FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Football and the media

Football and the media

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been reading some stories about Man Utd and the current situation they are in. Got me thinking about managers and the way they are fired.

If David Moyes was classed as a foreign manager do you think he would have been sacked by now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He would has been fired weeks ago!!

"Just been reading some stories about Man Utd and the current situation they are in. Got me thinking about managers and the way they are fired.

If David Moyes was classed as a foreign manager do you think he would have been sacked by now?"

He is foreign he's Scottish pass my tin hat please

"Just been reading some stories about Man Utd and the current situation they are in. Got me thinking about managers and the way they are fired.

If David Moyes was classed as a foreign manager do you think he would have been sacked by now?He is foreign he's Scottish pass my tin hat please "

I did say classed as more Scottish managers in the top flight than English so that's not an issue.

If David Moyes was classed as a foreign manager do you think he would have been sacked by now?"

Deffo

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

don't quite know what you're trying to suggest, but before anyone plays the racist card let me remind you that the longest serving manager in the premier is foreign.

Mr Moyes was stalked and personally picked by Funguson to replace him so i doubt if he will be fired anytime soon, The Man united board are sensible enough to realise that he will be a success given time to build the team again

"don't quite know what you're trying to suggest, but before anyone plays the racist card let me remind you that the longest serving manager in the premier is foreign."

I am suggesting the media give foreign managers a harder time than British managers. Take AVB is a prime example.

You mentioned racism not me.

No I don't think it makes any difference.

» Add a new message to this topic