FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > amazed

amazed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivilizedkink OP   Couple  over a year ago

harrow

It worrying how bad some peoples spelling is on here .now I know predictive text is a little on the wobbly side , but we just got a message from a young guy and his message was completely incomprehensible.

I didn't know if he was ordering a bag of chips or asking to fuck Mrs S it was that bad .I am of course assuming it was a request for the latter ,or may be he misunderstood the just eat advert lol.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"It worrying how bad some peoples spelling is on here .now I know predictive text is a little on the wobbly side , but we just got a message from a young guy and his message was completely incomprehensible.

I didn't know if he was ordering a bag of chips or asking to fuck Mrs S it was that bad .I am of course assuming it was a request for the latter ,or may be he misunderstood the just eat advert lol. "

Stand by to have your grammar and punctuation criticised

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The lack of punctuation can make reading a message difficult. I have a friend who texts like that and I'm always misunderstanding her

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

If you are selling chips, can I have garlic mayo on mine please?

"It worrying how bad some peoples spelling is on here .now I know predictive text is a little on the wobbly side , but we just got a message from a young guy and his message was completely incomprehensible.

I didn't know if he was ordering a bag of chips or asking to fuck Mrs S it was that bad .I am of course assuming it was a request for the latter ,or may be he misunderstood the just eat advert lol. "

Presumably it was far worse than just your poor grasp of punctuation?

I didn't know if he was ordering a bag of chips or asking to fuck Mrs S it was that bad .I am of course assuming it was a request for the latter ,or may be he misunderstood the just eat advert lol.

Presumably it was far worse than just your poor grasp of punctuation? "

Really trying hard not to laugh...

Judge me by my grammar, do you?

Criticize you should not.

When older you are, harder it is to read smartphone screen.

I'm guessing he wasn't drop dead gorgeous

"Judge me by my grammar, do you?

"

You agreeing with we are...

"

Lol yoda it is

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

And smartphone keyboards are not for the fatfingered either.

Presumably it was far worse than just your poor grasp of punctuation?

Really trying hard not to laugh... "

Im not trying to hide it, I let it free.

Im laughing

And smartphone keyboards are not for the fatfingered either. "

I've made numerous spelling mistakes this morning already

You've never felt my fingers (though you're not wrong!)

This is why if you're going to be a pedant (which isn't a very sexy trait) you'd better be mighty sure your own posting is water-tight in terms of correct spelling and grammar.

Otherwise you just score a remarkable own-goal.

Leicester

Swipe texting is the way forward

Swipe texting is the way forward"

I just make Swypo's instead of typos though!

Swipe texting is the way forward"

I have that too.

Just Swyped your name, it came out as mafioso pmsl

Leicester

Swipe texting is the way forward

I have that too.

Just Swyped your name, it came out as mafioso pmsl"

Don Mahogany it is then

I have a game I sometimes play for my own amusement. I basically just stab randomly onmy phones keyboard and let autocarrot decide what the word should be. I then post it as my Facebook status. The results are sometimes hilarious.

Fuhrman icicles urethane juxtaposed grunge!

harrow

Ah but im allowed as I am severely dyslexic .and the original post wasn't about punctuation it was about the fact that the message was literally unintelligible.but as usual some people didn't see the joke .but hay ho lol

"Ah but im allowed as I am severely dyslexic .and the original post wasn't about punctuation it was about the fact that the message was literally unintelligible.but as usual some people didn't see the joke .but hay ho lol "

Perhaps the young gentleman has the same issues..

Sometimes spelling is so bad even the spellchecker doesn't pick it up.

"Ah but im allowed as I am severely dyslexic .and the original post wasn't about punctuation it was about the fact that the message was literally unintelligible.but as usual some people didn't see the joke .but hay ho lol

Perhaps the young gentleman has the same issues.. "

"Ah but im allowed as I am severely dyslexic .and the original post wasn't about punctuation it was about the fact that the message was literally unintelligible.but as usual some people didn't see the joke .but hay ho lol "

Poor punctuation also makes messages unintelligible I'm afraid. I don't care by the way, if I like someone and they make me laugh, spelling and grammar are the furthest thing from my mind. I'm quite vocal about people being criticised for spelling and grammar.

For all you know the person who contacted you could have similar challenges as you do?

harrow

"Ah but im allowed as I am severely dyslexic .and the original post wasn't about punctuation it was about the fact that the message was literally unintelligible.but as usual some people didn't see the joke .but hay ho lol

Perhaps the young gentleman has the same issues.. "

its very suppository helium was or jaust croppy predictive tuxedo

Perhaps the young gentleman has the same issues..

its very suppository helium was or jaust croppy predictive tuxedo "

You've stolen my game!

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I kan tipe proper, init.

Presumably it was far worse than just your poor grasp of punctuation? "

Why make a comment like that !! It's just inflammatory ? The forums are meant to be fun not somewhere to be nasty !!!!

Eurotongue, i swyped your name, it came out as Rupture.

Wyrdwoman you are woodman.

Lol

"I have a game I sometimes play for my own amusement. I basically just stab randomly onmy phones keyboard and let autocarrot decide what the word should be. I then post it as my Facebook status. The results are sometimes hilarious.

Fuhrman icicles urethane juxtaposed grunge!"

That's looks like fun! Unfortunately I turned my autocorrect off because it kept trying to change cock to anal

"Eurotongue, i swyped your name, it came out as Rupture.

Wyrdwoman you are woodman.

Lol"

I try

"I have a game I sometimes play for my own amusement. I basically just stab randomly onmy phones keyboard and let autocarrot decide what the word should be. I then post it as my Facebook status. The results are sometimes hilarious.

Fuhrman icicles urethane juxtaposed grunge!"

Here's my new Greece book status

The outside wives yippee

That's looks like fun! Unfortunately I turned my autocorrect off because it kept trying to change cock to anal "

You can add your own words to most autocarrots. Turn it back on and give it a go.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Im laughing "

off topic completely but where did you get those gorgeous panties? (I may have asked you this before but I am old and forget easily )

harrow

That's looks like fun! Unfortunately I turned my autocorrect off because it kept trying to change cock to anal "

funny that .changed anal to cock on mine

Brush Kensington heights judges kennel thrived widgets bringer blend jeopardizes finishes!

Ah the good old "I'm a dyslexic, despite non of my posts suggesting anything of the sort and my spelling being perfect get out of jail card"

What joke did I miss? You belittled someone that can;t spell - hilarious, No really I am pissing myself here.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

why couldn't you tell him that privately?

Ayslexid si a yerv nommoc essui...

I dent ot kool ta eht nersop, ton rheit gellinsp...

harrow

Ah the good old "I'm a dyslexic, despite non of my posts suggesting anything of the sort and my spelling being perfect get out of jail card"

What joke did I miss? You belittled someone that can;t spell - hilarious, No really I am pissing myself here. "

since when did I have to wright on any of my posts that im dyslexic .and the fact that my spelling is quite resonable is due to the fact I tend to use a small pocket dictionary to check my spelling .but as I said before it was more about not being able to understand the message .and making light of it I never mentioned any names or hurt anyones feelings .

But your intentions seem to be to belittle people with spite . I seriously sujest you se someone about that sense of humour bypass and start joining the forum with the good humour and light heartedness with which this OP was intended .

"Ayslexid si a yerv nommoc essui...

I dent ot kool ta eht nersop, ton rheit gellinsp..."

Are you Finnish?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I get where you're coming from here. I don't need messages to be 100% grammatically correct and the odd typo (or swypo ) is fine - let's face it, you can tell the difference between bad English and bloopers. But it's the totally incomprehensible jumble of WTF that baffles me.

On another (non-swinging) forum there's a guy who puts a full stop of every word . It makes his posts nigh on impossible to read. Just a basic grasp of the English language is all that's needed - a scattering of flaws isn't a problem.

harrow

I get where you're coming from here. I don't need messages to be 100% grammatically correct and the odd typo (or swypo ) is fine

- let's face it, you can tell the difference between bad English and bloopers. But it's the totally incomprehensible jumble of WTF that baffles me.

On another (non-swinging) forum there's a guy who puts a full stop of every word . It makes his posts nigh on impossible to read. Just a basic grasp of the English language is all that's needed - a scattering of flaws isn't a problem."

ah a voice of reason

Leicester

Are you Finnish?"

No, he's just started . . . Boom boom

What joke did I miss? You belittled someone that can;t spell - hilarious, No really I am pissing myself here.

since when did I have to wright on any of my posts that im dyslexic .and the fact that my spelling is quite resonable is due to the fact I tend to use a small pocket dictionary to check my spelling .but as I said before it was more about not being able to understand the message .and making light of it I never mentioned any names or hurt anyones feelings .

But your intentions seem to be to belittle people with spite . I seriously sujest you se someone about that sense of humour bypass and start joining the forum with the good humour and light heartedness with which this OP was intended ."

If you start a thread belittling someone I personally don't think you can really take the moral highground and act all offended when someone turns the table on you for being guilty of the same thing

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

But your intentions seem to be to belittle people with spite . I seriously sujest you se someone about that sense of humour bypass and start joining the forum with the good humour and light heartedness with which this OP was intended .

If you start a thread belittling someone I personally don't think you can really take the moral highground and act all offended when someone turns the table on you for being guilty of the same thing"

I agree. You made yourself fair game to be honest

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

But your intentions seem to be to belittle people with spite . I seriously sujest you se someone about that sense of humour bypass and start joining the forum with the good humour and light heartedness with which this OP was intended ."

absolutely spot on. Some on here seem to get off on trying to belittle others from their own perfect little bubble

absolutely spot on. Some on here seem to get off on trying to belittle others from their own perfect little bubble"

And what was the intention of the OP if not to belittle someone?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

absolutely spot on. Some on here seem to get off on trying to belittle others from their own perfect little bubble

And what was the intention of the OP if not to belittle someone? "

Yeah but when they do it to others its funny! When its turned on them it makes them do their angry dance and accuse you of being mean! Come on, get with the programme!! You are only allowed to agree with the sarky comments of the OP, anything else and you are a grumpy grump with no sense of humour!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Oh, and I thought discussing PM's wasn't allowed?

Are you Finnish?

No, he's just started . . . Boom boom"

BDUMM TSSSSHH...!!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in, does a and pops back out to bring in a better quality seat.

"Pops in, does a and pops back out to bring in a better quality seat. "

Don't forget the forum insurance forms

It's an interesting point. Don't think putting lol at the end of the opening message means it wasn't critical and was merely meant as a joke.

People do have a tendency to say something was meant as a joke when trying to back- peddle or make someone else look bad.

If the OP is dyslexic it makes even less sense to be mean about somebody elses spelling as they should be best placed not just to have empathy but sympathy.

If you're going to give it to someone off Fab publicly, then unfortunately people will give it back.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Pops in, does a and pops back out to bring in a better quality seat. "

don't forget to bring knitting

If you start a thread belittling someone I personally don't think you can really take the moral highground and act all offended when someone turns the table on you for being guilty of the same thing"

Oh of course , you guys are perfect arnt you ! Why is it you seem to take delight in starting an argument on the forums ?? The forums are for fun, haven't you realised that ?

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Weekly spelling tests an option... Help all us poor bad spellers get a place in society!!! Lmfao

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Comes back with deckchair and paperwork. Ruddy knitting???

Sidles back out, muttering dark things about people wanting extras and not mentioning them till she's gone, do they think she likes exercise, how much walking do you expect one tranny to do and in these shoes....

"Comes back with deckchair and paperwork. Ruddy knitting???

Sidles back out, muttering dark things about people wanting extras and not mentioning them till she's gone, do they think she likes exercise, how much walking do you expect one tranny to do and in these shoes...."

If ya pop back, could we have some nibbles please...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

another day, another kafuffle

"Comes back with deckchair and paperwork. Ruddy knitting???

Sidles back out, muttering dark things about people wanting extras and not mentioning them till she's gone, do they think she likes exercise, how much walking do you expect one tranny to do and in these shoes....

If ya pop back, could we have some

nibbles please... "

And maybe a drink to wash them down with pretty please.

"another day, another kafuffle"

Tskk!!! Kerfuffle...

Ya won't get any on this site, with that attitude...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"another day, another kafuffle

Tskk!!! Kerfuffle...

Ya won't get any on this site, with that attitude... "

oh dear