FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > SINGLE LADIES !!!!

SINGLE LADIES !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exycleaner OP   Woman  over a year ago

pontefract

often there are posts from cpls complaining that they cant find a single bi female ,or that lurking in the background is a male ,

what is it about cpls when you get contacted by the male to meet HIM on his own ??????.

last year i chatted to a cpl ,he said he would get the lady to ring me to confirm she exists, so she did only then HE kept texting me to meet him ,i kept saying no

finally all went quiet till day im going on holiday he texts me saying he was free and could come round,

why do they spoil it ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"often there are posts from cpls complaining that they cant find a single bi female ,or that lurking in the background is a male ,

what is it about cpls when you get contacted by the male to meet HIM on his own ??????.

last year i chatted to a cpl ,he said he would get the lady to ring me to confirm she exists, so she did only then HE kept texting me to meet him ,i kept saying no

finally all went quiet till day im going on holiday he texts me saying he was free and could come round,

why do they spoil it ?????"

Because its more than likely hes calling the shots in that relationship? Then she left him..plenty of that type here too sadly.

I have as yet to meet a couple out of club environment, am quite weary of it for several reasons as yes, couple does not always necessarily mean both are talking! X

As a couple it frustrates us that others behave like this and spoil our fun. It's no suprise single women are so wary....and a reason I don't play without C! We suffer from it also when trying to ring other MF couples to play with....many want to cuck C and there is no mention of how their female half would join in *alarm bells*

Shame.

I wouldn't want to meet the male or female of a couple alone. The word couple says it all to me. I have spent an evening with a woman while we waited for her husband to get home but I've known her for years

I have been contacted more often by females, the male always bottles it

I've never experienced that ...im not desirable enough

Most of the 'couples' that contact me are men.

» Add a new message to this topic