FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FAO Black Men

FAO Black Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Message for Black men,

When messaging black women on this site (esp those that state they only meet black men) are your messages just deleted? When I message white women I get more responses than deleted messages. Seems to me black women on here tend to be "full of themselves" -

Or am I just catching feelings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Have you thought that the women that you are messaging regardless of race are just not interested in you...it's very unfair to assume that black women are full of themselves.

"Have you thought that the women that you are messaging regardless of race are just not interested in you...it's very unfair to assume that black women are full of themselves. "

Yes but I have observed that black women delete my messages than any other race of woman. Just an observation. But yes regardless of race if your not interested your not interested.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That has not been my experience on here fella.

"Have you thought that the women that you are messaging regardless of race are just not interested in you...it's very unfair to assume that black women are full of themselves.

Yes but I have observed that black women delete my messages than any other race of woman. Just an observation. But yes regardless of race if your not interested your not interested."

Stop stereotyping...if you don't want your messages to be deleted then don't message black women....simple really

no experience but as they are i'm the minority they probably get more messages than they can handle and this could inflate some of their egos

"Have you thought that the women that you are messaging regardless of race are just not interested in you...it's very unfair to assume that black women are full of themselves.

Yes but I have observed that black women delete my messages than any other race of woman. Just an observation. But yes regardless of race if your not interested your not interested.

Stop stereotyping...if you don't want your messages to be deleted then don't message black women....simple really "

You just contradicted yourself all in one sentence.

You are catching feelings.

Stop stereotyping...if you don't want your messages to be deleted then don't message black women....simple really

You just contradicted yourself all in one sentence. "

Lol possibly

Stop stereotyping...if you don't want your messages to be deleted then don't message black women....simple really "

But there is also a common stereotype on this site that black men have big dicks...not all black men have big dicks but this stereotype is warmly accepted on here

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To the OP - I shall assume your preference is for black women only then, although you seem to be saying that you message white women too. Is there a difference?

I am only asking because any post about black men devolves into people saying colour shouldn't matter, and I was wondering if its the case with black women too.

"To the OP - I shall assume your preference is for black women only then, although you seem to be saying that you message white women too. Is there a difference?

I am only asking because any post about black men devolves into people saying colour shouldn't matter, and I was wondering if its the case with black women too."

My preference is women irrespective of race

"no experience but as they are i'm the minority they probably get more messages than they can handle and this could inflate some of their egos"

Yes, we all have inflated egos and a chip on our shoulder.

"To the OP - I shall assume your preference is for black women only then, although you seem to be saying that you message white women too. Is there a difference?

I am only asking because any post about black men devolves into people saying colour shouldn't matter, and I was wondering if its the case with black women too.

My preference is women irrespective of race"

Well then, just keep on meeting the women who reply.

YEs there are a difernce between white and black women, black women are more up for sex in general.

"YEs there are a difernce between white and black women, black women are more up for sex in general. "

That is the most ridiculous statement I've read on the forums in the past 5 minutes....How did you reach this brainwave of a conclusion??

"YEs there are a difernce between white and black women, black women are more up for sex in general. "

I'm a closet black woman then

And the award for nonsense post of the day goes too....

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

"Have you thought that the women that you are messaging regardless of race are just not interested in you...it's very unfair to assume that black women are full of themselves. "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't have the energy

Maybe you and the OP could hook up to compare notes then, as you seem to be having the meets he wants.

You just contradicted yourself all in one sentence.

Lol possibly "

Thanks everyone, I meant by experience x.

"no experience but as they are i'm the minority they probably get more messages than they can handle and this could inflate some of their egos

Yes, we all have inflated egos and a chip on our shoulder."

I did say some but you say all? and a chip on their shoulder? you speak for all black women or your youself

What is it with the sudden influx of either ethnicity superiority or ethnic / racial prejudice posts on here? Something to do with the change in weather perhaps?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I don't have the energy "

neither do I

neither do I.........

"What is it with the sudden influx of either ethnicity superiority or ethnic / racial prejudice posts on here? Something to do with the change in weather perhaps? "

It must be a full moon lol

Can't answer your question , but not enough black ladies on here for my liking . unless they are all hiding somewhere !!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

That is all. Just

"What is it with the sudden influx of either ethnicity superiority or ethnic / racial prejudice posts on here? Something to do with the change in weather perhaps?

It must be a full moon lol"

This is the most entertaining thread I've seen in a long while.

Now before anyone goes all forum psycho on me I'm not saying this is my opinion at all, but I have been told by numerous black men that a lot of black women that they have met or had relationships with have been high maintenance and uptight etc and therefore they tend to be more attracted to white women as apparently we're more laid back.

I have several girlfriends who are black and I've personally never seen these kinda traits from them but what the OP is saying does match what I've heard so many times before.

"Now before anyone goes all forum psycho on me I'm not saying this is my opinion at all, but I have been told by numerous black men that a lot of black women that they have met or had relationships with have been high maintenance and uptight etc and therefore they tend to be more attracted to white women as apparently we're more laid back.

I have several girlfriends who are black and I've personally never seen these kinda traits from them but what the OP is saying does match what I've heard so many times before."

omg that is so stereotype

"Now before anyone goes all forum psycho on me I'm not saying this is my opinion at all, but I have been told by numerous black men that a lot of black women that they have met or had relationships with have been high maintenance and uptight etc and therefore they tend to be more attracted to white women as apparently we're more laid back.

I have several girlfriends who are black and I've personally never seen these kinda traits from them but what the OP is saying does match what I've heard so many times before. omg that is so stereotype"

Quite clearly said it's not the opinion I have and that my friends aren't like that but just admitting what I've been told countless times before

I just wanted to say that before someone else! its said here all the time

"I just wanted to say that before someone else! its said here all the time"

That's true, i'm stereotyped all the time....kinda used to it now

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"no experience but as they are i'm the minority they probably get more messages than they can handle and this could inflate some of their egos"

What a crock!

I would delete the op message as he sells himself as a BBC: a term I personally find annoying. Why pander to (false) stereotypes?

London

"no experience but as they are i'm the minority they probably get more messages than they can handle and this could inflate some of their egos

Yes, we all have inflated egos and a chip on our shoulder."

Don't we just!

London

Oh for crying out loud!!! The shite I read on here...!!!

London

I have several girlfriends who are black and I've personally never seen these kinda traits from them but what the OP is saying does match what I've heard so many times before."

I despair!

Truth is for me I've done the club scene and hardly ever seen a black lady.

I wish I had actually

But there is also a common stereotype on this site that black men have big dicks...not all black men have big dicks but this stereotype is warmly accepted on here"

having used the green arrow by your name, i have seen you have used the forums for long enough to realise that this particular myth is only accepted by A) women that seem to have some kind of love of BBC and B) the poor saps that trade on it.

the rest of the generally level minded forum users, that know life is a law of averages and no one race can all have bigger anything than any other, get frustrated when people try to perpetuate the myth.

so no, its not warmly accepted at all.

By *tupidityDictatesWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Crikey, it stinks in here!!

Yes, we all have inflated egos and a chip on our shoulder. I did say some but you say all? and a chip on their shoulder? you speak for all black women or your youself"

She speaks for all (those who love to use sarcasm)

Women in general are a minority in here and most of them get loads of requests that they can't handle. Now black women are a tiny tiny minority of a tiny minority in fab. I imagine the amount of requests and messages they are getting is amplified by the exponential. Yes spoiled for choice but not necessarily means they are arrogant or have inflated egos. Just can't reply to most I guess. Since I've joined fab 18 months ago or so I can count with one hand's fingers the number of black women I came across in my area.

Just to add another factor the OP might have not thought about. OP you are a black fit guy and meeting a BBC is the fantasy of many white women. Plenty of them are here only to meet black guys. Its normal you get plenty replies from white women. However BBC is nothing mysterious for a black woman or a fantasy to fulfill.

"Just to add another factor the OP might have not thought about. OP you are a black fit guy and meeting a BBC is the fantasy of many white women. Plenty of them are here only to meet black guys. Its normal you get plenty replies from white women. However BBC is nothing mysterious for a black woman or a fantasy to fulfill. "

How do you know what fantasy's any woman have, regardless of their ethnicity?

And why is it that whenever anyone states they want a BBC that they are automatically being stereotypical?

Never understood that.

But there is also a common stereotype on this site that black men have big dicks...not all black men have big dicks but this stereotype is warmly accepted on here

having used the green arrow by your name, i have seen you have used the forums for long enough to realise that this particular myth is only accepted by A) women that seem to have some kind of love of BBC and B) the poor saps that trade on it.

the rest of the generally level minded forum users, that know life is a law of averages and no one race can all have bigger anything than any other, get frustrated when people try to perpetuate the myth.

so no, its not warmly accepted at all."

you say people love BBC people trade on bbc ? I don't understand? then t you call it a myth?

so no, its not warmly accepted at all. you say people love BBC people trade on bbc ? I don't understand? then t you call it a myth?"

whats not to understand??

onyl 2 types of people believe every black guy has a big dick.

those that trade on it, and those that look for it.

everyone else knows law of average dictates some have big, some little.

would you like me to draw you pictures?

By *otebonydeluxeWoman  over a year ago

earls barton

Mmmmm.am black and not always up for sex.have 2 kids.house work etc. So don't have time.as for high maintenance what a load of shit.all women are different some high maintenance some not.colour don't come into that.but I do love sex when in mood.that why am on here

» Add a new message to this topic