FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Television

Television

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I know why I don't put it on very much.....turned it on and it's Eastender's.........back to the music methinks until Paxman gets up close n personal with "just call me dave" cameron

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not keen on TV full stop - the odd carefully selected program maybe but generally I find it hard to sit still for too long, there is always so much more to do in life. Perhaps one day when I am retired in 50 years' time

50 years.....crikey....you must have a good pension plan if you can stop working in 50 years

"50 years.....crikey....you must have a good pension plan if you can stop working in 50 years "

Pension, lol. No, by that time I will be selling my body, by the pound, should see me through for a few more years

"50 years.....crikey....you must have a good pension plan if you can stop working in 50 years

Pension, lol. No, by that time I will be selling my body, by the pound, should see me through for a few more years"

pmsl.....i spend most nights down at the harbour....selling my body to those swarthy sailors

I buy a good TV listings mag then watch the very little TV I do bother with on iplayer, saves £140+ on TV Licence, ok, so I'm half an hour to an hour behind everyone else, that won't kill me!

"50 years.....crikey....you must have a good pension plan if you can stop working in 50 years

Pension, lol. No, by that time I will be selling my body, by the pound, should see me through for a few more years

pmsl.....i spend most nights down at the harbour....selling my body to those swarthy sailors"

fugy lover xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic