FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A certain Black Bull...

A certain Black Bull...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went out for a meal this afternoon at a lovely pub in the west Yorkshire area. So there we are just sat down with our drinks when i noticed a cpl sat in the corner, the lady got up to go to the bar, nice looking lady, nice black trousers and a plain white top, usual work wear i thought, then i noticed her shoes...serious fuck me heels, alarm bells rang in my head as i thought hmmm i wonder....

Pointed it out to kev and we both discreetly kept and eye on them as we where now curious as to if we where right or not, it was soon quite obvious that they where in fact swingers on a meet, this was obvious by there conversation which was not done in a discreet way, we where sat 3 tables away from them and could hear everything they said.

Now we know for sure they where swingers we didnt know if we should approach them or not, how do you go up to someone and say...hi, we are swingers too what site do you use?...

We decided to spice our conversation up a little bit and dropped a few hints of our own to see if they would say anything. which they didn't as they seemed to be oblivious to what was going around them and a while later they left.

so in this situation what would you do? or what would you do if you where on a meet, not been very careful about what was been said and who could listen and some one approached you and introduced them selves as also been swingers.

And if the people we are talking about happen to see this thread, where are the killer fuck me shoes from they where VERY nice!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I and my ex used to spy many other swingers down what used to be the local pub.

It was great looking and seeing who they met etc.

One couple one time were close enough we could hear what they were saying - and she was teliing the guy that the bloke bought a couple of mates around to give her a good seeing to

Good gal!!!!

Not seen them two since tho.

As for approaching someone - not sure i would dare "just in case" - but if they approached me and "whoever" - then i am sure it would be fun.

If you even fancy em too it could be double the fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would talk to HER and say. Love the shoes. I could do with a blah blah blah blah blah. Just what i like when I go on meets.

Oh sorry I mean from here .... and drop her a calling card. FAB and your profile details on a card.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we think all swingers should wear some kind of badge or mark like the early christians did to let likeminded people know their preferences

what do you think would make life easier lol

Notting

So would the tatoo be 4 hearts in a square - as 4 hearts are usually involoved???

How would you design the tattoo???

Baring in mind i got none!!!!

Heehe3e

If I heard someone discussing the price of fish in Tesco's I wouldn't insert myself into their conversation because I shop there too, that's just plain rude, so I would mind my own business.

As to behaviour on a meet: I'm always discreet as are my playmates. I most certainly would not be discussing my sex life for all the nosey parkers to earwig!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

far too discreet me too

would not be earwigging neither

There is a 'swingpin' lapel badge that many swingers use to identify themselves as swingers, and as it's only really known by other swingers it's quite discrete. You can order one on http://swingpin.co.uk/home/order/

~

As for the OP question: If it was obvious they were on a first meet we'd leave them to it, but drop a few well placed hints and if they then approached us we'd take it from there.

..so when did the 'black bull' join them?!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"There is a 'swingpin' lapel badge that many swingers use to identify themselves as swingers, and as it's only really known by other swingers it's quite discrete. You can order one on http://swingpin.co.uk/home/order/

~

"

And it costs £12.50 I`ll stick to my Chameleons pin badge - much cheaper!

What's £12.50 these days?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Hell tell me which pub I'll be there wearing a carnation and carrying a copy of the Beano

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Think we know the Black Bull your talking about.

Well spotted on the killer heals front and we wonder if the people in question are friends of ours who live really quite close to that Black Bull and can be found not far from that pub in another pub down in H doing a pub quiz.

Steve

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"What's £12.50 these days? "

Two Chameleons badges

"We went out for a meal this afternoon at a lovely pub in the west Yorkshire area. So there we are just sat down with our drinks when i noticed a cpl sat in the corner, the lady got up to go to the bar, nice looking lady, nice black trousers and a plain white top, usual work wear i thought, then i noticed her shoes...serious fuck me heels, alarm bells rang in my head as i thought hmmm i wonder....

Pointed it out to kev and we both discreetly kept and eye on them as we where now curious as to if we where right or not, it was soon quite obvious that they where in fact swingers on a meet, this was obvious by there conversation which was not done in a discreet way, we where sat 3 tables away from them and could hear everything they said.

Now we know for sure they where swingers we didnt know if we should approach them or not, how do you go up to someone and say...hi, we are swingers too what site do you use?...

We decided to spice our conversation up a little bit and dropped a few hints of our own to see if they would say anything. which they didn't as they seemed to be oblivious to what was going around them and a while later they left.

so in this situation what would you do? or what would you do if you where on a meet, not been very careful about what was been said and who could listen and some one approached you and introduced them selves as also been swingers.

And if the people we are talking about happen to see this thread, where are the killer fuck me shoes from they where VERY nice!! "

We were in a similar situation only a few days ago. Two tables down there was a couple discussing whether they should play on the night if they fancied the people they were clearly expecting to meet. I guess we were tuned in to the language as to other people their conversation might have appeared harmless. Anyway, we had dinner and left and the other people had not arrived... so as we walked past their table we slowed down for a brief moment, smiled at them and said..

If it feels right - do it

We did not wait for their reply. The look on their faces was priceless.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"We went out for a meal this afternoon at a lovely pub in the west Yorkshire area. So there we are just sat down with our drinks when i noticed a cpl sat in the corner, the lady got up to go to the bar, nice looking lady, nice black trousers and a plain white top, usual work wear i thought, then i noticed her shoes...serious fuck me heels, alarm bells rang in my head as i thought hmmm i wonder....

And if the people we are talking about happen to see this thread, where are the killer fuck me shoes from they where VERY nice!! "

Depends which Black bull. The Mige one i know a couple go in the the stair one who knows. Bet you 2 had a bit of a giggle watching though

Notting

"Think we know the Black Bull your talking about.

Well spotted on the killer heals front and we wonder if the people in question are friends of ours who live really quite close to that Black Bull and can be found not far from that pub in another pub down in H doing a pub quiz.

Steve"

very small world really :~)

I just think you want to know where she got them from

"we think all swingers should wear some kind of badge or mark like the early christians did to let likeminded people know their preferences

what do you think would make life easier lol"

LOL, a good plan until one day your mum says..."oh thats a nice pin, where can I get one"....or the Sun does a story and mentions them!!

Steve

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

And if the people we are talking about happen to see this thread, where are the killer fuck me shoes from they where VERY nice!!

Depends which Black bull. The Mige one i know a couple go in the the stair one who knows. Bet you 2 had a bit of a giggle watching though "

Yep thats the 1 i was thinking of too.

Very small world indeed lol

steve

» Add a new message to this topic