FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Struggle to get meets

Struggle to get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, I've had a couple of meets from this site so far bit it seems like now I am really struggling to get meets... I don't know wether it's my profile/pics or the messages I'm sending out to women/couples I do seem to get replies from people out of Birmingham though lol

Could someone tell me of there's something up with my profile or pics please?

Many thanks and if your aroun Birmingham give us a message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attend socials, maybe try Xtasia as its cheap for single guys x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the reply and I do want to try a club but don't want to go alone x

"Thanks for the reply and I do want to try a club but don't want to go alone x"

You won't be alone - there'll be lots of others there!

It's rare a woman will arrange a meet with a stranger to 'pair up' to visit a club for several reasons. Most require membership - so it's unlikely they'll be willing to join as a couple for a one off, so you'd be expected to sign up and pay as a single male (as has been said, not expensive at Xtasia). And if you find you don't click - once in you'll be flying solo anyway.

You could try arranging a social first with someone who's a member, if you're adamant you wouldn't go alone - but women tend to like confident guys who aren't afraid of walking through the doors solo. Most regular single guy club goers (me included many moons ago) had to bite the bullet and take that first step. Once in - depending on your personality - you'll sink or swim! Hide in the corner and wait to be approached, or follow couples and others around hoping for an invite to join them - and you'll sink!

Be polite, introduce yourself, chat at the bar and generally be friendly with no expectations - and you'll swim!

Honestly - clubs are great for single guys with a spark, a chatty personality and a willingness to mingle - a bit like a vanilla club or party.

Give it a bash - and good luck!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That's me fucked then.

Me too!! It's hard to standout, but do able, and if you've made the decision to attend a club then your already halfway there x

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Bro you've been on the site 4 months and had a couple of meets. You is on fire yo!

The cock pics are vile :S

Xtasia is like a tenner for single men on a weds, no excuse as you don't need a female wingman to get the price of entry down

That's all the advice I can be bothered to give

your pictures are very nice and you have got verifications too so cant be doing to bad.

» Add a new message to this topic