FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > boyfriends

boyfriends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i now have a boyfriend (old friend lol)who said it was ok for me to play as a single lady (not in to swinging)but NOW says he want to try and meet single ladys.... total seen my arse big time.... am i wrong to see my arse as iam still meeting single guys?(but as i sit here and type it i can see how wrong it is pmsl) xxx HELP mwah mwah

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

you answered it yourself babe ...whats good for the goose is good for the gander and vice versa .....take the pain !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We agree with P.D.However you could always reach a compromise and meet as a couple.

XXXX

yes but i dont think i would like a clp thing how do you guys who are clps get on with the idea of your partners have sex with other people?

Forum Mod

"yes but i dont think i would like a clp thing how do you guys who are clps get on with the idea of your partners have sex with other people?"

If you have to wonder how we do it then maybe you're not ready for it

For us its just seems natural and as we know each other inside out,love and trust each other it has never been a problem and I don't see that it ever will be

In a new relationship it may be different

"yes but i dont think i would like a clp thing how do you guys who are clps get on with the idea of your partners have sex with other people?"

AHHH,the old insecurity thing eh?

I wondered about that when I read your o.p.

If we had one iota of insecurity we wouldn't be on here,its that simple.

XXXX

Love it... No issues at all.

From what your saying theres only one person not comfy.. you hun!

Cake and eat it lol..

I'd answer the OP if I could understand what it is she's written.

"total seen my arse big time"

Unless I've just developed the fastest case of dyslexia ever recorded I'm buggered if I can work out what that is trying to say.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"I'd answer the OP if I could understand what it is she's written.

Unless I've just developed the fastest case of dyslexia ever recorded I'm buggered if I can work out what that is trying to say."

is pissed off

"I'd answer the OP if I could understand what it is she's written.

Unless I've just developed the fastest case of dyslexia ever recorded I'm buggered if I can work out what that is trying to say."

I think she means slightly miffed.. yeah!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

And here was me thinking that he wanted to see other women now cos her arse had grown so bit that even she could see it without even turning round!!!

LOL

i couldnt swing if i was a cpl xxx

my arse not that big just yet.... lol xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"my arse not that big just yet.... lol xxxx"

Hehehehehe

SORRY!!!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I now swing as a couple and it's been fecking tough adjusting.

Being very selfish, I only ever had to think of myself and trust myself. There is now someone else in the equation.

However, seeing him have sex with someone else has never been a problem, but if it had of been, we'd have stopped swinging.

It's all about compromise.

Trying swinging with a couple, as a couple. You will either love it, or hate it. You can make your decision from there.

But you can't expect him not to shag others if you put in the rule about playing as a single lady first.

PD is right...... whats good for the goose etc......

You can't also have one rule for one and one for the other. Thats when you will start getting huge problems.

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Well everybody starts with a little bit of doubt and insecurity...so best thing to do is try to understand what is it really that you feel insecure?

Is it your bf liking the women more then you?

Is it having women hotter than you in same room?

Is it fear that your bf might leave you because of the freedom?

No fear, that this is not a tell tale sign that swinging is not for you.

Best thing...talk through with your bf...inform him that you understand that he's been very open and understanding....so you wish to be like that but...then continue with your real reasons...I am sure you can find a agreement point...like you pick the girl..

You also need to get a clear reason why he wants this....is it for both of you...just for him having more shag...and many reasons it may be...

And...I would say...you can always start as soft swingers or with MFF threesomes...meaning he's joining your bi action...and set some rules with can be bent when you get more comfortable...

Cause you are a single women...so no one attacked you but if it were a single guy saying that he'd been having fun playing alone but don't want to give his gf an opportunity he might have been called by many names such as hypocrites, fakes, liars....etc...etc...

Relationship is about give and take...so I would say you need to understand this from his P.O.V...how would you feel if he's the one getting all the extra sex, and he's not allowing you?

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

I was also insecure and scared at first thought of swinging as I think that he doesn't love me as he is letting me have sex with other men...and that I might get too addicted to the another men...but he was really open...and even though he doesn't suggest it...I start to open more to the idea of him having sex with other women...so now we play with couples as a couple...though at first he was really understanding and starts things slowly with me...by going to lap dance club with me...:D...so I can see him getting pleasure from other girls..:D...

awww guys thanks for all your replys it has helped me a lot (group hugs) mwah mwah xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic