FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Has she always been gay?

Has she always been gay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icksingleguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

My wife of 32 years left me for another woman six months ago she has never reciprocated in the bedroom and never liked sucking cock has she always been gay opinions please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Maybe you should ask her?

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yea only she could answer that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll drive yourself crazy wondering without just asking her the question.

My best friend came out 5 years after he was married... He hid it very well, as he loved pleasing his wife and got off on it! That's what helped him hide it as long as he did. She was sure that i knew about it since we were friends for 10+ years... He hid it well was all I could say!

Talk it over with her, you have every right to ask.

Jlynn

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It may be as simple as she fell in love with a woman.

A previously straight friend met a woman and changed her life because she fell in love. She has enjoyed sex (lots of it too) with men before but love changed her to a one woman woman.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sexual orientation is not as simple as eye skin colour, which we are born with, then largely doesnt change, apart from sun exposure etc. Many people have multiple options, for romantic connection or sexual pleasure, but it can take a long time for people to realise and understand this for themselves. Perhaps if it was as simple as straight, bi or gay, and love and sex in all 3 categories, people would get themselves as soon as adolescence kicks in. But it is not apparently that clear cut, much as some of us would like it to be, or in fact find it for ourselves. Only we can know our true interests, so I cant answer for her. Im guessing that being in a pressured situation has caused her to both understand herself quickly, as well as decide what she wants to do in the short term. Maybe she just was not ready for that commitment, so chose her alternative interest. It may take her some time to definitively understand what she wants, so allow her to do that. Many long time married people have gone on to gay relationships and psychologists have reassessed orientation as not being so fixed, as they once believed. Many things in life we want to be simple but this seems one that is not er a fair number of people.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 28/02/14 00:19:16]

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Ask her and don't worry about it.

That Mary Portas (queen of shops) was married to a bloke for 14 years and is now in a civil partnership with a woman.

It just happens

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe its easier now to be more open .. And maybe it was there but never done nothing about it for years. You will have to ask her why now .. See what she say .. I would think she will say .. I was just being true to who I am as a person. And lifes too short not too.

» Add a new message to this topic