FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Groan...verifications...again! Lol!

Groan...verifications...again! Lol!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I realise this has probably been discussed millions of times, but I'm a relative newbie to the forums, and it's just hit me again, looking at a profile, just how much of a turn-off verifications are for me. I can't believe I'm the only one whom they have this effect on? Am I?

Yes I know they show a person is genuine, reliable, and all the things we need to know before meeting. But why all that unnecessary graphic detail about what they did with whom, and how many times, etc?! My response is "Yeeuuck! Douchbag!" and I exit their profile quick!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

saw one the other day

they joined at say 12 noon by 1pm had a veri

how is that right

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I realise this has probably been discussed millions of times, but I'm a relative newbie to the forums, and it's just hit me again, looking at a profile, just how much of a turn-off verifications are for me. I can't believe I'm the only one whom they have this effect on? Am I?

Yes I know they show a person is genuine, reliable, and all the things we need to know before meeting. But why all that unnecessary graphic detail about what they did with whom, and how many times, etc?! My response is "Yeeuuck! Douchbag!" and I exit their profile quick!

"

Your not the only one! I wouldn't display any that were graphic, as what happened is my business and nobody elses, but you can't help what other people send, but you can choose not to display it x

I don't read veri's. I don't like the system at all. I don't care if someone has met 2 or 200 people, I think it's private. I don't want to read all the details.

"saw one the other day

how is that right "

I had that,been here before and had a friend verify me,thats how its right

"I don't read veri's. I don't like the system at all. I don't care if someone has met 2 or 200 people, I think it's private. I don't want to read all the details. "

"saw one the other day

how is that right "

It's impossible! Maybe they have another profile and verified themselves?

"I realise this has probably been discussed millions of times, but I'm a relative newbie to the forums, and it's just hit me again, looking at a profile, just how much of a turn-off verifications are for me. I can't believe I'm the only one whom they have this effect on? Am I?

Your not the only one! I wouldn't display any that were graphic, as what happened is my business and nobody elses, but you can't help what other people send, but you can choose not to display it x"

Very glad I'm not the only one! I totally agree with you, I think some people are just vain and can't resist displaying anything they get

It's not impossible if they knew another member previously!

And veris are loved by some. That's the thing half the folk will agree with you and half won't. The system will remain as it is.

"I don't read veri's. I don't like the system at all. I don't care if someone has met 2 or 200 people, I think it's private. I don't want to read all the details. "

Exactly!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

its not impossible ...i know guys off other websites who ive met numerous times and if they joined fab we could verify each other ...why is that wrong ?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"saw one the other day

how is that right

It's impossible! Maybe they have another profile and verified themselves? "

Could be someone returning to the site??? I'm fairly sure if I went away and came back I could be verified within minutes

sometimes it puts me off, they make everything sound so serious.

I agree, I hate veris that give all details of the meet. Not everyones the same and they might not do it to you. I like being able to see who potential meets have met cause theres some folk I wouldnt touch with a barge pole and I wouldnt enjoy meeting someone they had.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Sorry, forgot to respond to the OP...I'm not a fan of graphic ones myself although I do enjoy browsing veris and am a complete veri whore

"saw one the other day

how is that right

It's impossible! Maybe they have another profile and verified themselves?

Could be someone returning to the site??? I'm fairly sure if I went away and came back I could be verified within minutes"

I returned and was verified by someone I met last time I was here. I dont see anything wrong with that.

Threads and the responses on them like above really do make me smile, some people perceive themselves to be experts on other people on here.

If you don't like what you see, photos, profile text and /or Verifications, move onto another? Its that easy.

". But why all that unnecessary graphic detail about what they did with whom, and how many times, etc?! My response is "Yeeuuck! Douchbag!" and I exit their profile quick!"

I totally agree, a lot of the time they are just a graphic story of their adventures or some kind of territory marking.

Off putting.

Exactly.

I do collect and display my veris, which is my choice. Does the OP not realise that their remarks are quite offensive to me?

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"

I agree. I think what people write reflects the kind of people they are and if someone is happy to display what amounts to crude filth then it affects how I look at them. Maybe I'm a snob, not bothered really.

Bit hi handed from someone with loads of veris displayed!

If you don't like the veris that a particular profile displays then move on 'simples'.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

especially when they are wantin a fuck and then you notice a fresh veri from 2hours ago sayin how much a spunk bucket they are

Veri's should be kept concise.

Enough to show the person kept to plans made and that fun was had.

I hate the ones that make you feel like you have just been given a blow by blow account of who did what to who.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think she does say that when she comes across one she doesn't like, she moves on

By *rsK69Woman  over a year ago

Neath

I agree. No issue with the number of veris but those who choose to display ones which contain graphic details and numerous references to genitals etc would not be the kind of people i would want to meet. A little dignity doesnt go amiss sometimes. Just my _iew

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Veri's should be kept concise.

Enough to show the person kept to plans made and that fun was had.

I hate the ones that make you feel like you have just been given a blow by blow account of who did what to who."

I take exception to being told what I can do and can't do, and that includes how I write verifications and which ones I display.

"Veri's should be kept concise.

..."

I once gave the world's longest veri. It was epic. Took me 4 hours to write it.

Then the guy left the site and my masterpiece was lost forever.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

although now i think about it the verifications are a good thing if you dont like then theres your answer

i display all my veris. frankly, I'm not ashamed of anything i've done, or will do, on a meet. if someone wants to be descriptive in their veri then i'm fine with it. it has no effect on my dignity or integrity to do so. and i do read veris, as well. the descriptive ones hello give me an idea of that persons ACTUAL compatibility with me on a meet. i don't look down on the adventures others have. they're doing what we are all here to do, after all.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Some snotty attitudes on here.

Pmsl feels like a WI meeting.

The claws are out (Miaow!).

I would never tell someone what they can and can't do but surely someone can state their preference on a subject that has been raised?

A certain amount of discretion goes a long way these days is my feeling but people can do as they wish...

Matlock

"Bit hi handed from someone with loads of veris displayed!"

As people keep saying on here the quantity isn't the issue so much as the quality.

well this has escalated somewhat

seems personal choice is ok as long as it fits in with others choice

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I received a veri saying I was a shit shag

I'm an honest guy though, so it's on show.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well this has escalated somewhat

seems personal choice is ok as long as it fits in with others choice "

Of course it is, but when I start giving a fuck threads like this will have an negative impact on my Fab life.

"I received a veri saying I was a shit shag

I'm an honest guy though, so it's on show. "

I've got to admit, some of your verifications are hilarious (jealous). Thats the way it should be IMO but of course thats just me.

"Of course it is, but when I start giving a fuck threads like this will have an negative impact on my Fab life. "

Far too many verifications to meet even socially. Would not recommend.

I'm an honest guy though, so it's on show. "

i confess i had to look. am in stitches. awesome.

"Exactly.

I do collect and display my veris, which is my choice. Does the OP not realise that their remarks are quite offensive to me?"

I do apologise if I have offended you, but I am only referring to men's verifications in my post. I'm sorry I forgot to make that clear, and as my profile is currently hidden, you would not have known that I am straight so not looking at women's or couple's profiles, so my comments don't refer to you on any way

I don't care what verifications people have or how they are written. I make my own mind up about a person. If they have verifications it just makes me think they are probably who they say they are. Although that isn't always the case as I have found

"I think she does say that when she comes across one she doesn't like, she moves on "

Thank you!

"I agree. No issue with the number of veris but those who choose to display ones which contain graphic details and numerous references to genitals etc would not be the kind of people i would want to meet. A little dignity doesnt go amiss sometimes. Just my _iew "

Well said!

"Exactly.

I do collect and display my veris, which is my choice. Does the OP not realise that their remarks are quite offensive to me?

I do apologise if I have offended you, but I am only referring to men's verifications in my post. I'm sorry I forgot to make that clear, and as my profile is currently hidden, you would not have known that I am straight so not looking at women's or couple's profiles, so my comments don't refer to you on any way "

no NOBODY has offended us at all

As lovely as u are OP, and many others...I couldnt honestly give a toss what people think of my verifications..if they are too graphic,too many, etc etc...honestly hand on my cock...I'd say...fuckit

"saw one the other day

how is that right "

might have been on before and verified by old friends that met .or just lucky if you got the time to meet ASAP you can on here xx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"As lovely as u are OP, and many others...I couldnt honestly give a toss what people think of my verifications..if they are too graphic,too many, etc etc...honestly hand on my cock...I'd say...fuckit "

"As lovely as u are OP, and many others...I couldnt honestly give a toss what people think of my verifications..if they are too graphic,too many, etc etc...honestly hand on my cock...I'd say...fuckit "

Lol! Curiosity made me have a quick look, and yes you've far too many for me, but they're not graphic, at least the few I read weren't.

The sort that really turn me off are the lurid graphic ones that describe every detail, definitely too much information!

Veris that go into graphic detail do put me off, have decided to reject men based on overly graphic veris.

"As lovely as u are OP, and many others...I couldnt honestly give a toss what people think of my verifications..if they are too graphic,too many, etc etc...honestly hand on my cock...I'd say...fuckit

Lol! Curiosity made me have a quick look, and yes you've far too many for me, but they're not graphic, at least the few I read weren't.

The sort that really turn me off are the lurid graphic ones that describe every detail, definitely too much information!"

u should read the hidden ones..they are filthy as fuck..and for princess like ears like urs..I would not tarnish ur sweetness...but IF it got ur fanny wet...please call

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I have read this thread and I have decided that I am terribly offended by all of you.

*fawns and flounces*

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

I'm an honest guy though, so it's on show.

I've got to admit, some of your verifications are hilarious (jealous). Thats the way it should be IMO but of course thats just me."

Now i gotta read them....

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"As lovely as u are OP, and many others...I couldnt honestly give a toss what people think of my verifications..if they are too graphic,too many, etc etc...honestly hand on my cock...I'd say...fuckit

The sort that really turn me off are the lurid graphic ones that describe every detail, definitely too much information!"

Whilst I agree in part with that, its no different to the posters on here living out every part of their life on here really is it? TMI and indiscretion aplenty!

I like to see if they had a good laugh.

None of that she sucks like a dyson or give her respect stuff.

Her

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

He seems sociable and charming... I now of course hate him....

The sort that really turn me off are the lurid graphic ones that describe every detail, definitely too much information!Whilst I agree in part with that, its no different to the posters on here living out every part of their life on here really is it? TMI and indiscretion aplenty! "

whats that?..I shouldnt display my filthy veris on my profile..but I should display my great meets/or really bad ones on a forum?...

like I have always said... some people just cant get past a 2 dimensional representation of a profile...even behind a fake...someone is most likely real

thats why I verified my femmefatal profile and my Macha ones

hid the veries..as that would be too obvious to spot

What would really impress me is a profile with a bad veri on it if anybody has seen one please tell me

Dont like dont meet, onwards and upwards, verifications are written by the other person and lets face it if said recipient of verification chooses to show it then you have a rough idea of what they are about...NEXT

"Dont like dont meet, onwards and upwards, verifications are written by the other person and lets face it if said recipient of verification chooses to show it then you have a rough idea of what they are about...NEXT "

och crammit janet

Newbury

"He seems sociable and charming... I now of course hate him...."

Puncutured bicycle on a hillside, desolate.....

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Heven forbid... shhhhhush ...( ~~whispers ~ ) That s. e. x. Be mentioned eeeeks shivers! How very uncooth!

"Dont like dont meet, onwards and upwards, verifications are written by the other person and lets face it if said recipient of verification chooses to show it then you have a rough idea of what they are about...NEXT

och crammit janet "

Kin Janet you would love to lol

"Dont like dont meet, onwards and upwards, verifications are written by the other person and lets face it if said recipient of verification chooses to show it then you have a rough idea of what they are about...NEXT

och crammit janet "

me names not bleedin janet

Black&White Utopia

Another there for the spelling police.. Got 5 mins to detect it , before it self distructs! Lol

Christ am on the wrong site , a should be on fab swimmers bloody laptop

och crammit janet me names not bleedin janet "

rammit janet lol

"Another there for the spelling police.. Got 5 mins to detect it , before it self distructs! Lol "

crabbit janet?

och crammit janet me names not bleedin janet

rammit janet lol"

I like to call it porting the pink

Ramming rachael

Verifications! Ha well what do you do with them? Show them people who aren’t meeting or looking somehow find them offensive? Figure that how if you are not looking its Davina Blaine. Some are too raunchy some say this some say that and the funniest ones of all are the endless social ones saying met nice drink laugh again AGAIN AND AGAIN! That’s the one I just don’t figure apart from virtual back slapping but let’s face it they are there just to say we have seen again as they add no relevant information. Telling people what they can or cannot put up well you can’t in reality you can cringe, laugh despise a profile displaying them and not want to meet them but often these people really wouldn’t want to meet the _iewer in the first place and let’s face it it would be a god awful place if we were all the same with sterile profiles and a standard met, all body bits there, can talk English and didn’t rob me profiles.

"Verifications! Ha well what do you do with them? Show them people who aren’t meeting or looking somehow find them offensive? Figure that how if you are not looking its Davina Blaine. Some are too raunchy some say this some say that and the funniest ones of all are the endless social ones saying met nice drink laugh again AGAIN AND AGAIN! That’s the one I just don’t figure apart from virtual back slapping but let’s face it they are there just to say we have seen again as they add no relevant information. Telling people what they can or cannot put up well you can’t in reality you can cringe, laugh despise a profile displaying them and not want to meet them but often these people really wouldn’t want to meet the _iewer in the first place and let’s face it it would be a god awful place if we were all the same with sterile profiles and a standard met, all body bits there, can talk English and didn’t rob me profiles. "

Black&White Utopia

Gotta love these forums!!!

Black&White Utopia

"Another there for the spelling police.. Got 5 mins to detect it , before it self distructs! Lol

crabbit janet?

"

lol

"Verifications! Ha well what do you do with them? Show them people who aren’t meeting or looking somehow find them offensive? Figure that how if you are not looking its Davina Blaine. Some are too raunchy some say this some say that and the funniest ones of all are the endless social ones saying met nice drink laugh again AGAIN AND AGAIN! That’s the one I just don’t figure apart from virtual back slapping but let’s face it they are there just to say we have seen again as they add no relevant information. Telling people what they can or cannot put up well you can’t in reality you can cringe, laugh despise a profile displaying them and not want to meet them but often these people really wouldn’t want to meet the _iewer in the first place and let’s face it it would be a god awful place if we were all the same with sterile profiles and a standard met, all body bits there, can talk English and didn’t rob me profiles. "

muchos paraba les cocklese'i amo?

oops..that was scottish for aye agrie

"Verifications! Ha well what do you do with them? Show them people who aren’t meeting or looking somehow find them offensive? Figure that how if you are not looking its Davina Blaine. Some are too raunchy some say this some say that and the funniest ones of all are the endless social ones saying met nice drink laugh again AGAIN AND AGAIN! That’s the one I just don’t figure apart from virtual back slapping but let’s face it they are there just to say we have seen again as they add no relevant information. Telling people what they can or cannot put up well you can’t in reality you can cringe, laugh despise a profile displaying them and not want to meet them but often these people really wouldn’t want to meet the _iewer in the first place and let’s face it it would be a god awful place if we were all the same with sterile profiles and a standard met, all body bits there, can talk English and didn’t rob me profiles.

muchos paraba les cocklese'i amo?

oops..that was scottish for aye agrie"

Or Yorkshire Ba gum she dnt sweat ta much for a fat lass.

On the graphic stile I want to know if the woman who sucks like a dyson swallows and doesn't spit it on my new bedroom carpet.

Newbury

Worse things happen at sea....

I'd cry if they discarded the veri system. I use them to help me find the good, the bad and the ugly.

"Veris that go into graphic detail do put me off, have decided to reject men based on overly graphic veris."

Me too. Could never fancy them after reading that stuff. Sad but true. Can't help it.

"Another there for the spelling police.. Got 5 mins to detect it , before it self distructs! Lol "

Hahaha! Well since you mention it:

Heven - Heaven

Uncooth - Uncouth

Distructs - Destructs

As a single guy I never go into graphic detail when writing one, and cringe when I read others.

I display mine purely for the fact they help sell me and give an insight into how I actually am on a meet.

Thanks for all that everyone, interesting, entertaining, controversial, and very funny, love it! But nobody mentioned biscuits! I'm very disappointed lol!

Just to clarify: I wasn't criticising anyone for posting graphic verifications, but simply stating the negative effect reading them has on me. Can't help it, that's the way it is, chemistry is an uncontrollable and elusive thing, would you not agree?

"Thanks for all that everyone, interesting, entertaining, controversial, and very funny, love it! But nobody mentioned biscuits! I'm very disappointed lol!

Just to clarify: I wasn't criticising anyone for posting graphic verifications, but simply stating the negative effect reading them has on me. Can't help it, that's the way it is, chemistry is an uncontrollable and elusive thing, would you not agree? "

I've got a packet of bourbon you can share, I'll even throw in a cuppa

"Thanks for all that everyone, interesting, entertaining, controversial, and very funny, love it! But nobody mentioned biscuits! I'm very disappointed lol!

Just to clarify: I wasn't criticising anyone for posting graphic verifications, but simply stating the negative effect reading them has on me. Can't help it, that's the way it is, chemistry is an uncontrollable and elusive thing, would you not agree?

I've got a packet of bourbon you can share, I'll even throw in a cuppa "

Hehe! Thanks, though I prefer gingernuts, and no that isn't a pun lol!

Matlock

Hehe! Thanks, though I prefer gingernuts, and no that isn't a pun lol!"

Chocolate hobnobs?????

Hehe! Thanks, though I prefer gingernuts, and no that isn't a pun lol!"

Ooo have you tried Borders ginger biscuits in dark chocolate??? Sex in a box!!!!

Chocolate hobnobs????? "

Mmmmm yes please

Matlock

Chocolate hobnobs?????

Mmmmm yes please"

Ready and waiting.

"

Automatic turn off for me too

Black&White Utopia

"Another there for the spelling police.. Got 5 mins to detect it , before it self distructs! Lol

Hahaha! Well since you mention it:

Heven - Heaven

Uncooth - Uncouth

Distructs - Destructs

"

well done ! Lol

Just to clarify: I wasn't criticising anyone for posting graphic verifications, but simply stating the negative effect reading them has on me. Can't help it, that's the way it is, chemistry is an uncontrollable and elusive thing, would you not

agree? "

simples don't read them!

[Removed by poster at 29/03/14 04:55:05]

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I'm not too fussed what people display in their Veris, although I do like to know if they have curtains or blinds

Just to clarify: I wasn't criticising anyone for posting graphic verifications, but simply stating the negative effect reading them has on me. Can't help it, that's the way it is, chemistry is an uncontrollable and elusive thing, would you not agree? "

maybe its what holds u back from having a good lotta fuck sessions...

chemistry from a computer screen?...lets break that down:

in fact lets not..I cant be fucked even explaining it...work the site as u like..enjoy those that float ur boat..before u even meet them(most of us know how that works to be honest), feel free to complain there isnt enough happening nearby blahblahh that kinda stuff..

sorry I always have a different angle on things...ESPECIALLY when its about a few measly words...why not find out if theres more behind the verification(s)

perhaps it is more about U matching up to others......

oops threw that in by accident lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What would really impress me is a profile with a bad veri on it if anybody has seen one please tell me "

Me, I'm sad to say

Veries are useful as a single fem! At least you know the person on the profile is who you are meeting and that you are relatively safe x

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Veries are useful as a single fem! At least you know the person on the profile is who you are meeting and that you are relatively safe x"

"

You aren't alone. I'm the same. I also don't like the pics of meets they have had on display. We know what goes on

"Threads and the responses on them like above really do make me smile, some people perceive themselves to be experts on other people on here.

If you don't like what you see, photos, profile text and /or Verifications, move onto another? Its that easy."

"saw one the other day

how is that right

It's impossible! Maybe they have another profile and verified themselves? "

We were verified within hour too. We played in chams and we're asked if we were on fab. We joined to keep in touch and that's how we got our first so soon.

"Veries are useful as a single fem! At least you know the person on the profile is who you are meeting and that you are relatively safe x"

You believe that a veri confirms that someone is safe??

I doubt that psychopaths would show a veri stating what they are.

"Veries are useful as a single fem! At least you know the person on the profile is who you are meeting and that you are relatively safe x

I doubt that psychopaths would show a veri stating what they are."

I said relatively safe,in comparison to someone without veries! If it was a choice I know which I would chose.

"Veries are useful as a single fem! At least you know the person on the profile is who you are meeting and that you are relatively safe x

I said relatively safe,in comparison to someone without veries! If it was a choice I know which I would chose. "

Fair point.

By *he GriswaldsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Threads and the responses on them like above really do make me smile, some people perceive themselves to be experts on other people on here.

If you don't like what you see, photos, profile text and /or Verifications, move onto another? Its that easy."

There is the answer in a nutshell

You see; this has never been an issue in my experience. Dead people don't verify

You see; this has never been an issue in my experience. Dead people don't verify "

Hahahaha true x

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

"saw one the other day

how is that right "

Its possible as when I joined as a single I was verified within an hour by friends who were already on here

Pandora

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Correct. I keep them for my private enjoyment.

As for the OP, I know its a huge cliché but each to their own. Some of my veris are great, some are a little descriptive, but they've been written by guys who enjoyed meeting me and its the least I can do to display them. For a while anyway

maybe its what holds u back from having a good lotta fuck sessions...

chemistry from a computer screen?...lets break that down:

in fact lets not..I cant be fucked even explaining it...work the site as u like..enjoy those that float ur boat..before u even meet them(most of us know how that works to be honest), feel free to complain there isnt enough happening nearby blahblahh that kinda stuff..

sorry I always have a different angle on things...ESPECIALLY when its about a few measly words...why not find out if theres more behind the verification(s)

perhaps it is more about U matching up to others......

oops threw that in by accident lol"

Well now, I'm sorry to destroy your illusions, but I'm definitely not complaining about not enough happening, I'm not missing out on anything! Like many other women on here, I have a constant flow of messages, and more than enough guys to choose from.

Even if that were not the case, I certainly wouldn't have sex with anyone for whom I felt no chemistry, or who had turned me off for any reason, ie: by posting lurid, graphic verifications.

And yes, I CAN tell from a photo if there is likely to be chemistry or not. I don't have the time or energy to arrange social meets with everyone who may be, might be, just possibly could be interesting, I have to filter them some way or other. And like it or not, if someone's pics don't light a spark for me, I know from experience that it's unlikely there will be a spark face to face. And I would rather not waste anyone's time.

Anyway...... I have found out what I wanted to know when I started this thread ie: Am I alone in being put off by lurid verifications. The answer is, no , I am not alone, several women have agreed with me. I'm happy with that!

Correct. I keep them for my private enjoyment.

As for the OP, I know its a huge cliché but each to their own. Some of my veris are great, some are a little descriptive, but they've been written by guys who enjoyed meeting me and its the least I can do to display them. For a while anyway "

I concur

"I think she does say that when she comes across one she doesn't like, she moves on

Thank you! "

Posting on a forum about how horrid some veris are isn't moving on, it's the opposite, it's dwelling on it.

» Add a new message to this topic