FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jeans below the bum cheeks

Jeans below the bum cheeks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rcticstar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Corsham

I was in town today and saw a couple of teenage boys with their jeans below their bum cheeks showing their boxers. And they were wearing belts!

Really put me off my lunch lol.

What is it with kids these days? !

Oh God! Now I'm really showing my age! Help!!!! Lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes u showing age bet your parents thought same in their day dont let it bother you no harm being done just crack on

I always want to go and pull there trousers/jeans up lol another I hate is seeing them in their skinny jeans or drain pipes x

Corsham

Thanks lol x

Corsham

Oh so do I huni! oh and their legs look like twigs? I can't stop laughing! Lol x

Looks erotic on women but pathetic on guys........... does that set the sexist police on me?

Corsham

I agree Hun. It just doesn't look right on men. Looks like they were in a rush and put their girlfriend's jeans on by mistake lol x

"I agree Hun. It just doesn't look right on men. Looks like they were in a rush and put their girlfriend's jeans on by mistake lol x"

Or they've had an 'errrrrm' accident!!!

lÖLZ - it's a pathetic looking fashion

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"I was in town today and saw a couple of teenage boys with their jeans below their bum cheeks showing their boxers. And they were wearing belts!

Oh God! Now I'm really showing my age! Help!!!! Lol x"

They are just thinking ahead...

they will grow into them

Corsham

My son wears the skinniest jeans ever, he's only a 28 inch waist and he's very slim. He does struggle to get jeans tight enough around the legs. He mainly gets them from a shop called Drop Dead as these are designed to be super skinny.

Our elderly relatives shook their heads at our fashion and we will do the same. Its a generation thing

moston

Was under the impression that the superbaggy look came from skateboarders wanting to hide away all the padding, knee, ankle, elbow and head protection they were wearing. After all its hard to say you're an extreme anything when mummy is making sure you're all wrapped up safe before you go out on your modified rollerskate.

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

"I was in town today and saw a couple of teenage boys with their jeans below their bum cheeks showing their boxers. And they were wearing belts!

It's the ugliest ever fashion in my view lol

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Teens always find a way to express their identity. It's very important. It's when they don't grow out of it and continue into their 20s and 30s when it becomes ridiculous.

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

My daughters boyfriend wears his like that .... He didny think it was funny when I said his arse had fainted ...

Saw my sons pal wearing this the other day. Tight belt, drain pipes half.way down to arse grey trunks in full display.

Fuck fashion he just looks like a retard that cant finish the task of dressing himself......

Apparently the fashion came from American prisons. It was a signal that you were gay.

My wife used to work in a pub/restaurant and if the lads Eire their trousers off their hops she would just yank them down. That put them off a bit!

Simply explain to them where that particular fashion originates. It comes from American penitentiaries Certain prisoners started wearing their trousers that way to signal to other inmates that they were available to receive anal sex.

I have explained this to a few youngsters in my time in front of their girlfriend's, never fails to get a very amusing reaction.

"Saw my sons pal wearing this the other day. Tight belt, drain pipes half.way down to arse grey trunks in full display.

Fuck fashion he just looks like a retard that cant finish the task of dressing himself...... "

That word is so 'not nice'

Please don't use it (retard, if you didn't get it)

It has nothing to do with your age. I hate it too. It is an awful look

Oh God! Now I'm really showing my age! Help!!!! Lol x

It's the ugliest ever fashion in my view lol "

worse than flower embroidered flares and huge lapelled shirts?

"Apparently the fashion came from American prisons. It was a signal that you were gay.

My wife used to work in a pub/restaurant and if the lads Eire their trousers off their hops she would just yank them down. That put them off a bit! "

Beat me to it.

I will add that its not been one for just youngsters, I've seen many a grown man doing it, although I must add I thought it had died of now.

"Saw my sons pal wearing this the other day. Tight belt, drain pipes half.way down to arse grey trunks in full display.

Fuck fashion he just looks like a retard that cant finish the task of dressing himself......

Please don't use it (retard, if you didn't uget it)"

Oh I get it. Theres plenty words on here I dont like either but I dont subscribe to the idea that anyones words, spelling, grammar should be policed.

I dont.like people being referred to as BBC, Paki, Cunt, any holes a goal etc but

It all goes on these forums.....

Please don't use it (retard, if you didn't uget it)

Oh I get it. Theres plenty words on here I dont like either but I dont subscribe to the idea that anyones words, spelling, grammar should be policed.

I dont.like people being referred to as BBC, Paki, Cunt, any holes a goal etc but

It all goes on these forums....."

I'm sure if you called someone a Paki on here it wouldn't go down well.

So its okay to call people, spastic or cripple to then ?!!!!

By *ctaviusStuntMan  over a year ago

plymouth

when the designer alistair mcqueen died some "friend" from the fashion industry was interviewed and was asked what his legacy was ( legacy a word that should be feckin banned in my view) she was thoughtful for a second or two and said completely straight faced " he got men to wear their jeans low slung" i kid you not. Of course the real origin of low slung jeans is an american jail thing to show other inmates that your ass is available.

It just looks so uncomfortable

Rest assured, all your parents thought the same about how you dressed when you were that age

Dress whatever way you want before you hit middle age and have to don the dreaded CORDUROY I say!

No I would never call anyone said derogatory term. However there is an asian gentleman on site calls himself "Pakiman" and its not video games hes talking about.

Spastics not a word I would tend to use but genius Ian Dury did( polio sufferer)

And I have no problem with the word cripple. I have arthritis in both hips but when the time comes would prefer not to be called a " person of restricted mobility"

I just dont do PC because people expect you to.

Its not as funny as when you get skinny lads strutting around with their arms held out as though they're carrying a pair of rolled up rugs.

"when the designer alistair mcqueen died some "friend" from the fashion industry was interviewed and was asked what his legacy was ( legacy a word that should be feckin banned in my view) she was thoughtful for a second or two and said completely straight faced " he got men to wear their jeans low slung" i kid you not. Of course the real origin of low slung jeans is an american jail thing to show other inmates that your ass is available."

I heard that it originated in american prisons, not to show availability for anal sex but because they had their belts taken off of them to prevent suicides.

In the US certain types of house music never took off in the mainstream as it was associated with the gay scene. So I can't see why all the american youths would start to wear their jeans like a bunch of gay guys when they want to distance themselves from that sort of image.

"No I would never call anyone said derogatory term. However there is an asian gentleman on site calls himself "Pakiman" and its not video games hes talking about.

Spastics not a word I would tend to use but genius Ian Dury did( polio sufferer)

And I have no problem with the word cripple. I have arthritis in both hips but when the time comes would prefer not to be called a " person of restricted mobility"

I just dont do PC because people expect you to. "

Okay, whatever

moston

"when the designer alistair mcqueen died some "friend" from the fashion industry was interviewed and was asked what his legacy was ( legacy a word that should be feckin banned in my view) she was thoughtful for a second or two and said completely straight faced " he got men to wear their jeans low slung" i kid you not. Of course the real origin of low slung jeans is an american jail thing to show other inmates that your ass is available.

I heard that it originated in american prisons, not to show availability for anal sex but because they had their belts taken off of them to prevent suicides.

In the US certain types of house music never took off in the mainstream as it was associated with the gay scene. So I can't see why all the american youths would start to wear their jeans like a bunch of gay guys when they want to distance themselves from that sort of image."

Think it might be down to being hard...

You know the 'gansta' chic thing LoL

One of the guys I work with always has his like that and he is 30 something

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Troops of lads that can barely walk, having to repeatedly pull their trousers up a bit, does look silly. On the other hand, Ive seen some fine ass thats more clearly revealed on some of the older wearers of this style. Overall, I prefer clothing that accentuates someone's body rather than murder its form and style.

moston

"One of the guys I work with always has his like that and he is 30 something "

Ask him when he last got bummed in front of everyone...

When he gets upset explain to him the origin and inference of his trousers style...

Bet it will change or get even lower!

Very off putting x

Its an awfull look indeed yak. lol

By *raggleRocCouple  over a year ago

Morpeth

All they are is a bunch of prawns innit.

I always wanted to say "Excuse me, your Jeans are descending"

"Apparently the fashion came from American prisons. It was a signal that you were gay.

My wife used to work in a pub/restaurant and if the lads Eire their trousers off their hops she would just yank them down. That put them off a bit!

Beat me to it.

I will add that its not been one for just youngsters, I've seen many a grown man doing it, although I must add I thought it had died of now. "

Yep beat me to it as well. I'm looking forward to the day when I get an opportunity to tell a young lad where this "fashion trend" originated from as I want to see the look on their face, it'd be a pure kodak moment!

Please don't use it (retard, if you didn't get it)"

Ruby

Beat me to it.

I will add that its not been one for just youngsters, I've seen many a grown man doing it, although I must add I thought it had died of now.

Yep beat me to it as well. I'm looking forward to the day when I get an opportunity to tell a young lad where this "fashion trend" originated from as I want to see the look on their face, it'd be a pure kodak moment!"

Yes i know of this too and i have told my daughters friends about it and yes the look on their faces was pure class Ruby

The best thing is that these clowns aren't even fashionable. Showing your boxers off in such a manner peaked in the late noughties. Whilst skinny jeans are still in this arse baring look has by and large become an anachronism already...

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 13:41:37]

» Add a new message to this topic