FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Motorbikes

Motorbikes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well all I can say is I am so thankful for the good weather as the bikes and men/women in leather have come out in force, I'm already on countdown to the start of the Motogp and BSB season but mmmmmm I couldn't help staring out if the window at work today at a gleaming R1 with a very fine looking gentleman on board to the stage I got told to stop drooling... So the question is do I drool at you or are you a drooler like me, and if so what gets your engine roaring x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I certainly do the drooling. A great guy, well kitted out and a fabulous bike, mmm. It has been a great week for this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both! Love the sight of a guy in well fitting leathers (or jeans come to that). It's arguably why I got into biking in the first place; though my bike's probably more drool-worthy than I am

A good looking man in tight leathers yesssss please

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I echo that x

"Both! Love the sight of a guy in well fitting leathers (or jeans come to that). It's arguably why I got into biking in the first place; though my bike's probably more drool-worthy than I am "

I'm hoping to get somewhere towards getting a bike and license this year but for now I'm quite happy sat drooling x

Have a perve at my pics ladies

I've been riding for 16 years until a nasty accident floored me last summer, still need surgery to sort a knackered knee but am fit enough to ride again. My new Honda NC750X arrived today and will be out on it tomorrow, can't wait

"Have a perve at my pics ladies "

But where is the big throbbing machine???

"I've been riding for 16 years until a nasty accident floored me last summer, still need surgery to sort a knackered knee but am fit enough to ride again. My new Honda NC750X arrived today and will be out on it tomorrow, can't wait "

so want to see pics of you in leathers

"Have a perve at my pics ladies

But where is the big throbbing machine??? "

I keep that pic for my friends viewing pleasure

I keep that pic for my friends viewing pleasure"

But your not my friend

I keep that pic for my friends viewing pleasure

But your not my friend "

I would like to be

I did 100 miles last Friday and will be out again this Friday weather permitting, I'll have to take some photos in my leathers........

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Back seat going spare here ladys

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

It's the sound of a lovely race can or full system on start up with a rev. Or failing that it's the sound of a V-twin and also the sound of a bike full bore acceleration. Where I live there are a few back roads and the A14 where you can hear them.

"It's the sound of a lovely race can or full system on start up with a rev. Or failing that it's the sound of a V-twin and also the sound of a bike full bore acceleration. Where I live there are a few back roads and the A14 where you can hear them. "

Didn't realise you live next door to me... Got my own V twin and the sounds of the A14 just down the road

Goldilocks. I'd drool at you anytime. The thought of you in a leather jacket, on a bike. The wind running through your hair.

Cor blimey.

"Goldilocks. I'd drool at you anytime. The thought of you in a leather jacket, on a bike. The wind running through your hair.

Cor blimey.

"

Pops I'm sure this is the second time this week that you have drooled over me, think I'm off to Matlock tomorrow if the sun is out to enjoy the bikers that are there x

"Goldilocks. I'd drool at you anytime. The thought of you in a leather jacket, on a bike. The wind running through your hair.

Cor blimey.

Pops I'm sure this is the second time this week that you have drooled over me, think I'm off to Matlock tomorrow if the sun is out to enjoy the bikers that are there x"

Second time? What did i do?

...you best not be complaining lol i'd take biking lessons just for you. Will a Boris Bike have the same effect?

Cor blimey.

Pops I'm sure this is the second time this week that you have drooled over me, think I'm off to Matlock tomorrow if the sun is out to enjoy the bikers that are there x

...you best not be complaining lol i'd take biking lessons just for you. Will a Boris Bike have the same effect?

"

Been your lovely flirty self as always, if I remember rightly asking if I fancied a sandwich

And hmmm nope I do love a nice superbike

Cor blimey.

Been your lovely flirty self as always, if I remember rightly asking if I fancied a sandwich

And hmmm nope I do love a nice superbike "

Oh yeah. You didn't take me up on that lol. Who knew a sandwich would bring us closer together haha.

....now, kodak moment. You. Leather outfit and on your bike.

Please?

(Flutters his eye lashes)

Cor blimey.

And hmmm nope I do love a nice superbike

Oh yeah. You didn't take me up on that lol. Who knew a sandwich would bring us closer together haha.

....now, kodak moment. You. Leather outfit and on your bike.

Please?

(Flutters his eye lashes)"

Sorry to disappoint but no bike or leathers... But who knows what will happen if I find a willing volunteer tomorrow to take a snap of me on their bike at Matlock x

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

"It's the sound of a lovely race can or full system on start up with a rev. Or failing that it's the sound of a V-twin and also the sound of a bike full bore acceleration. Where I live there are a few back roads and the A14 where you can hear them.

Didn't realise you live next door to me... Got my own V twin and the sounds of the A14 just down the road"

Wish I was your neighbour lol, what have you hot? I had a Sv650s

By *ungbikerMan  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"Well all I can say is I am so thankful for the good weather as the bikes and men/women in leather have come out in force, I'm already on countdown to the start of the Motogp and BSB season but mmmmmm I couldn't help staring out if the window at work today at a gleaming R1 with a very fine looking gentleman on board to the stage I got told to stop drooling... So the question is do I drool at you or are you a drooler like me, and if so what gets your engine roaring x"

Two bikes Blade and r6 and 18 sets leathers with matching boots, gloves and lids. Does that make me a perv. Love to be drooled over and drool.

Put a mirrored visor on and I'm surprised who looks and acknowledges me

Hoping to get a cbr600 with my bonus thid year. Dream bike

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Going to get the RF900 on the road tjis weekend, wish I still had my R6 but I want my license to remain clean.

think i'll stick with my classic if it's all the same!

Billy

"

Sorry to disappoint but no bike or leathers... But who knows what will happen if I find a willing volunteer tomorrow to take a snap of me on their bike at Matlock x"

hmmmm maybe I should pop down to Matlock tomorrow

» Add a new message to this topic