FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > W fuckin H Smiths ....4

W fuckin H Smiths ....4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Un ......be .......fuckin , beleeeeeeeevable they are. They have prime sites in places like airports, with captive footfall . I mean once your in there you can't buy a paper any where else , you can't buy fuckin cadburys cream eggs any where else, and you certainly can't get a dick wad mug with worlds best cock jockey on , anywhere else can you !! So effectively it's a licence to print money isn't it . When it comes to Men's magazines, let's face it guys we don't have much choice really .

I mean there loads of geek mags , trainspotting monthly , body building weekly , yachting for rich bastards , etc etc , and of course your not going to pick up a copy of Razzle are you . But GQ magazine is good , which is why it's the top selling men's magazine in the world stocked by all leading newsagents across the globe !

BUT NOT IN GOD DAMN FUCKIN W FUCKIN H SMITHS IN THE LARGEST MOST BUSIEST AIRPORT IN THE FRIGGIN WORLD .....NOT THERE ! That would be too fuckin obvious wouldn't it ! We have one of the busiest newsagents in the world ! we need to make profit ! Why would we even contemplate selling the worlds best selling men's magazine ??? That wouldn't make sense would it ??? WANKERS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I bought them all just to piss you off....totes worth it

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Again... ?? you gotta start buying your magazines and papers before you leave home .. you are going to explode at this rate.. Have you written to WHSMITHS and told them your views ??

"Again... ?? you gotta start buying your magazines and papers before you leave home .. you are going to explode at this rate.. Have you written to WHSMITHS and told them your views ?? "

No ! They may take umbridge to me telling them there shops are wank and they can shove there cream eggs up there useless arses

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Doubt they would to be fair

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Un ......be .......fuckin , beleeeeeeeevable they are. They have prime sites in places like airports, with captive footfall . I mean once your in there you can't buy a paper any where else , you can't buy fuckin cadburys cream eggs any where else, and you certainly can't get a dick wad mug with worlds best cock jockey on , anywhere else can you !! So effectively it's a licence to print money isn't it . When it comes to Men's magazines, let's face it guys we don't have much choice really .

I mean there loads of geek mags , trainspotting monthly , body building weekly , yachting for rich bastards , etc etc , and of course your not going to pick up a copy of Razzle are you . But GQ magazine is good , which is why it's the top selling men's magazine in the world stocked by all leading newsagents across the globe !

BUT NOT IN GOD DAMN FUCKIN W FUCKIN H SMITHS IN THE LARGEST MOST BUSIEST AIRPORT IN THE FRIGGIN WORLD .....NOT THERE ! That would be too fuckin obvious wouldn't it ! We have one of the busiest newsagents in the world ! we need to make profit ! Why would we even contemplate selling the worlds best selling men's magazine ??? That wouldn't make sense would it ??? WANKERS "

The train spotting monthly is not a bad read . Hope that helps

Have you noticed they now have 20 magazines on fucking I Pad apps ???? If tou have an I pad you search the App store , not buy a wanky I pad magazine for £9 fuckin 50

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

have you thought of changing airports ?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

love these W H Smith rants!

"Have you noticed they now have 20 magazines on fucking I Pad apps ???? If tou have an I pad you search the App store , not buy a wanky I pad magazine for £9 fuckin 50 "
The Ipad mag is not a bad read . And quite reasonable at £9. 50 . Hope that helps

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Calm down victor....

Did anyone die? No. Is anyone likely to die? No. All is good then, chill out

Stick to The Sun. It has boobs

"Did anyone die? No. Is anyone likely to die? No. All is good then, chill out "

CHILL ......FUCKIN OUT ! ARE YOU SERIOUS !!!

"Stick to The Sun. It has boobs "

So do you , but I didn't see tou on the shelves at W fuckin H Smiths last time I looked !

Buy a colouring book.or a props pig sticker pack instead. Much more fun!

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Oooooh is someone annoyed?? Lol

"Un ......be .......fuckin , beleeeeeeeevable they are. They have prime sites in places like airports, with captive footfall . I mean once your in there you can't buy a paper any where else , you can't buy fuckin cadburys cream eggs any where else, and you certainly can't get a dick wad mug with worlds best cock jockey on , anywhere else can you !! So effectively it's a licence to print money isn't it . When it comes to Men's magazines, let's face it guys we don't have much choice really .

BUT NOT IN GOD DAMN FUCKIN W FUCKIN H SMITHS IN THE LARGEST MOST BUSIEST AIRPORT IN THE FRIGGIN WORLD .....NOT THERE ! That would be too fuckin obvious wouldn't it ! We have one of the busiest newsagents in the world ! we need to make profit ! Why would we even contemplate selling the worlds best selling men's magazine ??? That wouldn't make sense would it ??? WANKERS "

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

I'm beginning to think you don't like WH Smiths.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"I'm beginning to think you don't like WH Smiths."

whatever gave you that idea?

Bridlington

Just a hunch. I'm very good at picking up on these things.

"Stick to The Sun. It has boobs

So do you , but I didn't see tou on the shelves at W fuckin H Smiths last time I looked ! "

Would you have bought me though?

"I'm beginning to think you don't like WH Smiths."

It looks more like a desire for attention to me.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"love these W H Smith rants!"

So do I, but I prefer your arse

Bridlington

"I'm beginning to think you don't like WH Smiths.

It looks more like a desire for attention to me. "

You could very well be right there.

"Stick to The Sun. It has boobs

So do you , but I didn't see tou on the shelves at W fuckin H Smiths last time I looked !

Would you have bought me though? "

Without a shadow of a doubt

"and you certainly can't get a dick wad mug with worlds best cock jockey on , anywhere else can you !!"

Actually you can bro! I bought one for my boss..

"and you certainly can't get a dick wad mug with worlds best cock jockey on , anywhere else can you !!

Actually you can bro! I bought one for my boss.. "

LOL

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Suited would you like a herbal tea and a shoulder rub to calm you down, I am just popping to WH fucking Smiths for a magazine on massage, hope the fuckers have one

Love w h smiths go in buy what you need staff programed to smile but not to help floor tends to have sweets and crap all over where joe bloggs public spills crap and stuff falling out of the mags and do you ever see the staff with a brush no you dont as the little old dear of 85 comes in each night to clean the shop slave labour she gets 1 hour to sort out 8 hours of crap while the bitches on the till just stand there with crap smiles

Probably looking on the wrong shelf. Took me ages the other week to find The Spectator, finally spotted it with the "lads mags", next to GQ. Because of course only men read such weighty tomes! Nothing like a bit of acerbic political comment after a good wank.

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"Again... ?? you gotta start buying your magazines and papers before you leave home .. you are going to explode at this rate.. Have you written to WHSMITHS and told them your views ??

No ! They may take umbridge to me telling them there shops are wank and they can shove there cream eggs up there useless arses "

you are approaching it all wrong. You need to aske them if they know who you are?

When they say no, pull out your phone and sgow them that you are mr angry bulging cock in avatar pic on fab.

they will instantly understand you displeasure and service all your needs

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"Again... ?? you gotta start buying your magazines and papers before you leave home .. you are going to explode at this rate.. Have you written to WHSMITHS and told them your views ??

No ! They may take umbridge to me telling them there shops are wank and they can shove there cream eggs up there useless arses

you are approaching it all wrong. You need to aske them if they know who you are?

When they say no, pull out your phone and sgow them that you are mr angry bulging cock in avatar pic on fab.

they will instantly understand you displeasure and service all your needs "

Ask

show

predictive text is shite

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

emergency services are on stand by with the defibrillator full charged .

jezzzz if ever there was a heart attack waiting to happen .

Just like WH Smiths at New St station in Birmingham. I rather whilst in transit to walk the 5/10 minutes outside to get more of a selection. Before long, they'll be asking for my train ticket to swipe just like air tickets.

Why don't you boycott them and buy your paper and food before going to the airport?

BUT NOT IN GOD DAMN FUCKIN W FUCKIN H SMITHS IN THE LARGEST MOST BUSIEST AIRPORT IN THE FRIGGIN WORLD .....NOT THERE ! That would be too fuckin obvious wouldn't it ! We have one of the busiest newsagents in the world ! we need to make profit ! Why would we even contemplate selling the worlds best selling men's magazine ??? That wouldn't make sense would it ??? WANKERS

emergency services are on stand by with the defibrillator full charged .

jezzzz if ever there was a heart attack waiting to happen ."

It's JEEZZZZZZ FOR FUCK SAKE , NOT JEZ!!!!!

You have your phone. Subscribe to the digital version. Job done.

So anyway, How are we all today.

Happy and smiling i hope

This thread is loud for my fragile, hungover mind.... I'm just gonna turn around and tip toe out again!

» Add a new message to this topic