FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I've Fallen In Love

I've Fallen In Love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

with australians......

after the rampaging goat story last week I now read that Valmai Roche, who died last year, left a fortune of around £2.1million.

She bequeathed her children and ex husband the princely sum of around 90p each.

Why?

Well....apparently she suspected they conspired in the death of her mother. she wrote in her will that she left "30 pieces of silver of the lowest denomination of currency" to her family - which translates as 30 five cent coins each - claiming it was "blood money due to Judas".

The rest of her vast fortune she left to the Southern Cross, a Catholic Men's charity.

Needless to say her daughters are contesting the will

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Sounds like a woman not to be messed with, even after death!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're probably glad to be rid of the old hag. Can you imagine how she must have made their lives hell for some crime she thought they'd committed. I hope the children win their case.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

she sounds great

a strong woman is never to be messed with

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I hope they didn't give her a lavish send-off. I'd tell the undertaker to stick her in a bread bag and lob her in a skip.

Obviously (he says, with absolutely no knowledge of the story apart from what he read above), she was bat-shit mental. If she had proof her family killed her mother she'd surely have told the authorities?

Not that you should rely on a dead person's money, my Dad told me that many years ago. (I suspect that he's trying to tell me something, that the ancestral castle, Lordship and family business empiremay not be coming my way. Bollocks, better get back to work then.....)

a few years ago im sure some of you remember a lady left all her money, a large amout forget the figure but was in the millions, to her cats, and there were alot of them.

the family contested the will and lost

last i heard one of the kids got round this by offering to move into the family home and be the helper for the cats lol

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I wonder if he had a nice big well dug in the garden...... "in case they need a drink"?

thin is I think I am right but in a uk will, If you exclude someone by name such as

My daughter Sue Jones is to be excluded from my will as she has not spoken to me in 20 yrs

this is binding in law and cannot easily be got around especially if witnesses can be found to confirm it

its her money

let her decide where it goes I say

Unless they have grounds for her not being od sound mind then its ok

"thin is I think I am right but in a uk will, If you exclude someone by name such as

My daughter Sue Jones is to be excluded from my will as she has not spoken to me in 20 yrs

this is binding in law and cannot easily be got around especially if witnesses can be found to confirm it

its her money

Unless they have grounds for her not being od sound mind then its ok"

not whole of UK....in Scotland Spouse and children have some rights to estate even if excluded specifically in a Will

"thin is I think I am right but in a uk will, If you exclude someone by name such as

its her money

not whole of UK....in Scotland Spouse and children have some rights to estate even if excluded specifically in a Will "

Oh dear I forgot about that

its her money

not whole of UK....in Scotland Spouse and children have some rights to estate even if excluded specifically in a Will

Oh dear I forgot about that "

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

similar vein to john grisham's The Testament hehe revenge is mine sayeth the parent mwaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Phew, thought this was the next instalment bout the horse next door

"Sounds like a woman not to be messed with, even after death!"

nah, just sounds like a woman. i mean that in the nicest way possible.

» Add a new message to this topic