of money if you get damaged! But someone has to test things.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"....................

Well I have just had an email saying I meet their needs ..............

"

It might be interesting to know how THEY know YOU meet their needs.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Yeah clinical trials were how I gained my super powers.

(Increased sense of smell, winning smile, Over developed sense of sarcasm)

It's a mixed bag though depending on what your are testing your super powers could be ultra flatulence, increased ability to iron etc.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yeah clinical trials were how I gained my super powers.

It's a mixed bag though depending on what your are testing your super powers could be ultra flatulence, increased ability to iron etc."

Can't you read? The op has clearly stated no fishy tales or suspect stories. However, on the off chance yours is true (and I know what things are like in Slough) could you pm me details? I want to be able to see through womans clothes (but not mens).

By *eard-lincoln OP   Man  over a year ago

torremolinos

"....................

Well I have just had an email saying I meet their needs ..............

It might be interesting to know how THEY know YOU meet their needs."

I filled in their application form

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's a mixed bag though depending on what your are testing your super powers could be ultra flatulence, increased ability to iron etc.

Can't you read? The op has clearly stated no fishy tales or suspect stories. However, on the off chance yours is true (and I know what things are like in Slough) could you pm me details? I want to be able to see through womans clothes (but not mens). "

True story bro!

PM on it's way...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Bloody hell! It works! It's like those weird pictures you see then sort of de-focus and a 3D pic appears!

I'm going for a walk around the office and see what the ladies are wearing underneath their work clothes!!!!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I seem to remember a drug trial going catastrophically wrong with several participants suffering total organ failure a few years ago...however, it's that sort of thing that sticks in ones mind, rather like worrying about your holiday flight when you read of a crash or near miss - the 1000s of flights that went without a hitch don't make the headlines

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

It's a mixed bag though depending on what your are testing your super powers could be ultra flatulence, increased ability to iron etc."

He might grow an extra limb. Or an extra cock. That would make for interesting cock pics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's only £5.50 an hour. I'd want to be paid a bit more than that to be used as a guinea pig.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"That's only £5.50 an hour. I'd want to be paid a bit more than that to be used as a guinea pig. "

5.50 an hour, 24 hours a day for 9 days .

not too bad really

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"That's only £5.50 an hour. I'd want to be paid a bit more than that to be used as a guinea pig.

5.50 an hour, 24 hours a day for 9 days .

not too bad really"

Unless it goes wrong.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

A college friend of mine did it. He had to carry a card just in case he got stopped by the police and they noticed the track marks from the injections.

Anyway, he was fine. He's even still alive!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Was going to do one a few years back... Just expenses paid ... Unfortunatly couldnt cos the meds i was on already... You will get a full MOT and be monitored closely ... Obvi many they test are to suss out the placebo effect on a selected group of takers and non takers .. In that case you may or may not actually get the drug. But worth looking into exactly what the trial is, with regards to the % of risks...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I signed up for one which (should have) complemented treatment I was on. I didn't get paid but it had the possibility of adding to my long term recovery.

Unfortunately I had extreme side-effects. So extreme and combined with my ability to have side effects to every drug they prescribed except paracetamol that even though they took me off the trial drug I'm still part of the process. Apparently my three months of hell was medically informative.

So next time you read a drug advisory leaflet and see that "one person reported..." it might be me!

» Add a new message to this topic