FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Helen Flannigan

Helen Flannigan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know she is as thick as pig shit , but some pics in paper of her in a bikini what a body she has , and the perfect toblerone gap

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I know she is as thick as pig shit , but some pics in paper of her in a bikini what a body she has , and the perfect toblerone gap

"

unfortunately I'm put of by any looks she has by her personality

"I know she is as thick as pig shit , but some pics in paper of her in a bikini what a body she has , and the perfect toblerone gap

"

I know what your saying , but if she came on to me in a bar, she would be in the taxi and back at mine before she had time to adjust her knickers .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what your saying , but if she came on to me in a bar, she would be in the taxi and back at mine before she had time to adjust her knickers . "

She probably won't be wearing any

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

It's that stupid fekkin pout she does when pics are taken that put me right off her.

"It's that stupid fekkin pout she does when pics are taken that put me right off her."

I know , but I bet her ass tastes fuckin lovely

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Shes a total cunt, and I had the fortune to tell her so too!

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I've never heard of her

"

I doubt she is that thick as she held down a role in a fast moving soap where learning lines and delivering them in a manner the producers wanted so at worst of average intelligence. I am not keen in the way she portrays herself in the media but she is savy enough to get the attentions she needs to keep her carer rolling.

Would I (me) be one of the few to say I don't find her attractive in the least? The images of her that we see are so fake and heavily airbrushed/made up. Strip that slap away and I don't find her at all pretty.

"Shes a total cunt, and I had the fortune to tell her so too! "

Ohhhh.... It was you she was giggling about...

"Would I (me) be one of the few to say I don't find her attractive in the least? The images of her that we see are so fake and heavily airbrushed/made up. Strip that slap away and I don't find her at all pretty. "

absolutely.

better looking women walking around asda on a saturday afternoon, and most of them would possibly have a better personality too

[Removed by poster at 22/03/14 18:06:17]

I think she's rather good looking (naturally good looking too) and her body is incredible.

The pouting needs to stop, it's ugly.

I don't think she is thick, I think she acts thick for effect.

Mrs D

By *anxfrankMan  over a year ago

isle of man

Shes thick as shit, and pig fuckin ugly. But id fuck her in the ass then i would wipe my cock on her curtains and walk out..

"Shes thick as shit, and pig fuckin ugly. But id fuck her in the ass then i would wipe my cock on her curtains and walk out.. "

You don't like her then? Hard to tell but reading between the lines that's my guess.

Helen Flannigan is not as hot as she may have once been... But at 70, she's still got it going on...

She looks rotten. Needs to get a refund on that surgery.

I doubt she is that thick as she held down a role in a fast moving soap where learning lines and delivering them in a manner the producers wanted so at worst of average intelligence. I am not keen in the way she portrays herself in the media but she is savy enough to get the attentions she needs to keep her carer rolling. "

And isn't that just the saddest thing? Rather than acting like a clever person she chooses to act like an idiot. I'd say she's of average intelligence but completely devoid of personality. She's great looking but looks wear thin pretty quickly.

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Not for me...

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man  over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

Me either nice bangers but a right stuck up cow I'd say.

Typical male fodder...follow the herd.......

"Typical male fodder...follow the herd....... "

Actually most don't like her.

"It's that stupid fekkin pout she does when pics are taken that put me right off her."
lol , I think she sexing legs I deffo would if she have me T.Q xx

"Typical male fodder...follow the herd.......

Actually most don't like her."

Can't stand her

Derby

"Me either nice bangers but a right stuck up cow I'd say. "

I wouldn't agree, they are very saggy for her age...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Oh dear...

She's a right Bint that's so far up her own arse it's unreal.

Just out of curiosity...

Does anyone here actually know, not seen or met once, actually know the young lady...???

Why everyone knows her! She's off the telly!

Is that why she had some form of a break down and couldn't go out forward while?

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man  over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

"Me either nice bangers but a right stuck up cow I'd say.

I wouldn't agree, they are very saggy for her age... "

Beggars can't be choosers lol

Derby

"Me either nice bangers but a right stuck up cow I'd say.

I wouldn't agree, they are very saggy for her age...

Beggars can't be choosers lol "

Oh not at all, just saying she isn't all that, far from it! Michelle Keegan any day!

"I've never heard of her "

Same here, is she someone famous?

"Would I (me) be one of the few to say I don't find her attractive in the least? The images of her that we see are so fake and heavily airbrushed/made up. Strip that slap away and I don't find her at all pretty.

absolutely.

better looking women walking around asda on a saturday afternoon, and most of them would possibly have a better personality too"

You've not been to Gloucester's Asda then as there definitely ain't nothing classy shops there except me of course

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

"Shes a total cunt, and I had the fortune to tell her so too!

Is that why she had some form of a break down and couldn't go out forward while?"

do you mean like had to actually walk backwards?? Thats not funny?

she's not that attractive, i just don't fancy her

Derby

"she's not that attractive, i just don't fancy her"

But would still screw her ass given half a chance?!?!

"Shes a total cunt, and I had the fortune to tell her so too!

Is that why she had some form of a break down and couldn't go out forward while? do you mean like had to actually walk backwards?? Thats not funny? "

That was a typo! It should have said...

For a while

When I worked security for Primark she used to come in about 5 times a month buying clothes for her character on Corrie, (this was before she was old enough to pose in the papers).

She always expected special treatment, like wanting to be put to the front of the queue to be served or the changing rooms shut off while she used them.

Can't stand her!!!!

People who act/or are that 'thick' no matter how beautiful they are. Still look ugly.

...like i say. Sometimes the most beautiful people are the ugliest. Just takes a bad trait or characteristics to ruin everything in my opinion.

She's not my cup of tea.

"Just out of curiosity...

Does anyone here actually know, not seen or met once, actually know the young lady...???"

people dont need to know her to have an opinion as to whether they find her attractive, whether that be shag material or dating.

she puts out a public persona.

i would suggest this isnt to the detriment of the real her, i mean, if she was a physics geek, im sure she wouldnt dumb herself down to the level she has.

not to mention she was on im a celeb, and there is no way you can keep up an act when cameras are on you for a good proportion of the day.

so i owuld suggest what you se is what she is, and make an assumtpion from that as to if she is someone one would like to spend time with.

and personally, i think she would be extremely high maint.

By *ill.willMan  over a year ago

I would crash her back doors in like a swat team....

That made me laugh,although I think cunt is a bit harsh.I'd save the word cunt for someone who really deserves it.

You wouldn't see it while deep in her hot ass doggy style though would you

I once had the good fortune of shagging her.....

I think it happened but don't quote me on it.

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"

yes she is fit but she cant even wipe her own arse! She has people to do everything for her. She wouldnt even know if she should sit or stand lol

as soon as she starts to speak.............

I doubt she is that thick as she held down a role in a fast moving soap where learning lines and delivering them in a manner the producers wanted so at worst of average intelligence. I am not keen in the way she portrays herself in the media but she is savy enough to get the attentions she needs to keep her carer rolling.

And isn't that just the saddest thing? Rather than acting like a clever person she chooses to act like an idiot. I'd say she's of average intelligence but completely devoid of personality. She's great looking but looks wear thin pretty quickly."

It's not that sad. Quite savvy in my opinion she's pandering to her audience and looking at tge calibre of some of the posts on this thread she haa got them totally sussed.

Don't find her attractive,and always think its a shame when people think its a good thing to be thick.

I think she is a total babe.

So half you blokes on here are saying if she was on all fours in front of you, ya wouldn't have the time of your life?

I'd love her to sit on my face, I bet she is filth too! X

lol @ this thread!

Who seriously, I mean really, is NOT going to fuck Helen Flannigans brains out IF she offered it?...

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

. .i would smash her back door in then fuck her arse

I just find her irritating!!

"I just find her irritating!! "

Oh shut up...Would you say no?

Seriously?..would you?..

And isn't that just the saddest thing? Rather than acting like a clever person she chooses to act like an idiot. I'd say she's of average intelligence but completely devoid of personality. She's great looking but looks wear thin pretty quickly.

It's not that sad. Quite savvy in my opinion she's pandering to her audience and looking at tge calibre of some of the posts on this thread she haa got them totally sussed. "

I think it's sad. she could make good money from another audience by being clever, other women have, but she chooses the dumb heat magazine/tabloid route. Or maybe, this is the only way she can make money, maybe she's not as smart as folks are trying to give her credit for?

It's not that sad. Quite savvy in my opinion she's pandering to her audience and looking at tge calibre of some of the posts on this thread she haa got them totally sussed.

I think it's sad. she could make good money from another audience by being clever, other women have, but she chooses the dumb heat magazine/tabloid route. Or maybe, this is the only way she can make money, maybe she's not as smart as folks are trying to give her credit for? "

Which is why I said savvy not smart. Let's face it few soap star go on to achieve much after leaving. She had I'm a celebrity totally sussed (skimpy bikinis and hating the challenges is guaranteed publicity) and I think she knows that she isn't a particularly great actress and probably not the greatest thinker but she has got Nuts/Zoo/Sport/Star readers lapping her up.

Good luck to her, she's doing what she does well and making a decent living. Arguably with more credibility than those that leave corry or eastenders proclaimiong that they are going to be huge before disappearing very quickly from the public eye

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think it's sad. she could make good money from another audience by being clever, other women have, but she chooses the dumb heat magazine/tabloid route. Or maybe, this is the only way she can make money, maybe she's not as smart as folks are trying to give her credit for?

Which is why I said savvy not smart. Let's face it few soap star go on to achieve much after leaving. She had I'm a celebrity totally sussed (skimpy bikinis and hating the challenges is guaranteed publicity) and I think she knows that she isn't a particularly great actress and probably not the greatest thinker but she has got Nuts/Zoo/Sport/Star readers lapping her up.

Good luck to her, she's doing what she does well and making a decent living. Arguably with more credibility than those that leave corry or eastenders proclaimiong that they are going to be huge before disappearing very quickly from the public eye"

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 10:51:09]

"I just find her irritating!!

Seriously?..would you?.."

why is it so hard to understand that not everyone has the same caveman instincts as yourself and some just wouldnt go with anyone with a pulse and a vagina?

no, i wouldnt want to shag her, based on her public persona obviously.

i wouldnt even want to spend time in her company.

she does NOTHING, and i mean nothing for me sexually.

she wasnt even good on coronation street, she wasnt even the best actress in her on screen family.

God, had no idea Helen Flanagan would be such a source of debate!

"

Gap ? Between the ears ?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"God, had no idea Helen Flanagan would be such a source of debate!"

Lol I was thinking the same thing

"God, had no idea Helen Flanagan would be such a source of debate!

Lol I was thinking the same thing "

"God, had no idea Helen Flanagan would be such a source of debate!

Lol I was thinking the same thing

"

"I just find her irritating!!

Seriously?..would you?..

why is it so hard to understand that not everyone has the same caveman instincts as yourself and some just wouldnt go with anyone with a pulse and a vagina?

"

She's a chain smoker for one thing you just look at how yellow her fingers are and she doing every thing her character on Corrie left to do ie. become a model and get her tits out in the sun page. 3

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 12:28:51]

"She's a chain smoker for one thing you just look at how yellow her fingers are and she doing every thing her character on Corrie left to do ie. become a model and get her tits out in the sun page. 3 "

All hail the day she does... Although I won't be buying a copy... Couldn't look at her now that I've learned what a lesser mortal she is, from so many people who know her so well...

Ho hummm... Old dogs, New tricks and all that...

Its her eyes that seem strange to me...dolls eyes : staring and lacking emotion.

..and the 'affected' body language whenever a man is around.

I find women who behave like that. ..very uncomfortable to be around.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

I find women who behave like that. ..very uncomfortable to be around. "

that's why I avoid certain threads

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her and I'm not that keen, lol.

I know people like her court publicity but not sure out and out hatred is an OK expectation in return. I wonder if she gets this in the street?

I can think of loads of people more deserving of the title cunt, John Prescott for instance.

Or as I'm politically bi-partisan Norman Tebbitt. Can't think of an evil enough liberal, they're too limp.

Matlock

"I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her and I'm not that keen, lol.

I know people like her court publicity but not sure out and out hatred is an OK expectation in return. I wonder if she gets this in the street?

I can think of loads of people more deserving of the title cunt, John Prescott for instance.

Or as I'm politically bi-partisan Norman Tebbitt. Can't think of an evil enough liberal, they're too limp."

Cyril Smith token liberal posthumous cunt

Or as I'm politically bi-partisan Norman Tebbitt. Can't think of an evil enough liberal, they're too limp.

Cyril Smith token liberal posthumous cunt "

Merci, im losing my touch!

Matlock

Cyril Smith token liberal posthumous cunt

Merci, im losing my touch!"

My bill is in the post

"She's a chain smoker for one thing you just look at how yellow her fingers are and she doing every thing her character on Corrie left to do ie. become a model and get her tits out in the sun page. 3

All hail the day she does... Although I won't be buying a copy... Couldn't look at her now that I've learned what a lesser mortal she is, from so many people who know her so well...

Ho hummm... Old dogs, New tricks and all that... "

she got them out for a sun only page 3 and it was in the same day as kevin was cleared

cannot stand the woman - its all about her makes me ggrrr

"She's a chain smoker for one thing you just look at how yellow her fingers are and she doing every thing her character on Corrie left to do ie. become a model and get her tits out in the sun page. 3

Ho hummm... Old dogs, New tricks and all that... "

again, you go with the 'you dont know he so you cant have an opinion'

well, im afraid life doesnt work that way.

people front up an public persona and this is what is supposed to be the best of themselves to give them the best chance of furthering their career, and its clear that, from the subsection of public that have commented on here, most dont like the person she portrays herself as, although some, as with most horny individuals with 2 brains and only enough blood for 1 at a time, they would like to bang her and walk away.

so no, you really dont have to know someone to have an opinion on them.

however, its nice to be open minded enough to be ready to change your mind if the opportunity presented itself

"

I find women who behave like that. ..very uncomfortable to be around.

that's why I avoid certain threads"

"It's that stupid fekkin pout she does when pics are taken that put me right off her.

I know , but I bet her ass tastes fuckin lovely "

Aye....he's gone!

Pmpl, nice one

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

so much negativity towards someone

ps: Helen Flanagan

people front up an public persona and this is what is supposed to be the best of themselves to give them the best chance of furthering their career, and its clear that, from the subsection of public that have commented on here, most dont like the person she portrays herself as, although some, as with most horny individuals with 2 brains and only enough blood for 1 at a time, they would like to bang her and walk away.

however, its nice to be open minded enough to be ready to change your mind if the opportunity presented itself"

I am well aware that there are those around who are ready to form an opinion with only a few sketchy facts... I was in the entertainment business a few years...

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

i know someone who was an extra on the corrie set , don't believe everything about helen being thick, she was one of the best at learning her script off by heart, she likes to play the dumb bimbo part.

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

This girl is very clever she knows what she doing, flash a bit of tit here and there and magazines, tv producers are falling over themselves to offer her thounds.

Good luck to her i say.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So much venom for someone who is not really significant to anyone on here

The next time people complain about Twitter being vile with the abuse that goes on it I might point them to this thread.

"So much venom for someone who is not really significant to anyone on here

The next time people complain about Twitter being vile with the abuse that goes on it I might point them to this thread.

"

however, its nice to be open minded enough to be ready to change your mind if the opportunity presented itself"

There's not liking her and then there's calling her a cunt, to her face, in public. Most of us don't do that. I find her irritating but I wouldn't spit bile at her. As I said before she may be courting publicity but im not sure this means there are no limits to what is acceptable behaviour from others towards her. A mass hate fest doesn't paint people on here in the best light either, and that's coming from me who can be a right dick.

Matlock

I had to Google her to find out who she was. I have no opinion as I don't watch tv but I do remember she used to irritate me in Coronation Street, but that was the point of the character.

however, its nice to be open minded enough to be ready to change your mind if the opportunity presented itself

There's not liking her and then there's calling her a cunt, to her face, in public. Most of us don't do that. I find her irritating but I wouldn't spit bile at her. As I said before she may be courting publicity but im not sure this means there are no limits to what is acceptable behaviour from others towards her. A mass hate fest doesn't paint people on here in the best light either, and that's coming from me who can be a right dick. "

well no, i have to agree with you.

even people i kno well i dont tell them i dont like them to their faces, i just avoid them, so yes, just because someone is famous doesnt mean its open season on calling them names.

but a general dislike for the persona they forward is fine, imo

"I had to Google her to find out who she was. I have no opinion as I don't watch tv but I do remember she used to irritate me in Coronation Street, but that was the point of the character. "

You don't.....watch.....TV?

Does not compute.

Matlock

"I had to Google her to find out who she was. I have no opinion as I don't watch tv but I do remember she used to irritate me in Coronation Street, but that was the point of the character.

You don't.....watch.....TV?

Does not compute."

Watched the rugby. But no actual tv unless I'm visiting my kids in which case I'm subjected to reruns of the fresh Prince and how I met your mother

"lol @ this thread!

Who seriously, I mean really, is NOT going to fuck Helen Flannigans brains out IF she offered it?... "

Me!!!

"lol @ this thread!

Who seriously, I mean really, is NOT going to fuck Helen Flannigans brains out IF she offered it?...

Me!!! "

Ooooohhhh... Look at you gettin all choosy in yer old age...

what ever her level of intelligence is unimportant but it's a sad indictment of our country that such people as her , Jodie marsh and Jordan along with a few others have managed to become celebrities, millionaires and often front page news for doing absolutely nothing good. they are held in such high esteem and seen as role models and people to aspire to be like by some which is a very sorry state of affairs.

"what ever her level of intelligence is unimportant but it's a sad indictment of our country that such people as her , Jodie marsh and Jordan along with a few others have managed to become celebrities, millionaires and often front page news for doing absolutely nothing good. they are held in such high esteem and seen as role models and people to aspire to be like by some which is a very sorry state of affairs. "

And yet there are a number of charities of which Miss Price and Miss Marsh are founders, patrons or ambassadors to that may not agree...

Agree but they rose to fame without the charities they came later, not saying they haven't done anything good since but their rise to fame was based on several failed marriages and failed relationship played out in the public eye to the highest bidder and courting publicity by trying to be controversial.

The women on TV for example who was making statements about kids names and social class she is paid to be on there and spout this tripe why ? Because it sell and people love it so some reason so we are I fact fanning the flames and egos of such people by even giving her comments the time of day.

"what ever her level of intelligence is unimportant but it's a sad indictment of our country that such people as her , Jodie marsh and Jordan along with a few others have managed to become celebrities, millionaires and often front page news for doing absolutely nothing good. they are held in such high esteem and seen as role models and people to aspire to be like by some which is a very sorry state of affairs. "

i think you'll find all of whom you mentioned do a helluva lot for charities, kids, and young women...i think they've got plenty to be proud of!

"Agree but they rose to fame without the charities they came later, not saying they haven't done anything good since but their rise to fame was based on several failed marriages and failed relationship played out in the public eye to the highest bidder and courting publicity by trying to be controversial.

The women on TV for example who was making statements about kids names and social class she is paid to be on there and spout this tripe why ? Because it sell and people love it so some reason so we are I fact fanning the flames and egos of such people by even giving her comments the time of day. "

Yeah ....true !! Bet she smells lovely as well

Helen Flanagan is a foxymoron.

"Helen Flanagan is a foxymoron."

Well I thought it was funny even if no one else did.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Can she do a good version of 'Underneath the Arches?' if not, then I'm not interested.

"Can she do a good version of 'Underneath the Arches?' if not, then I'm not interested. "

Although, why would anyone want to be underneath the Archers...?

» Add a new message to this topic