FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > distance you would travel for a meet?

distance you would travel for a meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So could me thinking how far would you travel to meet. I turned down a hour and half journey for fri night. Maybe im being negative. But thats 3 hours around trip plus fuel cost. What are your views any stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Completely depends on what or who im travelling to,we tend to travel because theres bugger all going on where we live

An hr and half gets us into London where we have loads of fun

I turned down a meet in yeovil, some 6hr round trip, just something not genuine in her messaging made me think twice, however im thinking of going to wales, so depends on who youre intending to meet i guess

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

I have been to the north west and west midlands quite a few times on here for club meets and have no problems with it

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It definitely depends on the person.

However, the chap from the West Country who messaged me asking if I liked M/F/TV sex is my favourite. This lad had ambition and optimism in equal measure. After establishing that I'd be happy playing with a lad and a lass at the same time, he then went on to ask if I knew a single girl and wanted to travel to Somerset with her to meet him.

If it was more then two hours away i would just book a hotel

Couldn't be bothered driving for two hours after having a meet/social

Furthest i've been is Stafford for a night. I go every other month. It's a fair distance for me but I don't mind. Now tho I'd only travel within Sussex as my circumstances have changed at home

"It definitely depends on the person.

However, the chap from the West Country who messaged me asking if I liked M/F/TV sex is my favourite. This lad had ambition and optimism in equal measure. After establishing that I'd be happy playing with a lad and a lass at the same time, he then went on to ask if I knew a single girl and wanted to travel to Somerset with her to meet him. "

Don't leave us in suspense...!! Was it a happy ending?

I would just travel about 2 miles, but would be perfect if they lived at betts park lol.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

454 mile round trip. Minimum 3 night stay.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Depends on the person really...

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

However, the chap from the West Country who messaged me asking if I liked M/F/TV sex is my favourite. This lad had ambition and optimism in equal measure. After establishing that I'd be happy playing with a lad and a lass at the same time, he then went on to ask if I knew a single girl and wanted to travel to Somerset with her to meet him.

Don't leave us in suspense...!! Was it a happy ending? "

I'll say, I spent half an hour chuckling at his nerve. He even beat the chap in the Welsh Borders with the 'special cock' that turned out to be a pretty generic 7".....

By *aul.J.JMan  over a year ago

Telford/North West

As people are saying it depends on the person. I would probably stay in a hotel regardless. ..

I knew the depends on the person would come out, if it was a regular friend or playmate I maybe more interested in travelling but a 3 hour round trip for a first meet is a no no for me. don't get me wrong maybe mone blowing and great night, but also not the best company and sex and would feel short changed.

Stafford was an 8hr round trip for me and s first meet. Had talked loads n see each other on Skype so I thought that's it I'm going lol! Hotel and dinner paid for as well as half my travel. I wouldn't expect that if I travelled again. I'm not that bitchy lol but it was offered. And so was a mmf Result I think so

I travel 1and half to 2hrs to my partys once a week so i do not travel more than half hour other times

50 mile radius from home max but have taken fab on holiday to sussex a couple of times when I'm visiting family.

Don't leave us in suspense...!! Was it a happy ending?

I'll say, I spent half an hour chuckling at his nerve. He even beat the chap in the Welsh Borders with the 'special cock' that turned out to be a pretty generic 7"..... "

Perhaps it had a unique aroma/taste.

Male friend does 400 mile round trip from West Sussex to meet me, I will do the same in return.

For the right person will travel. We're going to meet someone in Hamburg lol.

I work all over but find London a pain in the butt!! Driving and bloody parking ! By the time I get somewhere and have a hotel all I feel like is a pint or two

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

To the ends of the earth for the right people.

"Completely depends on what or who im travelling to,we tend to travel because theres bugger all going on where we live

An hr and half gets us into London where we have loads of fun "

An hour and a half the other way for even more fun....

Generally no more than 50 miles away - if we don't click then I want to be able to just drive away and not worry.

But there would be no limit for the right person - I once flew 6000 miles to meet somebody very special..!

But some people have totally unreal expectations - not so long back I offered to meet a couple half-way between us - they were 100 miles away. They suggested somewhere 20 miles the other side of them.... er - wot....????

I'd have to travel at least an hour living where I do but I always insist on a social half way first. This sometimes puts men off but that's their choice!

I'll be travelling a few hours next month but that's to meet someone I've met before and will be worth it

Whats the problem you'd travel to see your favourite team to wembley or any other sporting event, concert for just being there for a couple of hours so why not someone you really would like to meet up with.

"Whats the problem you'd travel to see your favourite team to wembley or any other sporting event, concert for just being there for a couple of hours so why not someone you really would like to meet up with."

And if someone has travelled a long way to meet you, then it seems only fair that for a repeat meet you would travel to meet them. Most people I get on with here, live a distance from me. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

By *ause and EffectCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

I was actually thinking about this when I saw the thread at the top of the list! It's really interesting to hear different perspectives as I (mrs) usually host at home and tend not to contact those outside the local area as always think it'd be too far for them to travel!

Perhaps it's time to broaden ones horizons!!!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Ferthist iv gone for a meet was Aberdeen can't remember how many mile from manchester it was now but im sure it was well over 300 mile 1 way but by fuck she was werth it. i made that trip contless time but she was 1 very specail lady. If it wasn't for our kids family an commitments id probably still be with her now. I still think of her an smile to myself even though it was probably 10 yrs ago easy. funny how life changes i wonder what shes doing now

"Ferthist iv gone for a meet was Aberdeen can't remember how many mile from manchester it was now but im sure it was well over 300 mile 1 way but by fuck she was werth it. i made that trip contless time but she was 1 very specail lady. If it wasn't for our kids family an commitments id probably still be with her now. I still think of her an smile to myself even though it was probably 10 yrs ago easy. funny how life changes i wonder what shes doing now"

She is doing great and says to say hello

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hove, actually.

Manchester

"Ferthist iv gone for a meet was Aberdeen can't remember how many mile from manchester it was now but im sure it was well over 300 mile 1 way but by fuck she was werth it. i made that trip contless time but she was 1 very specail lady. If it wasn't for our kids family an commitments id probably still be with her now. I still think of her an smile to myself even though it was probably 10 yrs ago easy. funny how life changes i wonder what shes doing now

She is doing great and says to say hello "

What you mean she got over sweet little me the bitch

"Ferthist iv gone for a meet was Aberdeen can't remember how many mile from manchester it was now but im sure it was well over 300 mile 1 way but by fuck she was werth it. i made that trip contless time but she was 1 very specail lady. If it wasn't for our kids family an commitments id probably still be with her now. I still think of her an smile to myself even though it was probably 10 yrs ago easy. funny how life changes i wonder what shes doing now

What you mean she got over sweet little me the bitch "

What can I say, she's moved on... very happy too, apparently

Manchester

"

What you mean she got over sweet little me the bitch

What can I say, she's moved on... very happy too, apparently

"

Of course you do know you've just broke my poor hart don't you

I will travel up to 2hrs on train, anything more cuts into my playtime xx

Am planning on a visit to Yorkshire to visit family & get my paws on a certain PP at some point soon x

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

Within one hours drive away would be our maximum..

Depends on who and what type of meet. did over 2000 miles for a meet once, totally worth it

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I think circumstances would dictate, being up on the hills we are actually close to a number of towns and cities - Up north, that is lad.....

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Depends on the person really... "

Totally depends on the person; I've been up to Scotland before and off to London next week..If I'm going anywhere more than two hours away I just get a hotel

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

With the right coordination with other plans, then Id meet in Australia or anywhere. The more you expect your meets partners to be something special, the fewer and rarer they will be. Its great luck if enough are on your doorstep, but not so likely. I generally do not travel, though partners take me out traveling. My home is lovely, with the best company to engage with.

for a first meet, how do you know its going to be anygood, I have had some great meets and also not so good, kind of puts me off traveling.

If the DVLA take my licence away not far

» Add a new message to this topic