FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > that awkward moment

that awkward moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So today went to visit one of my customers. Sat in reception, and he came out with thecsamecshirt and tie combo as I was wearing. Dont know why but it made me feel a tad self conscious. I must add it wasnt a shirt and tie set, that I wore, both were picked separately.

Ever had that experience? how did you feel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Live throws out some really good comedy sometimes eh? Did you mention it or say nothing, which is even funnier!

"Live throws out some really good comedy sometimes eh? Did you mention it or say nothing, which is even funnier! "

I did mention it, as it was a bit of an ice breaker. But still felt self conscious

I went to a nightclub when I was young and another girl had the same dress, same jacket, same colour flat shoes, same colour hair and similar style to me. I thought it was funny that she kept giving me looks all night

It shows me that the other guy has impeccable taste

Love this. I also feel very uncomfortable especially if it looks better on the other woman haha

"Love this. I also feel very uncomfortable especially if it looks better on the other woman haha "

Looking at ur pics doubt looked better on her

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yes I have, I complimented him on his good dress sense

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

My mum had a lodger once and he went to Burton and picked out a tie and shirt combo to buy. It wasn't until he got to the till that he realised it was the same as the Burton uniform. The cashier thought he was starting to work there lol

"My mum had a lodger once and he went to Burton and picked out a tie and shirt combo to buy. It wasn't until he got to the till that he realised it was the same as the Burton uniform. The cashier thought he was starting to work there lol "

I'd never have that issue. I never buy work shirts from Burtons!

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

"I went to a nightclub when I was young and another girl had the same dress, same jacket, same colour flat shoes, same colour hair and similar style to me. I thought it was funny that she kept giving me looks all night "

Was you looking in a mirror all night? As basil brush would say 'boom boom'

"So today went to visit one of my customers. Sat in reception, and he came out with thecsamecshirt and tie combo as I was wearing. Dont know why but it made me feel a tad self conscious. I must add it wasnt a shirt and tie set, that I wore, both were picked separately.

Ever had that experience? how did you feel?"

I seriously never knew that men would be bothered about this. Where I work, everyone wears exactly the same clothes.

» Add a new message to this topic