FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > meeting for the first timr

meeting for the first timr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

good morning all can i just ask you all if you think its right a couple sent me a message for a meet for today so we add a chat on the phone and what not so the meet was on all sorted then the male of the couple text me to ask if a 2nd male could come as well but dont forget i have never met any of them so now thay have bloket me what do you think thanks to you all have a greate day to you all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Do you want the meet? Are you bothered about another guy in close proximity when you are in that situation? (remember, hubby would be there anyway!)

It's your choice, but depends on how much you want it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like they are after a gang bang, maybe they should have made that clear, but anyway if your up for it go have fun if not then politly say thanks but no thanks and move on

It sounds like he's already told them where to go and they've blocked him so it's all a bit pointless advising him really. For the future, maybe he should make it clear that as he hasn't met them yet he'd rather meet them on his own and in a pub so they can size each other up before proceeding with anything else.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"good morning all can i just ask you all if you think its right a couple sent me a message for a meet for today so we add a chat on the phone and what not so the meet was on all sorted then the male of the couple text me to ask if a 2nd male could come as well but dont forget i have never met any of them so now thay have bloket me what do you think thanks to you all have a greate day to you all "

I think you have already made your mind up, probably mailed them telling them and for whatever reason they have blocked you.

I am not sure if you are asking for advice / want reassuring that you have done the right think or just posting your post because you are pissed off that someone blocked you.

Whatever reason it is, you decided not to meet them, so I am not sure what advice anyone can give as in this game, you should only do what you are comfortable with, and you obviously decided you were not comfortable with it.

"good morning all can i just ask you all if you think its right a couple sent me a message for a meet for today so we add a chat on the phone and what not so the meet was on all sorted then the male of the couple text me to ask if a 2nd male could come as well but dont forget i have never met any of them so now thay have bloket me what do you think thanks to you all have a greate day to you all "

If it feels right, you like someone then do it. But if at any point if it feels not right, or your uncomfortable or concerned about anything then you don't. A bad experience can fuck up your head and put you off in the future. There will always be other opportunities if you don't but a bad meet stops in your head a long time.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think they should have made it very clear what they were after rather than just springing it on you..... especially if you are the one accomodating!

in the end it is up to you.... I have said no in that situation as well!

don't beat yourself up over it.... find a situation that is comfortable for you.....

» Add a new message to this topic