FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What would be??

What would be??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your ideal wedding... Went to a Jewish wedding, the other week.. Amazing.. Strapping guys, holding the bride and groom, above their heads whilst dancing. And smashing glasses, so much fun! Loved it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've done the big traditional wedding...never again, such a headache to organise. I used to work for pronuptia so heard of all kinds of weddings. Think I'd like a sunny beach or beautiful countryside setting with only a few guests if I ever bothered again.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I think I'd do a sunny beach bare feet... Less is more, but this wedding was so different and so much fun... I can't imagine how much it cost... If we ever marry I want our son to give me away! He's five

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I went to a friend's wedding on a mountain, overlooking the sea. It was beautiful, and all natural, rather than a stuffy church or over-priced posh venue. The people make it great, wherever it is of course though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got married in Las Vegas, the full Elvis do. Always said if I was ever to marry that's what I would do and it was great, would recommend it to anyone.

Its got to be a gypsy wedding they have big dresses lots of booze fights and grabbing they have the lot.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"I got married in Las Vegas, the full Elvis do. Always said if I was ever to marry that's what I would do and it was great, would recommend it to anyone. "

This is what my bf and I said we'd do...way back in the early days when we talked about such things. I don't think I will ever be married, it's just not for me. I'd like to go to a big lively Jewish wedding though, they do look like fun.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We are going to have our ideal wedding this year. Just the two of us and witnesses. A slap up meal and then a week away in the sun. Bliss!

Done the traditional wedding thing. wouldn't marry again but if I did somewhere hot, luxury hotel with spa and probably barefoot on a beach

Couple of friends

On a beach

Simple and happy

And yes I am still fucking single

Lol

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I haven't thought of this since 1984. I have attended lots of wonderful weddings of all different types and also a couple of truly awful events.

Live music, joining in and dancing is as far as I can imagine.

I have been through two Traditional church weddings, both were in the thousands. If i was ever to go down this road again it would be a much quieter and romantic wedding at half the cost....Ruby

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

my wedding was small but fantastic I don't intend doing it again!! took us 25 years to do it

isn't it greek weddings where they pin money on the bride? id get more being bigger lol

registery office, dont agree with all that fuss think its totaly pointless.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"my wedding was small but fantastic I don't intend doing it again!! took us 25 years to do it

isn't it greek weddings where they pin money on the bride? id get more being bigger lol"

Greek and Turkish. My Greek and Turkish friends ended up with enough to cover the deposit on their first homes.

our wedding wasn't massive but was still a more traditional wedding with the dress and the sit down meal and what have you,

Then in 2012 we decided to renew our vows for our anniversary, us our kids on a beach in Mexico, it was amazing so much better than our original wedding,

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 13:30:32]

"I got married in Las Vegas, the full Elvis do. Always said if I was ever to marry that's what I would do and it was great, would recommend it to anyone. "

We did exactly the same and I always wanted to do it that way too. Hassle free, no guests (well one) and warm sunny holiday in December thrown in. Family watched it live on the internet.

» Add a new message to this topic