FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The " bikini bridge" !!!

The " bikini bridge" !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys and gals , some of you may or may not know what this is . It can be a hot look on the right person. Amy Willerston has it , Cameron Diaz , Abbey Clancy to name a few . Too much of a gap between the bridge and the tummy can make a woman look emmaciated, which is not a good look. Ie ) more than 5mm . You tend to see it more when a girl is lying on her back. Must admit to having a sneaky look behind sunglasses on holiday . I've noticed a few on here that have it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What am I inspecting my body for now?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I don't get what it is even though I'm sure I know I don't have it lol

"What am I inspecting my body for now? "

LOL !!!! I'd love to inspect it that's for sure .

Anyway , just type bikini bridge into Google and select images . Many examples on there .

My stretch marks make a great bridge if a join them all together with a marker

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

i do not have it lol

"My stretch marks make a great bridge if a join them all together with a marker "

I'd like to cross over your bridge. I bet there's a lovely spot on the other side.

No trolls I hope lol

"What am I inspecting my body for now?

LOL !!!! I'd love to inspect it that's for sure .

Anyway , just type bikini bridge into Google and select images . Many examples on there . "

ahhh you mean when tummy goes concave and hip bones show...normally a sign that doughnut consumption levels need upping!

it sounds weird bikini bridge ? ... My hump my humps my lady lumps . lol Thank god not on my back .

I had that maybe two years ago but weight gain now so too much tummy and horrible stretch marks

I have it you just can't see it as my wobbly belly is in the way

"My stretch marks make a great bridge if a join them all together with a marker

I'd like to cross over your bridge. I bet there's a lovely spot on the other side.

No trolls I hope lol"

Ive had that when ive been ill on holiday,I looked anorexic,it looked disgusting and people could see my honeypot if they stood behind me

Not a look im going to work at achieving again anytime soon

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

im lost ..off to google !

"Ive had that when ive been ill on holiday,I looked anorexic,it looked disgusting and people could see my honeypot if they stood behind me

Not a look im going to work at achieving again anytime soon "

Yes there is a fine line between it looking fab , and looking too thin. I've estimated this to be between 1 and 5mm.

"im lost ..off to google ! "
There I was thinking it was me who did not know about this , You too .

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

What is it with you and picking at women's body...first it's the gap between your thighs now this...does it matter as long as women are happy with themselves...

"What is it with you and picking at women's body...first it's the gap between your thighs now this...does it matter as long as women are happy with themselves..."

Cheeky ! Most of my posts are tongue in cheek, daft , and just a bit of fun . I'm not picking at women's bodies at all so I'm sorry if feel that way, it's certainly not my intention. Most people have a good laugh on my posts , which IS what I'm trying to achieve .

"What is it with you and picking at women's body...first it's the gap between your thighs now this...does it matter as long as women are happy with themselves..."

this! Id rather scoff the toblerone than be able to fit it inbetween my thighs!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Guys and gals , some of you may or may not know what this is . It can be a hot look on the right person. Amy Willerston has it , Cameron Diaz , Abbey Clancy to name a few . Too much of a gap between the bridge and the tummy can make a woman look emmaciated, which is not a good look. Ie ) more than 5mm . You tend to see it more when a girl is lying on her back. Must admit to having a sneaky look behind sunglasses on holiday . I've noticed a few on here that have it . "

It gets more like Fucking CRUFTS here on a daily basis.

"It gets more like Fucking CRUFTS here on a daily basis. "

"What is it with you and picking at women's body...first it's the gap between your thighs now this...does it matter as long as women are happy with themselves...

Cheeky ! Most of my posts are tongue in cheek, daft , and just a bit of fun . I'm not picking at women's bodies at all so I'm sorry if feel that way, it's certainly not my intention. Most people have a good laugh on my posts , which IS what I'm trying to achieve . "

As long as you find it funny and others do then that's all that matters...maybe I'm the only one that has lost my sense of humour with the constant threads around size, weight etc...

I have a bit of one when I lay on my back

"What is it with you and picking at women's body...first it's the gap between your thighs now this...does it matter as long as women are happy with themselves...

this! Id rather scoff the toblerone than be able to fit it inbetween my thighs!"

Haha love this

"Guys and gals , some of you may or may not know what this is . It can be a hot look on the right person. Amy Willerston has it , Cameron Diaz , Abbey Clancy to name a few . Too much of a gap between the bridge and the tummy can make a woman look emmaciated, which is not a good look. Ie ) more than 5mm . You tend to see it more when a girl is lying on her back. Must admit to having a sneaky look behind sunglasses on holiday . I've noticed a few on here that have it .

It gets more like Fucking CRUFTS here on a daily basis. "

yes gran you're right and did you see that extreme dog grooming on tv . They now with food colours do all strange things.

King's Crustacean

I liked that. Very arty. Very creative.

There was no one measuring their fannies tho .....

Oh paint me orange and move me to Essex ! :p

Cheeky ! Most of my posts are tongue in cheek, daft , and just a bit of fun . I'm not picking at women's bodies at all so I'm sorry if feel that way, it's certainly not my intention. Most people have a good laugh on my posts , which IS what I'm trying to achieve .

As long as you find it funny and others do then that's all that matters...maybe I'm the only one that has lost my sense of humour with the constant threads around size, weight etc..."

OK ! I won't post anymore ! However the " gap" thread filled 2 posts with 175 replies each , as did my " back/ front pussy" one and " black hole " thread . I only post for fun , I find a lot of posts morose and depressing so like to keep things light hearted .

King's Crustacean

As long as you find it funny and others do then that's all that matters...maybe I'm the only one that has lost my sense of humour with the constant threads around size, weight etc..."

Don't start blaming yourself for the mistakes of others.

There's nothing remotely funny or tongue in cheek about this thread.

It's just another 'my perfect piece of meat' post.

"Guys and gals , some of you may or may not know what this is . It can be a hot look on the right person. Amy Willerston has it , Cameron Diaz , Abbey Clancy to name a few . Too much of a gap between the bridge and the tummy can make a woman look emmaciated, which is not a good look. Ie ) more than 5mm . You tend to see it more when a girl is lying on her back. Must admit to having a sneaky look behind sunglasses on holiday . I've noticed a few on here that have it .

It gets more like Fucking CRUFTS here on a daily basis. yes gran you're right and did you see that extreme dog grooming on tv . They now with food colours do all strange things. "

That was barmy wasn't it.

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 28/02/14 09:33:01]

As long as you find it funny and others do then that's all that matters...maybe I'm the only one that has lost my sense of humour with the constant threads around size, weight etc...

OK ! I won't post anymore ! However the " gap" thread filled 2 posts with 175 replies each , as did my " back/ front pussy" one and " black hole " thread . I only post for fun , I find a lot of posts morose and depressing so like to keep things light hearted . "

Whatever floats your boat..I'm not saying not to post any more as it's your choice of topic you want to post in the forums and no one is stopping you..I should know better and not click on threads...but keep posting if you feel that it's a popular topic and it's filling threads

As said many many times before, if you don't like a thread, skip it and ignore it

Aren't we all a bit "barking mad" to be on here though?

King's Crustacean

"As said many many times before, if you don't like a thread, skip it and ignore it "

Why ?

Oh dam! !!! ...I just know I haven't got that! !! ...

King's Crustacean

Aren't we all a bit "barking mad" to be on here though? "

Yep ....

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Who can lend me their bikini bottoms? I want to see if I have a burger bridge.

"Who can lend me their bikini bottoms? I want to see if I have a burger bridge. "

I have subo's number ill call and ask if you can borrow hers

King's Crustacean

"Who can lend me their bikini bottoms? I want to see if I have a burger bridge. "

Idiot .... yours is a Frankfurter Fortress !

"As said many many times before, if you don't like a thread, skip it and ignore it

Why ?

"

Because as I see it some people are getting riled and that's what leads to negative comments which in turn can upset some people. I appreciate that everyone has an opinion but sometimes it's better to bite your tongue and not comment at all

Hahaha !!!!

King's Crustacean

"As said many many times before, if you don't like a thread, skip it and ignore it

Why ?

Because as I see it some people are getting riled and that's what leads to negative comments which in turn can upset some people. I appreciate that everyone has an opinion but sometimes it's better to bite your tongue and not comment at all "

Who for ?

For the people who comment in a lighthearted way - I just think that posting negative comments aimed at people who start threads that are supposed to just be a bit of fun are not nice....comments posted in answer to a thread should surely be lighthearted and not arsey shouldn't they?

"Who can lend me their bikini bottoms? I want to see if I have a burger bridge.

Idiot .... yours is a Frankfurter Fortress !"

Quote " Don't start blaming yourself for the mistakes of others.

It's just another 'my perfect piece of meat' post." unquote .

I'm confused ! Now you DO find this funny do you???

Is my bikini bridge the lump of fat covered in stretch marks I have ?

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

4chan have a lot to answer for

Just googled some pic, and have to admit many of them look rather erotic, the slight gap teasing your gaze intimately

By *olwaySonarMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

What a beautiful shiny coat and cold wet nose you have

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm confused ! Now you DO find this funny do you??? "

Er, they are a bit too frequent and studied to be funny, and sometimes have a thinly veiled judgemental attitude about them - which I am afraid your comments sometimes do anyway.

I don't think the threads are doing you many favours to be honest, though they do say any publicity is good publicity.

"For the people who comment in a lighthearted way - I just think that posting negative comments aimed at people who start threads that are supposed to just be a bit of fun are not nice....comments posted in answer to a thread should surely be lighthearted and not arsey shouldn't they? "

Now that's a tad nonsensical. Any thread posted invited reactions. You cannot expect all reactions to be positive (depending on the topic. Chocolate burgers will only elicit bile, of course)

I do notice that women's threads about men's physical niceties are in a minority - apart from colour and cocksize. No mention of the delights of dimples in nice round ass cheeks etc. Women ARE made aware of their bodies and supposed shortcomings much more than men are. So even if this thread WAS meant to be tongue-in-cheek, don't be surprised by snarky responses. And don't even start with 'preferences'.

That is such a cop-out word.

"No mention of the delights of dimples"

We should do a competition to see who's got the manliest chin

"For the people who comment in a lighthearted way - I just think that posting negative comments aimed at people who start threads that are supposed to just be a bit of fun are not nice....comments posted in answer to a thread should surely be lighthearted and not arsey shouldn't they?

Now that's a tad nonsensical. Any thread posted invited reactions. You cannot expect all reactions to be positive (depending on the topic. Chocolate burgers will only elicit bile, of course)

I do notice that women's threads about men's physical niceties are in a minority - apart from colour and cocksize. No mention of the delights of dimples in nice round ass cheeks etc. Women ARE made aware of their bodies and supposed shortcomings much more than men are. So even if this thread WAS meant to be tongue-in-cheek, don't be surprised by snarky responses. And don't even start with 'preferences'.

That is such a cop-out word. "

I wouldn't expect all comments to be positive - just don't like the snipey ones - you can post a negative comment without appearing to attack anyone

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What am I inspecting my body for now? "

ha ha lol.

"No mention of the delights of dimples

We should do a competition to see who's got the manliest chin "

I win! I'll stop shaving for a day

"I had that maybe two years ago but weight gain now so too much tummy and horrible stretch marks "

Stretch marks are never horrible, they're just a new part of you....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

No you're not.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why ?

Because as I see it some people are getting riled and that's what leads to negative comments which in turn can upset some people. I appreciate that everyone has an opinion but sometimes it's better to bite your tongue and not comment at all "

Honestly! Its biting tongues and not commenting that has led to people thinking that comments about miniscule parts of womens bodies down to measurements of 5mm are "a bit of fun".

Snap..

I do if I breathe in.. Does that count? lol

"Just googled some pic, and have to admit many of them look rather erotic, the slight gap teasing your gaze intimately "

when I was thin I couldn't lay flat where people could see mine as my hip bones protruded so much you could see right down my knickers

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm confused ! Now you DO find this funny do you???

Er, they are a bit too frequent and studied to be funny, and sometimes have a thinly veiled judgemental attitude about them - which I am afraid your comments sometimes do anyway.

I don't think the threads are doing you many favours to be honest, though they do say any publicity is good publicity."

thankyou to those of you that have PMd me your support about this thread . The post was meant to be silly and lighthearted and it's clear from the messages I've had and the response to previous posts that the majority see them as such . Therefore I will continue to post similar threads.

" bring me sunshine all the while , bring me laughter and a smile , in this world that we live there must be more happiness , so much joy we can bring "

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Think I would prefer a trip to biffon bridge.

Ha you'd need a bridge to get over my hill

King's Crustacean

What a beautiful shiny coat and cold wet nose you have "

Grrrrrrrrr Woof !

I don't know whether to be a bitch or wish for some balls to lick !

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"thankyou to those of you that have PMd me your support about this thread . The post was meant to be silly and lighthearted and it's clear from the messages I've had and the response to previous posts that the majority see them as such . Therefore I will continue to post similar threads.

" bring me sunshine all the while , bring me laughter and a smile , in this world that we live there must be more happiness , so much joy we can bring " "

you doing the little dance too , that goes with this?!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

I got a suspention bridge with enough room for an army of trolls under it? ( No billy goat gruffs tho! ) Bikini?? Whats that?! Lol

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

This was an Internet hoax that got 1000s women tweeting their bikini photos etc.

Was just another internet craze.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

mines more a tankini bridge lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I've found a solution to this.

Attach a pipe cleaner to the waistband of your bikini bottoms. Lie down to sunbathe and bend it out a bit,

Presto

"I've found a solution to this.

Attach a pipe cleaner to the waistband of your bikini bottoms. Lie down to sunbathe and bend it out a bit,

Presto "

My solution is to sunbathe naked, they'll be so busy staring at my hoo-ha they won't notice the belly the scars or the lumps and bumps.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Presto

My solution is to sunbathe naked, they'll be so busy staring at my hoo-ha they won't notice the belly the scars or the lumps and bumps. "

Another excellent solution! Good thinking!

"thankyou to those of you that have PMd me your support about this thread . The post was meant to be silly and lighthearted and it's clear from the messages I've had and the response to previous posts that the majority see them as such . Therefore I will continue to post similar threads.

" bring me sunshine all the while , bring me laughter and a smile , in this world that we live there must be more happiness , so much joy we can bring " "

b

You keep it up old chap.

Don't let the bastards grind you down

Have just tried to see if I have one but I cannot see over the top of my mummy tummy when I lie down

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

Mine is more like a humped-back bridge

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

Presto

My solution is to sunbathe naked, they'll be so busy staring at my hoo-ha they won't notice the belly the scars or the lumps and bumps. "

Hoo-ha

"This was an Internet hoax that got 1000s women tweeting their bikini photos etc.

Was just another internet craze."

Yep just googled it

» Add a new message to this topic