FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should you have face pics in your friends only images?

Should you have face pics in your friends only images?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lay2Gether2UK OP   Couple  over a year ago

bingley

Just a word of advice ...

We have recently had friend requests from couples / single women who have chosen to reveal themselves in their Private Photo Gallery.

Some with very explicit photos showing their faces.

We don't do this, for one reason : We had a friend request from a single female - we accepted, looked at her pics and to our shock, realised it was our next door neighbour - all I can say in Thank God we don't show our face pics, we only send them by messaging if we are happy that the conversation is going well and we are connecting with the couple / significant other ..

I'd just like to know what your views on this subject are ? Do you think it's ok to have face pics in private gallery?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have face pics in friends only never had a problem thankfully

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Is ok if that's what you wanna do with your life, but I think it is a bit daft.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Personally, I got sick of talking to people, sending a face pic and not hearing from them again.

I now have them public so if they don't like the way I look, they are not going to message me. People rarely make 1st contact with the message, "you're ugly and I don't want to meet you".

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

My face pics are set to friends only but half the time my av shows my face.

"Personally, I got sick of talking to people, sending a face pic and not hearing from them again.

I now have them public so if they don't like the way I look, they are not going to message me. People rarely make 1st contact with the message, "you're ugly and I don't want to meet you". "

For some reason I am now tempted to send you a message saying "you're ugly and I don't want to meet you"

Mine are friends only but if someone I'm chatting to has them public and asks for one I'll send it...

Yep considering 98% of those that are on my friends list I've actually met.

I don't have random fucktard people on my friends list.

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

Have you shagged the next door neighbour yet lol

"Yep considering 98% of those that are on my friends list I've actually met.

I don't have random fucktard people on my friends list."

Same here I don't get this adding strangers just to build up the numbers and friends i have met already know what I look like.

Fucktard, love it!!

Same here I don't get this adding strangers just to build up the numbers and friends i have met already know what I look like."

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont bother now at all, I only have people on my friends list that I have met and because Ive already met them they already know what I look like...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Same here I don't get this adding strangers just to build up the numbers and friends i have met already know what I look like.

"

Same here.

When you were actually meeting though .... Were you happy to have fucktards on your list then ?

My partners is profile pic mine is friends only .. Personal choice . X

When you were actually meeting though .... Were you happy to have fucktards on your list then ?"

I've never had fucktards on my list.

"I dont bother now at all, I only have people on my friends list that I have met and because Ive already met them they already know what I look like..."

Same here. And they really don't want reminding of what I look like.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"

For some reason I am now tempted to send you a message saying "you're ugly and I don't want to meet you" "

I would do the same

"

For some reason I am now tempted to send you a message saying "you're ugly and I don't want to meet you"

I would do the same "

You could. I'm told it is possible to message yourself here, though I've never tried

we have face pics in friends only, although they arent explicit.

they are facebook friendly, so there is no problem with people seeing them, when we want to.

thing i cant understand is people having pics in private, that are the exact same thing as they have on public.

if you have pics on your profile, then have more explicit ones friends, and face pics for messages only, fair enough, but to have fanny/cock pics public, then have the same kind private too, it jsut doesnt make sense

"Just a word of advice ...

We have recently had friend requests from couples / single women who have chosen to reveal themselves in their Private Photo Gallery.

We don't do this, for one reason : We had a friend request from a single female - we accepted, looked at her pics and to our shock, realised it was our next door neighbour - all I can say in Thank God we don't show our face pics, we only send them by messaging if we are happy that the conversation is going well and we are connecting with the couple / significant other .. mine are for friends only

I'd just like to know what your views on this subject are ? Do you think it's ok to have face pics in private gallery?

"

I have plenty on my friends list who I haven't met or rarely chat to. For this reason I keep them private. Just a personal choice.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

We don't do this, for one reason : We had a friend request from a single female - we accepted, looked at her pics and to our shock, realised it was our next door neighbour - all I can say in Thank God we don't show our face pics, we only send them by messaging if we are happy that the conversation is going well and we are connecting with the couple / significant other ..

"

Is there bad blood between you and your neighbour?

If not what would the problem be?

Think about all the advantages...

Popping next door for some sugar or cream could suddenly become very exciting!

And of course it would make swapping notes and making plans so much easier!

"

Think not showing face pics has a for and against corner , both having valid points for there choices , I personally have mine in friends only as don't want people pinching and using my handsome face photo ....

Seriously keep it there so potential future meets can see my chiseled mug ...;) ....as this ain't blind date now is it .....they will see your face sooner or later . It's like what if all swingers clubs made everyone where masks as a mandatory requirement .....do you really think everyone would be playing just based on body appearance and conversation ?

I'm happy to have face pics in public and as someone has already said, it cuts out any awkwardness when a face pic is sent and the person doesn't fancy you. I've recently been messaged by 2 guys who didn't have face pics on here at all, preferring to send via e-mail, txt etc which I find a bit extreme. I'd never exchange personal details with someone I hadn't agreed to meet but I guess that's their perogative.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We have face pics in friends only pics and only accept friend requests off people that we think we will play with and hope they have face pics too so we all know what each other looks like as it's not blind date at the end of the day ha ha

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My face pics are private only. Not even my friends can see them unless I send them.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Some people are so paranoid I'm surprised they meet at all!

I only meet local people. I've bumped into playmates in Sainsbury's and we managed to contain ourselves. I wouldn't meet without seeing a face pic, I have one in private and only have friends I've met.

Choices: those that choose not to have face pics will not mind my choice not to engage with them.

"

Unless you insist on them sending you a face pic before you disclose yours surely there is still the chance you might recognise/know each other even if you are happy that the conversation is going well and you are connecting with them?

My face pics are set to private and I only share them with people I am planning to meet. I also choose not to meet anyone whose profile says they are in my locality which is as much as I can do to reduce the risk of knowing them.

It often amazes me some people's reluctance to send a face pic coming up with all sorts of bizarre reasons to not send one. People messaging me know what I look like and out of courtesy I like to know who I'm chatting to. One guy said he wouldn't send one unless we got on and that if I was interested he then would. Well I won't know if I'm interested unless I know what you look like! Call me shallow but there needs to be some attraction!

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Each to there own xx

we have face pics in friends, want to see who we are meeting so like to see their face too, we are wary with very new, unverified,close to home etc but dont exclude anybody, we would like a fem close to home

Mine are private, hopefully my friends remember what I look like. But I do send one if Im messaged at all.

What I don't understand is why people who have looked at me don't have any pics at all when I go to look at their profile and they have been here for a while

"

l

My face pics in private gallery and I attach to message to someone interested in meeting. Not so much because neighbours, more my line of work and thus need to be careful

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I generally only friend people who I've already met.

Some of my friends only are risque, but none are more than that. I'm well aware that once it's out there you can't get it back so I keep it to mildly embarrassing not downright mortifying.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

^^^^ This

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have face pics on my public photos, because I don't think (although with the current government you never know) its illegal to belong to this site yet. The risqué photos are for friends, and I am very choosy about who I invite as a friend. If I don't know them, they don't get added.

"

But won't your neighbour see this post, recognise your avatar and location and then know who you are?

I say

Do what you bloody well want

"Some people are so paranoid I'm surprised they meet at all!

I only meet local people. I've bumped into playmates in Sainsbury's and we managed to contain ourselves. I wouldn't meet without seeing a face pic, I have one in private and only have friends I've met.

Choices: those that choose not to have face pics will not mind my choice not to engage with them. "

Agree with those that don't have face pics at all, but no issues with those that do and can attach to a message

Our face pics are in the friends folder, but then we don't accept random requests (ok sometimes we will accept when they are off line then delete again just to be nosey lol) our friends list is only for people we've been chatting to for awhile and want to or have met.

Seems like a lot of people use this like Facebook

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I have what some call risque pics in public as proof I do play and I'm not a dreamer.

My face pics are private as sometimes I friend people I intend to meet answer having them as friends makes keeping in touch earlier.

The face ones are vanilla and offered freely to those I want to play with...so just ask

My face pic is for friends but I dont add every Tom, Dick or Harry. I actually chat to men first to see if I want to meet them or not. Im funny like that!!

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

My face pic is a private pic to be sent if asked for, but sadly never is

We have face pics there. But only friend people we have met. This has happened to us you see, where we met a good friend/work colleague on here by mistake. It's very embarrassing.

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

I get recognised for my porn work most places i go so it don't make the slightest difference to me or John.

If we were in public jobs (local government, teachers etc} we wouldn't put face pics up anywhere...too risky.

By *lay2Gether2UK OP   Couple  over a year ago

bingley

Hi thanks for your message - no bad blood just the fact that we are very private about what we do ! i.e. the Lifestyle - we live in a very small village where everybody knows everybody and I have a community led job and am in the public eye a lot of the time - so why would I want people knowing that I am part of this lifestyle - My dad is an Irish Catholic "!!! FFS ... he would make me go to confession and say 20 hail mary's !!!!!!!!!!!!

"I have face pics in friends only never had a problem thankfully"

This we are pretty selective with who we accept as friends!

"Hi thanks for your message - no bad blood just the fact that we are very private about what we do ! i.e. the Lifestyle - we live in a very small village where everybody knows everybody and I have a community led job and am in the public eye a lot of the time - so why would I want people knowing that I am part of this lifestyle - My dad is an Irish Catholic "!!! FFS ... he would make me go to confession and say 20 hail mary's !!!!!!!!!!!! "

only 20..

Sounds crazy but on another site a freind of mine who obviously now I knows bi aswell found me on the site one day he showed the top of my profile page to me saying is this you, I denied it and said what is it lol. Later he messaged me saying Iif its you lets have private fun etc still denied it talked as "another" person saying my body pics etc reminded him of the actual me. And we aint close lol crazy

"Some people are so paranoid I'm surprised they meet at all!

Choices: those that choose not to have face pics will not mind my choice not to engage with them. "

By *raggleRocCouple  over a year ago

Morpeth

"My face pics are private only. Not even my friends can see them unless I send them. "

Nearly all my pics are with face on and sum rude,hence i just have people i met social/play on my list,think i got about 5 strays which will get kicked out one day maybe,random requests i refuse and ignore so dosent bother me

» Add a new message to this topic