FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > White Dee to be in next Celeb Big Brother

White Dee to be in next Celeb Big Brother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Read the news really how can they sink so low. This is why I stopped watching used to love it on channel 4.

Big up to Dee though for rinsing out her 15 minutes of fame x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why low? Far more interesting than some wanker celebs. Are you saying you would be more interesting in there?

Yep why low? She entertained 5.5 million and the public both loved and hated her so what about her makes you feel so uncomfortable?

"Why low? Far more interesting than some wanker celebs. Are you saying you would be more interesting in there? "

Not at all she is interesting to watch but would'nt call Dee a celeb taht is all x

That x

i just hope she pays back the 15 k she stole from a charity to fund her ex's crack habit back with any proceeds

"Why low? Far more interesting than some wanker celebs. Are you saying you would be more interesting in there?

Not at all she is interesting to watch but would'nt call Dee a celeb taht is all x"

So what would you class as a celeb?

So can I just check I'm getting this right - people hated her wgen she was on benefits, but still hate her now she is earning money and milking her 15 minutes of fame?

"i just hope she pays back the 15 k she stole from a charity to fund her ex's crack habit back with any proceeds "

She may well do personally it would be interesting if they could get her in with some Tory MP or even some z listers who were up their own arse. Who knows it may lead to full time employment for her and a contributor to the state.

"i just hope she pays back the 15 k she stole from a charity to fund her ex's crack habit back with any proceeds

She may well do personally it would be interesting if they could get her in with some Tory MP or even some z listers who were up their own arse. Who knows it may lead to full time employment for her and a contributor to the state. "

"i just hope she pays back the 15 k she stole from a charity to fund her ex's crack habit back with any proceeds

She may well do personally it would be interesting if they could get her in with some Tory MP or even some z listers who were up their own arse. Who knows it may lead to full time employment for her and a contributor to the state. "

She cant work as she said shes depressed...

"Why low? Far more interesting than some wanker celebs. Are you saying you would be more interesting in there?

Not at all she is interesting to watch but would'nt call Dee a celeb taht is all x

So what would you class as a celeb? "

What class from A to Z

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

She may well do personally it would be interesting if they could get her in with some Tory MP or even some z listers who were up their own arse. Who knows it may lead to full time employment for her and a contributor to the state. She cant work as she said shes depressed... "

Oh fucking hell here we go again.....clean up on Isle 3!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Read the news really how can they sink so low. This is why I stopped watching used to love it on channel 4.

Big up to Dee though for rinsing out her 15 minutes of fame x"

So you wont watch because she is on it? As you think its low?

"Read the news really how can they sink so low. This is why I stopped watching used to love it on channel 4.

Big up to Dee though for rinsing out her 15 minutes of fame xSo you wont watch because she is on it? As you think its low?"

I stopped watching when it moved to channel 5 to be fair I think it should of been put to rest but then that is just my opinion x

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 00:07:46]

She may well do personally it would be interesting if they could get her in with some Tory MP or even some z listers who were up their own arse. Who knows it may lead to full time employment for her and a contributor to the state. She cant work as she said shes depressed... "

Depression isn't terminal you know you can recover and while your at it if you break your leg don't shit yourself they won't shoot you like they do horses you can recover from a broken leg too.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Big up to Dee though for rinsing out her 15 minutes of fame xSo you wont watch because she is on it? As you think its low?

I stopped watching when it moved to channel 5 to be fair I think it should of been put to rest but then that is just my opinion x"

But to quote you...."how can they sink so low."?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"So can I just check I'm getting this right - people hated her wgen she was on benefits, but still hate her now she is earning money and milking her 15 minutes of fame?

"

Exactly! I wish her luck, and feel she has every right to try to put her life into a better place for her. Some will be jealous.

She may well do personally it would be interesting if they could get her in with some Tory MP or even some z listers who were up their own arse. Who knows it may lead to full time employment for her and a contributor to the state. She cant work as she said shes depressed...

Depression isn't terminal you know you can recover and while your at it if you break your leg don't shit yourself they won't shoot you like they do horses you can recover from a broken leg too. "

Her words not mine. she as her good days and bad days so cant work because of that. Were see if she as any days where she just wants to be left alone in the house. and if shes recovered maybe tell the benefits office shes fit for work

*Google's White Dee .................

"*Google's White Dee ................. "

Prepare to be disappointed

What do C5 pay them these days?

Don't watch it personally, but if someone is offering her a lot of cash to do it then why not, she seems to like getting her face on the TV.

Im not sure how much has been offered but im guessing it's a tidy amount.. With a more healthy bank balance her benifit entitlement will be stopped.. Good luck to her and her and little ones.

"*Google's White Dee .................

Prepare to be disappointed

What do C5 pay them these days?

Don't watch it personally, but if someone is offering her a lot of cash to do it then why not, she seems to like getting her face on the TV."

She would get inbetween 40 and 70k or there and abouts depending on an agent but the spinoffs could be lucrative for her potential in panto if she can learn to act and other minor z list events enough to earn a living from for the nest 5-10 years. I can't see her doing dancing on ice though.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

£60,000,whats she will be getting.Sorry if she fit enough to go on the show then she is fit enough to get a job.

Bex Shiner is on Red Light Central and she was in Big Brother x

"£60,000,whats she will be getting.Sorry if she fit enough to go on the show then she is fit enough to get a job."

£60k are you her agent? Has she agreed to do it is it signed then? And yes if she is fit enough as her agent you would surely know she will sign off benefits.

I'd just drop a bomb on the house.

You kind of have to be desperate to want to go in celeb bb.

"I'd just drop a bomb on the house.

You kind of have to be desperate to want to go in celeb bb. "

Id be desperate enough to go on it to make a cool 100k in a few weeks, - or a few days if I was voted off first (hopefully); that's the sort of dosh that some of them make!!

Okay, I'm a sad bastard, I know!!

the whole shows a joke anyway full of these so called celebrities off shows like this . definately not celebrities in my eyes which is why i wouldnt watch it

anyway i have been in the crowd on match of the day a cpl of times in my life so im waiting on my phone call from channel 5 ha ha ha

Id be desperate enough to go on it to make a cool 100k in a few weeks, - or a few days if I was voted off first (hopefully); that's the sort of dosh that some of them make!!

Okay, I'm a sad bastard, I know!! "

My dignity is worth more than 100k

To me, the only celebrities are the people who give up their lives to help others, 'real' charity workers, etc....

And that goes for OBE's, CBE's, Dames, and as for Lords; - there's jailbirds in that lair FFS!!!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"To me, the only celebrities are the people who give up their lives to help others, 'real' charity workers, etc....

And that goes for OBE's, CBE's, Dames, and as for Lords; - there's jailbirds in that lair FFS!!! "

There's plenty 'real' charity workers who have earned OBEs, MBEs etc.

"£60,000,whats she will be getting.Sorry if she fit enough to go on the show then she is fit enough to get a job.

£60k are you her agent? Has she agreed to do it is it signed then? And yes if she is fit enough as her agent you would surely know she will sign off benefits. "

Yes which she should have done years ago!!! When your depressed, you don't want to talk to anyone, you try and shut yourself away! Tablets help and bring you to the stage she was at on the show! And your able to work at that stage!!! She was just lazy and couldn't be bothered! She had a go at her own daughter for wanting to better herself?'

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

My dignity is worth more than 100k"

Mine isn't, I'd do it for 50k

Mine isn't, I'd do it for 50k "

Mine neither, - fancy going halves?

Brigadoon

Mine neither, - fancy going halves? "

No way! There is two of us and they are damn well going to pay us both!

No way! There is two of us and they are damn well going to pay us both!"

Okay, fancy a threeway, then?

Wrong thread ....

Brigadoon

No way! There is two of us and they are damn well going to pay us both!

Okay, fancy a threeway, then?

Wrong thread .... "

You, me and Dee? Don't get me wrong, I wish her well and all that, but no.

*jilted look

So she can work then ...

Big brother was bad enough twice a year but now it seems to be on all the time.

Awful needs to go onto one of those channels no one watches ( sorry it already is !!)

Another that needs to go

XFACTOR !

Utter shite.

Anything Cowell based needs to go.

Had its time

Same every year

Sob story / ugly

This is my one last chance

( my agent was asked if I could take part)

Now I can sing!

Shite!!

"£60,000,whats she will be getting.Sorry if she fit enough to go on the show then she is fit enough to get a job."

"£60,000,whats she will be getting.Sorry if she fit enough to go on the show then she is fit enough to get a job.

£60k are you her agent? Has she agreed to do it is it signed then? And yes if she is fit enough as her agent you would surely know she will sign off benefits.

Yes which she should have done years ago!!! When your depressed, you don't want to talk to anyone, you try and shut yourself away! Tablets help and bring you to the stage she was at on the show! And your able to work at that stage!!! She was just lazy and couldn't be bothered! She had a go at her own daughter for wanting to better herself?' "

Another "expert" on mental health talking rubbish

Celebrity big brother is an oxymoron. Most of the people on there aren't known (to me) or are has-beens.

As for Dee, I don't blame her for taking the opportunity to get a decent amount of money for the first time in years.

Yes which she should have done years ago!!! When your depressed, you don't want to talk to anyone, you try and shut yourself away! Tablets help and bring you to the stage she was at on the show! And your able to work at that stage!!! She was just lazy and couldn't be bothered! She had a go at her own daughter for wanting to better herself?' "

What exactly are you thumbing? There are some inaccuracies in the post you quoted.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

I think they should join BB and the Saw house... The winner escapes with their life and a million in cash and the rest die horribly.

Yes which she should have done years ago!!! When your depressed, you don't want to talk to anyone, you try and shut yourself away! Tablets help and bring you to the stage she was at on the show! And your able to work at that stage!!! She was just lazy and couldn't be bothered! She had a go at her own daughter for wanting to better herself?'

Another "expert" on mental health talking rubbish"

Atos get paid good money from the government to make assessments to do just this, nurses overriding doctors assessments on a daily basis. Atos have taken it from one extreme to the other, the more savvy people can still fool the system and others who are genuinely not fit for work are being forced to go through a stressful process, which in some cases they are unable to deal with.

I'm not a medically trained professional so can give nothing but a personal opinion, which is pointless in the likes of someone like Dee.

The fact that she doesn't want to work, and told her daughter not to work (from what has been said on here, 1 episode of benefit street was enough for me) speaks volumes. Big Brother would seem like the ideal 'job' sit around all day chatting shit and someone is going to pay her for it, normal life resumes.

I know a fair few people who have been unemployed and claiming the sickness benefit, being on the sickness benefit provides some very nice extras compared to JSA, extra money, no need to sign fortnightly and not having to do any job searching are the main plusses.

People know what to say to get a sicknote, be that for depression or bad back etc. Someone I know has been claiming for a bad back for over 20 years and will fully admit to swinging the lead if you know them. I've seen other people coached on the symptoms of depression, always good to have a bit of a cry at the surgery, most convincing. Of course not everyone is blagging but in my personal experience quite a large proportion are.

A lot of people who could claim, bite the bullet and continue to work, my dad found out he had emphysema in the late 70's continued to work until 2001, collapsed at work on more than a few occasions, had to retire 6 months early and died six months after retirement. He worked as a HGV driver, He also had chronic back problems and was blind in one eye from the age of 2 after a medical mistake in hospital. He never claimed a penny. He had 3 children and a mortgage to pay for.

Whatever Dee gets paid, it won't last long, new stuff for her house, it will be spent before you know it, easy come easy go. No doubt the daily mail will inform us all the moment she starts claiming again because all the money is gone.

There are benefit streets in every town and city throughout the country. If you run a business how many of the characters would you want to employ? The smack heads, thieves or the schemers, what is the point of some of these people taking a minimum wage job when you total their benefits and a bit of money earned from theiving, dealing or scheming add up to what they could earn in a low paid job.

Living on benefits isn't going to give you a great standard of living but then neither is a minimum wage job.

"The fact that she doesn't want to work, and told her daughter not to work (from what has been said on here, 1 episode of benefit street was enough for me) speaks volumes."

Taken out of context. She endorsed her children working. Even her daughter, following work placement, said people should take jobs, even if they didn't like them, like cleaning loos.

cant stand the program, not saying i like white dee but she is quite funny, there is something about her, i like her voice.

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

Wonder if you looks nice naked

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

No aw that sure who she is .... But fuck , a mite watch it ...... Then get myself signed off wi depression ....

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

not sure she will be liked in there especially with the model types or Ritchie riches but she will speak her mind . good or bad? who knows?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The next Big Brother is NOT a celebrity one.

The people are supposed to be unknowns.

She's not is she ? We know her now.

Is she going into the next CBB or the next BB ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

If it's CBB that'll be next year

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its only a bloody rumour, she hasn't signed anything yet

What you moaning about? Its a 'job' isn't it? It will get her off benefits for a bit.

It seems a case of 'she's not really depressed, should be working' but 'she can't earn (on bb) because she's depressed' at the same time to some people.

» Add a new message to this topic