FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > drivers arrgghhhh

drivers arrgghhhh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh my days the drivers that decide to reduce the speed limit by 10mph argghhhh also the ones that pull up at pay as pump n then pay at kiosk arghhhh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

We're you tailgating them? I always slow down if being tailgate, especially when they can't pass me then speed up when the can.

And pay at pump is not an order it's an option.

Chill out fella

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We're you tailgating them? I always slow down if being tailgate, especially when they can't pass me then speed up when the can.

Chill out fella "

no wasn't tailgating was at the back of a long que of vehicles as the person at the front decided to do 50mph than 60mph and as for the fuel arggghhhhh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

paying at the pump can actually be slower

evesham

"We're you tailgating them? I always slow down if being tailgate, especially when they can't pass me then speed up when the can.

Chill out fella

no wasn't tailgating was at the back of a long que of vehicles as the person at the front decided to do 50mph than 60mph and as for the fuel arggghhhhh "

Speed limits are an 'up to' number, not a must go at speed. If they felt Stuyvesant safe for them to do 60 mph they don't have to.

"

Speed limits are an 'up to' number, not a must go at speed. If they felt Stuyvesant safe for them to do 60 mph they don't have to. "

You can be prosecuted for over cautious driving, might need to be a bit more than 10mph slower than the limit though.

It can be frustrating, there is a lefthand lane to use as well.

evesham

"

Speed limits are an 'up to' number, not a must go at speed. If they felt Stuyvesant safe for them to do 60 mph they don't have to.

You can be prosecuted for over cautious driving, might need to be a bit more than 10mph slower than the limit though.

It can be frustrating, there is a lefthand lane to use as well."

Not usually in 60mph roads though as that's the national speed limit on single carriage ways

Btw I get the worst road rage but this is fun lol

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Chill out fella

no wasn't tailgating was at the back of a long que of vehicles as the person at the front decided to do 50mph than 60mph and as for the fuel arggghhhhh "

its a speed LIMIT not a

TARGET should drive to the conditions

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Oh my days the drivers that decide to reduce the speed limit by 10mph argghhhh also the ones that pull up at pay as pump n then pay at kiosk arghhhh "

Thursday is rant day

*courtesy of the helpful information department*

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

the ones that think that cos you are doing

30mph in a 30mph area they have to overtake you ,and outside my house is 40mph but loads overtake on it

"

It can be frustrating, there is a lefthand lane to use as well.

Not usually in 60mph roads though as that's the national speed limit on single carriage ways

Btw I get the worst road rage but this is fun lol"

I thought I'd seen dual carriageway mentioned somewhere, 50mph, I'd love it if that was the slowest they'd drive around me, Cornwall you're lucky if they are going 30mph. then they speed up on the uphill dual carriageway bit. Murder in a van. I've gone past the road rage apart from the occasional curse. Stresses my dog out if I swear

"

Btw I get the worst road rage but this is fun lol"

I don't drive a car, only a van so not allowed to do 70mph unless on a motorway I've got to drive about 50 miles to the nearest motorway

Chill out fella

Perhaps he was conserving the fuel he had so he could make it to the fuel pumps...i often do this when im low on fuel...when I've loads though im Speedy Gonzales

Chill out fella

50 in a 60 aint that bad lol they could be old or a plain fud.. I find booting it helps overcome these people

Even worse 40 in a 60. When the roads are in a good enough condition to do 60!!!

One thing i don't understand, maybe someone will enlighten me.

When a queue is forming at lights, why do some drivers leave a 30-50 yard gap to the ones in front, then when everyone has come to a halt behind them, only then do they move forward another ten yards. Often with the effect that by the time they've reached the lights, they've gone red again and very few get through.

Why? Just why?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Oh my days the drivers that decide to reduce the speed limit by 10mph argghhhh also the ones that pull up at pay as pump n then pay at kiosk arghhhh "

Maybe they only had cash and didn't realise what kind of pump it was till they got out of the car - I've done that.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A driver would fail a driving test for not making good progress on a road where conditions allow for safe driving. If your driving causes queues then it is appropriate to pull over and let others pass you safely. And consider surrendering your license if you are no longer able to drive at the right standards. Driving too slowly is a factor that causes many accidents to occur. Our roads are congested and if not used correctly this exacerbates congestion. Poor drivers should be off the roads as they are unwitting influences to others as well as themselves being injured and killed, as well as insurance price rises and health treatment costs. If someone cannot drive well - there is no absolute right to drive. Take tuition and raise your standard or get off the road.

"Oh my days the drivers that decide to reduce the speed limit by 10mph argghhhh also the ones that pull up at pay as pump n then pay at kiosk arghhhh

Maybe they only had cash and didn't realise what kind of pump it was till they got out of the car - I've done that. "

I'm using the first available pump, and I'm going in the shop to pay for it. If anyone thinks I'm going to que for a standard pump when there is another one empty then think again. If it was pay at pump only then fair enough, the ones in my local garage have a choice, pay at pump or pay at kiosk.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 20:07:26]

"

One thing i don't understand, maybe someone will enlighten me.

When a queue is forming at lights, why do some drivers leave a 30-50 yard gap to the ones in front, then when everyone has come to a halt behind them, only then do they move forward another ten yards. Often with the effect that by the time they've reached the lights, they've gone red again and very few get through.

Why? Just why?

"

50 yards seems an exaggeration

i leave a bigger gap than most people usually a 1-3 car lengths. because some twat *didn't see me* stationary in traffic and being hit at the back then going into the car in front isn't fun.

always leave more room now and tailgating makes my blood boil

Was the car towing? Certain vehicles and cars that tow, have to by law do 10 under the limit.

My number one grip is people who do the same speed whatever the limit is. Like doing 40 in a 50/60 limit, but still do 40 in a 30 limit. Overtake them and then they creep up behind you in the 30 limit!

» Add a new message to this topic