FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tittoos

Tittoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watching bodyshockers

Love the new craze boob tattoos in all shapes! Any of you lovely ladies had it done!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ive not had it done, and thought it rather tacky. Each to their own but round nipples, rather than heart shaped etc seem more aesthetically pleasing to me, any day.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ive not had it done, and thought it rather tacky. Each to their own but round nipples, rather than heart shaped etc seem more aesthetically pleasing to me, any day."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can understand having it done if you have had surgery but really think they look awful if having done for the fun of it .not something I would ever do

Ych y fi - I think that's tacky in the extreme - and it's permanent!

I don't feel that it's attractive or feminine in any way - it just shouts "tarty"., and speaks of such low self-esteem...

I love women who can express their character and personality, and I love breasts - but if I was making love to another woman and came across nipples like that then I'd be out of there so fast that my feet would be on fire..!

I mean - why.....????

What is it please?

"What is it please?"

There was a woman on "Bodyshockers" on TV last night - having her perfectly nice areolas altered by tattooing around them to form huge heart shapes...

I can totally understand somebody wanting to hide scars etc, but she was doing it just to "look nice"

Looked so tacky to me.....!

"What is it please?

There was a woman on "Bodyshockers" on TV last night - having her perfectly nice areolas altered by tattooing around them to form huge heart shapes...

I can totally understand somebody wanting to hide scars etc, but she was doing it just to "look nice"

Looked so tacky to me.....!

"

She must have liked it to get it done. How dare she do what she wants when it's offensive to other people.

I've had an extra nipple tattood on my chest just for a laugh. Even had 12 prosthetic hairs attached for authenticity

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Imagine if you got a tattooo of a boob on a boob on a boob on a boob etc. Crazy.

» Add a new message to this topic