FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Satisfaction guaranteed

Satisfaction guaranteed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do you get out of your line of work?

What give you the motivation to stay in your work?

What matters and what does not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont have a job as such as am full time carer to my daughter.i get a lot of pleasure seeing her turning into an adult and knowing that am the 1 thats getting her there (with some help )but always wondered what it would be like to have a 9 to 5

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love our pub, and to us its not a job its a life style, its our home.

Can at times get a little pissed off when we never get a day off but as soon as the doors open and the regulars come in, and the laughing and joking starts its all worth it.

Most certainly not in it for the money lol, no such thing in the pub game any more.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There used to be a rule on this site (made up rule) cant remember what it was called it was named after someone and it ment if you asked a question you had to answer it first

"There used to be a rule on this site (made up rule) cant remember what it was called it was named after someone and it ment if you asked a question you had to answer it first"

Good point, I will...

"There used to be a rule on this site (made up rule) cant remember what it was called it was named after someone and it ment if you asked a question you had to answer it first

Good point, I will...

"

I love my work as it is very diverse, I travel a lot and meet heaps of people. I earn enough not to make me want to look for another job but I am not driven by money. My motivation is working in the industry I work in as I enjoy the technical engineering side of it, it is a male dominated world so it can sometimes be a bit of a fight against glass ceilings but hey it is part of the challenge

» Add a new message to this topic