FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pregnant ladies

Pregnant ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or does anyone else find pregnant ladies so fecking sexy? I don't know what it is but I find them a major turn on!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think they look fantastic, I don't want to have sex with them though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. Couldn't tell you the reason either. Just get really horny when I see a pregnant woman nearby.

Oh yeah, I can't wait till I get B pregnant (which will be very soon). It turns me on so bad knowing all the fun we're gonna have during her pregnancy

"Oh yeah, I can't wait till I get B pregnant (which will be very soon). It turns me on so bad knowing all the fun we're gonna have during her pregnancy "

Lucky sod!

Not for me.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait till I get B pregnant (which will be very soon). It turns me on so bad knowing all the fun we're gonna have during her pregnancy "

dont be so certain.

some women have good, horny sexy pregnancies, others have a really tough time, and the last thing they want is sex.

careful what you wish for lol

I think that w woman bearing a child is a wonderful sight. Sexually its not a thing I am excited by. Each to their own I suggest?

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 11:27:28]

"Oh yeah, I can't wait till I get B pregnant (which will be very soon). It turns me on so bad knowing all the fun we're gonna have during her pregnancy

dont be so certain.

some women have good, horny sexy pregnancies, others have a really tough time, and the last thing they want is sex.

careful what you wish for lol"

I'm sure B is gonna look amazing when she's pregnant so even if things weren't happening I'd still have a gorgeous pregnant girl for 9 months

Very envious...

Hard to find! ; ) x

Massive turn on for me.

I'm the same love a sexy pregnant lady, their breasts get tender so it's great to play with them.

I'm the same love a sexy pregnant lady, their breasts get tender so it's great to play with them.

omg this phone keeps double posting, sorry

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 14:30:26]

Totally agree I can't explain how horny I am at 8 months pregnant I think it must be the constant crippling back pain and my unborn child kicking the Hell out of my internal organs lol , I can't speak for every pregnant woman but I feel the complete opposite of sexy and have turned in to a celibate moody cow haha I feel sorry for my poor hubby

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"Totally agree I can't explain how horny I am at 8 months pregnant I think it must be the constant crippling back pain and my unborn child kicking the Hell out of my internal organs lol , I can't speak for every pregnant woman but I feel the complete opposite of sexy and have turned in to a celibate moody cow haha I feel sorry for my poor hubby "

At 17 weeks, I've only just started to get my labido back after feeling sick as a dog, day and night throughout my first trimester.

I know every woman is different but I'm abusing it now while I can now incase I get the same.

- Amy. x

I was with my gf/best friend all the way from day one to labour and she looked gorgeous all the way through, she was very rarely horny though so I didn't get to play with her like we wanted but to the op yes I find some pregnant women gorgeously sexy and others arent as sexy but are still gorgeous and glowing myself on the other hand I was incredibly horny for the three months that I had to enjoy my time x

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"Totally agree I can't explain how horny I am at 8 months pregnant I think it must be the constant crippling back pain and my unborn child kicking the Hell out of my internal organs lol , I can't speak for every pregnant woman but I feel the complete opposite of sexy and have turned in to a celibate moody cow haha I feel sorry for my poor hubby "

This is me. At 34 weeks, I feel like a beached, waddling (not that I can walk what with the severe pelvic pain) whale, with stretch marks on my (leaky) boobs and swollen ankles - the last thing I feel like is sex (I can't even get comfortable sat so I have no idea how sex is even logistically possible at this point!)

Having said that, my skin & hair look fab so small mercies & all that!

*Her*

Its a strange one. From the poeple I've spoken with, some are mad for it, and others cant possibly even think of it.

Very odd, I would imagine its all to do with the individual :P

By *ndy_mandyCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

Im 18 weeks pregnant and nobody is coming anywhere near my nipples lol

I was horny through two of my three pregnancies...was even at it the night before I was induced with a 10lb 5oz baby

Tredegar

Im horny as hell with this one lol

That's a good reason to get pregnant

"Oh yeah, I can't wait till I get B pregnant (which will be very soon). It turns me on so bad knowing all the fun we're gonna have during her pregnancy

That's a good reason to get pregnant "

I am sure that's not the only reason !

The fact that they are looking forward to the fun they will have during the pregnancy is a bonus .

A lot of my friends have kids now and nearly all of them with the first child had some problems with overdue pregnancy so they needed a inducement I think, and nearly all the midwives said that they should have had more sex as it's good for the baby.

Tredegar

"A lot of my friends have kids now and nearly all of them with the first child had some problems with overdue pregnancy so they needed a inducement I think, and nearly all the midwives said that they should have had more sex as it's good for the baby."

it can bring on labour

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

My tits are killing now, nowt to do with pregnancy (plumbings knackered, no kids).....you want tender titties, grab some while shes due on or on......be warned.....she might grab something back....twist and remove. Haha

"Is it just me or does anyone else find pregnant ladies so fecking sexy? I don't know what it is but I find them a major turn on! "

I find them motherly myself and they radiate good health I always thing but still motherly and I haven't ever had the desire to shag my mother.

Ok, so I'm gonna be the one to buck the male trend here. I do not, have not, nor will I ever find the sight of a pregnant woman attractive in any way.

Must be some kind of primal instinct, in the same way that we menfolk are programmed to find the basic hourglass shape of a woman's body sexually attractive and an enticement to reproduce, I think there's also a programming to find a woman who's already been impregnated unattractive. (In the sense that it doesn't do anything to expand the population).

Well that's my explanation at least. Personally my heart sinks when I hear that a beautiful woman is pregnant, because I know it won't be long before I find her body unattractive.

Go on, pelt me with rotten fruit and veg. I dares ya!

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

So sexy

By *entaur 9Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"So sexy"
but not in all cases

Its right up there with the ladies on horseback great admirer of the female form

Love to you all as always .

Extremely sexy, and stunning, but again depends on the person like everything in life.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Ok, so I'm gonna be the one to buck the male trend here. I do not, have not, nor will I ever find the sight of a pregnant woman attractive in any way.

Must be some kind of primal instinct, in the same way that we menfolk are programmed to find the basic hourglass shape of a woman's body sexually attractive and an enticement to reproduce, I think there's also a programming to find a woman who's already been impregnated unattractive. (In the sense that it doesn't do anything to expand the population).

Well that's my explanation at least. Personally my heart sinks when I hear that a beautiful woman is pregnant, because I know it won't be long before I find her body unattractive.

Go on, pelt me with rotten fruit and veg. I dares ya!"

I like you

I like people who voice their honest opinion especially when it goes against what everyone else is saying.

First pregnancy I was gagging for it, second pregnancy I would have ripped off any penis that came near me. Which was just as well because my husband was repulsed by pregnancy and I was extremely ill.

I am envious of women who glow and glide through pregnancy.

"Ok, so I'm gonna be the one to buck the male trend here. I do not, have not, nor will I ever find the sight of a pregnant woman attractive in any way.

I like you

I like people who voice their honest opinion especially when it goes against what everyone else is saying. "

me too.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Go on, pelt me with rotten fruit and veg. I dares ya!"

Sounds logical to be fair. x

I like you

I like people who voice their honest opinion especially when it goes against what everyone else is saying. "

Well that went down a lot better than expected! I was kinda prepared for the worst (riot gear and baton was at the ready).

im now 30weeks.sex is great but leg cramps are right downer when in the middle of it .and the BH after are not nice ouch

I agree

I was lucky to have a great pregnancy and birth. I always had the horn too lol could obly ebjoy sex in certain positions though but enjoyed it lol

Mmm. Feeling rather envious looking at all of this to be honest.

Its a massive turn on. ; )

I think they look horrible, especially the ones who walk about with jogging bottoms, trainers and cropped tops with their bellies hanging out.

Sorry, does nowt for me

A local lady on this site has been posting pictures and messages on the site thru out her pregnancy. Only this morning she was saying how horny she was.

I of course offered to pop round and help bring the baby on early!

Lucky bastard. ; )

Yeah pregnant women turn me on so much. It's just so sexy.

So this sexy pregnant girl on fab yesterday, gave me a instant hard on

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Is it just me or does anyone else find pregnant ladies so fecking sexy? I don't know what it is but I find them a major turn on! "

No they do nothing for me in a sexual way...

I do often evny how radiant some women look when preganant. I looked and felt terrrible.

I love them would love to chat with a pregnant lady

I think pregnancy is beautiful. I know I was so horny, everything is engorged, but I was sexually frustrated during pregnancy and I didn't get huge or miserable.. my husband absolutely wouldn't touch me after 2nd trimester. "I don't want to bump him in the head" :Facepalm:

i think i looked ok in the first few months but by 6 months i looked and felt hideous, all those stretch marks too.

Is it the three in a bed with an unborn foetus you freaks like so much?

Urgh

Why anyone likes it is beyond me. Even the woman waddling around with the proud to be pregnant boob tubes exposing their grotesque bellies is enough to make me gag.

Creepy and perverse

"

Urgh

Why anyone likes it is beyond me. Even the woman waddling around with the proud to be pregnant boob tubes exposing their grotesque bellies is enough to make me gag.

Creepy and perverse

"

Say it as it is, dont hold back now.

Lol

The above two posters have a sense of humour and take it in the right context.

Watch for the incoming bores and their outrage at my expression of opinion lol

It cool jester thanks for saying, nobody is right or wrong

By *rMrsAdriaCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

dont be so certain.

careful what you wish for lol"

#1 no sex drive

#2 horny as hell

#3 depends on my mood

(Mrs)

"It cool jester thanks for saying, nobody is right or wrong "

No probs dude

"

Urgh

Creepy and perverse

"

Thought my boob tube and mini skirt looked hot especially with my swollen cankles

"

Urgh

Creepy and perverse

Thought my boob tube and mini skirt looked hot especially with my swollen cankles"

I know right?

Ok so your pregnant, fine.

Don't try to sex it up by exposing outty belly buttons and leggings stretching at the seams.

"

Urgh

Creepy and perverse

Thought my boob tube and mini skirt looked hot especially with my swollen cankles

I know right?

Ok so your pregnant, fine.

Don't try to sex it up by exposing outty belly buttons and leggings stretching at the seams.

"

It's a good look

Especially with the spots and sick bag at the ready

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

"I think they look horrible, especially the ones who walk about with jogging bottoms, trainers and cropped tops with their bellies hanging out.

Sorry, does nowt for me

"

Agreed dressed nice or naked not walking around showing off

i think pregnant women used to look nice when they wore pretty smocks and maternity dresses, much more feminine.

The fact that they are looking forward to the fun they will have during the pregnancy is a bonus .

"

Thanks guys didn't think we needed to state the obvious with what the thread subject is.... but just to clarify, yes we do also want the baby, just hoping the pregnancy hormones make me even more crazy horny seems only fair with what us ladies are willing to put our bodies through, not asking much to have some wild sex as a side effect

Thanks guys didn't think we needed to state the obvious with what the thread subject is.... but just to clarify, yes we do also want the baby, just hoping the pregnancy hormones make me even more crazy horny seems only fair with what us ladies are willing to put our bodies through, not asking much to have some wild sex as a side effect "

Pmsl

Good luck to you all I wanted to do was puke and sleep lol

» Add a new message to this topic