FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > scary but funny now

scary but funny now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

went to bed last night - heard what sounded like someone shoving front door as if to see if it was unlocked so i flew out of bed and ran to the window - nothing there or at the back when i checked - ran downstairs to check side window and car etc - nothing- went to kitchen and took in a sideways glance into lounge and shit myself - thought there was a person stood in there- was actually the clothes airer i had last minute put up with washing and rather than put into corner left in the middle of the room - had my dressing gown draped over one side and looked like an overcoat - after a squeal and realisation of relief felt really stupid - but man was i truly scared

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had the same problem with a dressing gown hanging on a bedroom door .... when I was half awake in the middle of the night ..... the overhead lampshade and the top of the door merged together giving the impression of a tall person in a hat .................. I lay there scared for a long time

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

once saw a motorbike with rider sitting on it then looked closer and it was the clothes and helmet draped on it felt so silly

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

What caused the noise though?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to clean my best friends brothers flat for him, went in the spare room and thought someone had hung themselves of the back of the door. It was his full bike leathers

"What caused the noise though?"

no idea - it was fairly windy so hoping it was that

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"went to bed last night - heard what sounded like someone shoving front door as if to see if it was unlocked so i flew out of bed and ran to the window - nothing there or at the back when i checked - ran downstairs to check side window and car etc - nothing- went to kitchen and took in a sideways glance into lounge and shit myself - thought there was a person stood in there- was actually the clothes airer i had last minute put up with washing and rather than put into corner left in the middle of the room - had my dressing gown draped over one side and looked like an overcoat - after a squeal and realisation of relief felt really stupid - but man was i truly scared "
Is this the lady of the couple being scared? or the fella?

"went to bed last night - heard what sounded like someone shoving front door as if to see if it was unlocked so i flew out of bed and ran to the window - nothing there or at the back when i checked - ran downstairs to check side window and car etc - nothing- went to kitchen and took in a sideways glance into lounge and shit myself - thought there was a person stood in there- was actually the clothes airer i had last minute put up with washing and rather than put into corner left in the middle of the room - had my dressing gown draped over one side and looked like an overcoat - after a squeal and realisation of relief felt really stupid - but man was i truly scared Is this the lady of the couple being scared? or the fella? "

lady -

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"went to bed last night - heard what sounded like someone shoving front door as if to see if it was unlocked so i flew out of bed and ran to the window - nothing there or at the back when i checked - ran downstairs to check side window and car etc - nothing- went to kitchen and took in a sideways glance into lounge and shit myself - thought there was a person stood in there- was actually the clothes airer i had last minute put up with washing and rather than put into corner left in the middle of the room - had my dressing gown draped over one side and looked like an overcoat - after a squeal and realisation of relief felt really stupid - but man was i truly scared Is this the lady of the couple being scared? or the fella?

lady - "

That's ok you are allowed

aged about twenty years im telling you

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I do things like that all the time...i convinced myself my new house was haunted before even moving into it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a mate that had a mannequin in his living room wearing a trench coat and balaclava purely because he knew it scared the shit out of anyone that happened to crash on his sofa when they woke up

» Add a new message to this topic