FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Long profiles

Long profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you bother?? I don't. I tend to skip them I am not afraid to sa I don't have the patience. Especially when it's a long list of what they don't want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you bother?? I don't. I tend to skip them I am not afraid to sa I don't have the patience. Especially when it's a long list of what they don't want. "

if you haven't got patience to read a profile what does that say about your patience when meeting to make sure a woman is fully aroused?

me too ! anyone that can write a book on themselves and feel so popular that they list a hundred don't contact me ifs are an instant pass ! I just pierce at pix and if I like I message

me too ! anyone that can write a book on themselves and feel so popular that they list a hundred don't contact me ifs are an instant pass ! I just perve at pix and if I like I message

"Do you bother?? I don't. I tend to skip them I am not afraid to sa I don't have the patience. Especially when it's a long list of what they don't want.

if you haven't got patience to read a profile what does that say about your patience when meeting to make sure a woman is fully aroused?"

totally different! a long profile could also suggest someone that's all talk and no action! a few good verifications will say it all

"me too ! anyone that can write a book on themselves and feel so popular that they list a hundred don't contact me ifs are an instant pass ! I just perve at pix and if I like I message"

Lack of attention span…

"Do you bother?? I don't. I tend to skip them I am not afraid to sa I don't have the patience. Especially when it's a long list of what they don't want.

if you haven't got patience to read a profile what does that say about your patience when meeting to make sure a woman is fully aroused?"

Not everyone needs patience in that department... But keep practicing, you'll get better

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

There are long profiles and long profiles. I think mine is too long, but I have put a bit of mirth in it to lighten the load.

If I come across a long profile and begin to lose the will to live, I question just how interesting will this person be to meet. I'll then skip to the photos and see if they are worth the full read. If they aren't outstanding in some way, then sod it, I'm not wasting time

I prefer a profile to have girth rather than length

No wonder so many couples get pissed off at guys that obviously haven't read their profile and then whinge they don't get replies. There are some special kind of stupid people out there

if you haven't got patience to read a profile what does that say about your patience when meeting to make sure a woman is fully aroused? totally different! a long profile could also suggest someone that's all talk and no action! a few good verifications will say it all"

well said !

By *thyorksCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

"No wonder so many couples get pissed off at guys that obviously haven't read their profile and then whinge they don't get replies. There are some special kind of stupid people out there "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My profile is long. I couldn't think of a way to make it shorter and provide people with enough information with which to make a decision on whether or not to meet me.

"Do you bother?? I don't. I tend to skip them I am not afraid to sa I don't have the patience. Especially when it's a long list of what they don't want. "

Mine is long and if you don't like it then don't read it. I don't give two hoots

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

Mine is long and if you don't like it then don't read it. I don't give two hoots "

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If you cant be bothered to read a profile then we cant be bothered to respond to you.

The idea is using the profile you can give a good sense of who you are and what you're looking for to avoid the countless messages from those who are in no way a match what you're looking for.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've tried to steer a middle ground between a one liner and an epic. I did start adding caveats to mine once but no-one read it then, and they still don't read it now.

"No wonder so many couples get pissed off at guys that obviously haven't read their profile and then whinge they don't get replies. There are some special kind of stupid people out there "

Can see the op's side of this.. if the profile is soo damn long it takes 5 mins to read, then assign a code word or comment about soemthing in the profile and then their message just gets ignored anyway - why bother reading it all?

So you could turn that on it's head and wonder why people dont read long profiles if people dont reply anyway.

2 sides..

No i dont usualy bother to read overlong profiles i think they probably take things too seriously.

My profile isn't short but don't think overly long, i do read others as it lets you know a bit more detail as to what the person is or isn't looking for and gives you a better idea if they are worth messaging, just gives you a better idea of what's what x

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Heres the deal...they can't be arsed to read our profile we can't be arsed to meet them.

"There are long profiles and long profiles. I think mine is too long, but I have put a bit of mirth in it to lighten the load.

If I come across a long profile and begin to lose the will to live, I question just how interesting will this person be to meet. I'll then skip to the photos and see if they are worth the full read. If they aren't outstanding in some way, then sod it, I'm not wasting time "

This!

Profiles tell people what you want but you're also showing yourself. Some people forget this and they're the first to moan.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I like my profile so guess what I'm keeping it....lol

Like attracts like. Im sure our profile is dismissed by many people just as readily as we dismiss others.

We tend to respond to profiles that interest us and ignore those that don't. That's surely what it all boils down too?

"Like attracts like. Im sure our profile is dismissed by many people just as readily as we dismiss others.

We tend to respond to profiles that interest us and ignore those that don't. That's surely what it all boils down too?"

I find if I'm scrolling through an endless profile, I get bored and I won't bother winking/messaging but then if someone is reading through mine and they feel the same way - no harm done and we all continue our merry swinging lives!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Oh well, you'll hate mine then!

Sometimes though you have to understand that some are long for a reason, the reader can always move on to the next profile if they can't be arsed to read.... Sometimes I wish they would as mine is very informative believe it or not

I have cut my profile right down and now its smaller i get messaged by the type of people im interested in so im finding it so much better

The dreamers who cba to read seem to be reading now it smaller,hence im bobbing about in forums more

As my profile says if you are too lazy to read my profile I take it you are going to be lazy in bed there fore not for me

i dont mind reading longer profiles. Some can be very interesting.

Admitedly my profile is quite long and probably quite boring.

But I feel iv put everything I needed to in order to give the reader an insight into who I am and what im looking / not looking for.

So that they can decide if it will be a waste of their time messaging me. And also so that I dont feel guilty for not reading / replying to their messages when its obvious they havnt bothered to read it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't care what people think to my profile. The ones I'm interested in will have read it

"Like attracts like. Im sure our profile is dismissed by many people just as readily as we dismiss others.

We tend to respond to profiles that interest us and ignore those that don't. That's surely what it all boils down too?"

Generally its the pics that attracts us, and tells us more about people not the profile write up.

For example some great shots of both of a couple, and they are tasteful and sexy/erotic or just good sexy holiday pics.. they are likely to be the types for us.

If i like a picture i read there profile but i usually stop when i read something they say i don't like/do,

I also move on when i see they don't meet single men or they like tall men etc.

Definitely against a long list of requirements but if the long profile is informative and at least a bit quirky then it ain't a problem. Too much text still beats a generic one liner which may as well be empty.

I don't read any profiles that are longer than mine.

ha ha that made me laugh, so if u were in a hurry to get home tonight does that mean u gonna hurry in bed and not take the time to satisfy your partner??? What does not reading long profile have to do with bedroom performance? ???

Do you still message them?

Bristol

"

ha ha that made me laugh, so if u were in a hurry to get home tonight does that mean u gonna hurry in bed and not take the time to satisfy your partner??? What does not reading long profile have to do with bedroom performance? ???"

Its about respect, if you cant respect someone enough to read their profile what respect are you going to show them in the bedroom ?

Its all just part of an overall picture of a person and gives an insight into your personality because lets be honest its not very taxing to read a few lines on a profile is and thats the core of it if you cant even be bothered to do that what else cant you bothered with ?

"

ha ha that made me laugh, so if u were in a hurry to get home tonight does that mean u gonna hurry in bed and not take the time to satisfy your partner??? What does not reading long profile have to do with bedroom performance? ???

Its about respect, if you cant respect someone enough to read their profile what respect are you going to show them in the bedroom ?

Its all just part of an overall picture of a person and gives an insight into your personality because lets be honest its not very taxing to read a few lines on a profile is and thats the core of it if you cant even be bothered to do that what else cant you bothered with ?

"

a few verifications will tell me alot more about the people than reading a big long speel about themselves ! if the verifications and pictures are good then I might glance tru the long profile

"

"

ahhhh may I point to the title of the post"long profiles" so my point is that the profiles I speak of aren't a few lines. They are the long profiles especially long lists of don'ts. Well thought out short profiles get my attention and then if contact is made I learn about someone. These people are the ones that get the respect u speak of.

"a few verifications will tell me alot more about the people than reading a big long speel about themselves ! if the verifications and pictures are good then I might glance tru the long profile"

"There are long profiles and long profiles. I think mine is too long, but I have put a bit of mirth in it to lighten the load.

If I come across a long profile and begin to lose the will to live, I question just how interesting will this person be to meet. I'll then skip to the photos and see if they are worth the full read. If they aren't outstanding in some way, then sod it, I'm not wasting time "

Your profile is hilarious, write more lol

Me to, the ones with long profiles are usually to fussie lol.

Bristol

"

ahhhh may I point to the title of the post"long profiles" so my point is that the profiles I speak of aren't a few lines. They are the long profiles especially long lists of don'ts. Well thought out short profiles get my attention and then if contact is made I learn about someone. These people are the ones that get the respect u speak of.

"

What one person considers long another considers short and to the point, no profile I have ever seen on here (bar one) has taken more than 2-3 minutes to read.

This is not some massive investment you are having to make on your part and again just shows a basic lack of respect for those you intend on meeting and is exactly why we don't even bother to respond to someone who hasn't read our profile.

"Me to, the ones with long profiles are usually to fussie lol."

too fussy, i doubt we would be good enough.

"Me to, the ones with long profiles are usually to fussie lol.

too fussy, i doubt we would be good enough. "

lol yes, I tend to go for the short ones that sais horny and want a shag now .

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well then maybe thats a lesson in that if it is a long profile... you are not for them.... and they are not for you!..

if two minutes is too much of an attention span... thats quite scary!!

"Me to, the ones with long profiles are usually to fussie lol.

too fussy, i doubt we would be good enough. lol yes, I tend to go for the short ones that sais horny and want a shag now ."

I tend to go for the long ones

» Add a new message to this topic