FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women in the gym..

Women in the gym..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never understand why women go to the gym plastered in make up sat on there phone the whole time...

Can beat seeing a sweaty lass

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I miss going to the gym sometimes, so many hotties to check out.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Well you should come to the gym when I'm there then as I look like a constipated elephant by time I've finished!!

I don't wear make up or look glam when I go to the gym... Pretty much the opposite I reckon

"Well you should come to the gym when I'm there then as I look like a constipated elephant by time I've finished!!"

phwooaarrrrr

I see more guys sitting on a bench on their phone than actually working...or they do 5 mins work then 10 mins yapping lol ....tongue workouts galore lol

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"I don't wear make up or look glam when I go to the gym... Pretty much the opposite I reckon "

Me too!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Well you should come to the gym when I'm there then as I look like a constipated elephant by time I've finished!!

phwooaarrrrr "

You know you love it!!!!

"Well you should come to the gym when I'm there then as I look like a constipated elephant by time I've finished!!

phwooaarrrrr

You know you love it!!!!"

just cannot beat that constipated look......and you pull it of exquisitely

I wear make up. Don't know why I do. A confidence thing I think. Not much of it left when I am done though

X

"I see more guys sitting on a bench on their phone than actually working...or they do 5 mins work then 10 mins yapping lol ....tongue workouts galore lol"

I hear that a lot, it was actually very rare to see guys doing that when I used to use the gym - that was nearly a decade ago mind.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I don't wear make up when I go, but it is at 8.30 am after organising a 3 year old and getting him to nursery I don't have time to put my slap on!

On the odd occasion I go later then collect him straight after I look a complete mess (I live 5 mins walk away so prefer to shower at home! I hate communal showers)

I never understand why anyone go's gym,sit on a machine while playing on their phone.

"I see more guys sitting on a bench on their phone than actually working...or they do 5 mins work then 10 mins yapping lol ....tongue workouts galore lol

I hear that a lot, it was actually very rare to see guys doing that when I used to use the gym - that was nearly a decade ago mind."

Same here but seems to be changed days lol. Stil, they will have great definition in their fingers lol

It's a bit annoying when you're waiting to go on that particular equipment, unless they're having their 'rest period'...

Girls gotta get that squat booty! Seeing women doing romanian deadlifts or good mornings is the best!

» Add a new message to this topic