FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > things in life you feel are tottaly pointles

things in life you feel are tottaly pointles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riskygaz OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I will start things of with the welsh language! Why the hell did that not die out years ago, I remember reading that only something like 20% of welsh people can speak the language, so why the f**k would anyone bother to learn it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I will start things of with the welsh language! Why the hell did that not die out years ago, I remember reading that only something like 20% of welsh people can speak the language, so why the f**k would anyone bother to learn it "
screams for TINA!! Lol ( ps kick them shoes off Tina, gonna be a runaround day! Lol )

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Because some Welsh people feel it an important part of their heritage.

No one speaks Latin anymore but you can still learn it!

Hiccups....annoying things!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Toe nails

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I thought the Welsh language was still used on S4C.

By *nebig1ivorMan  over a year ago

Reading

Katie Price

The weather forcast is just pointless you only got too look out the window too know the weather

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A butter knife.

What can you cut with a knife of butter.

"I will start things of with the welsh language! Why the hell did that not die out years ago, I remember reading that only something like 20% of welsh people can speak the language, so why the f**k would anyone bother to learn it "

Welsh happens to be my first language so hardly pointless at all. I find it incredibly rude for people who don't even live in Wales to be as bledi rude as you about something that doesn't concern you!!!!! And as for only 20% of us able to speak it, what utter rubbish. Get your facts right before you spout such nonsense!

"I will start things of with the welsh language! Why the hell did that not die out years ago, I remember reading that only something like 20% of welsh people can speak the language, so why the f**k would anyone bother to learn it

Welsh happens to be my first language so hardly pointless at all. I find it incredibly rude for people who don't even live in Wales to be as bledi rude as you about something that doesn't concern you!!!!! And as for only 20% of us able to speak it, what utter rubbish. Get your facts right before you spout such nonsense! "

And again in Welsh ...

Go on, show em how it's done

[Removed by poster at 29/03/14 15:04:11]

"I will start things of with the welsh language! Why the hell did that not die out years ago, I remember reading that only something like 20% of welsh people can speak the language, so why the f**k would anyone bother to learn it

Welsh happens to be my first language so hardly pointless at all. I find it incredibly rude for people who don't even live in Wales to be as bledi rude as you about something that doesn't concern you!!!!! And as for only 20% of us able to speak it, what utter rubbish. Get your facts right before you spout such nonsense!

And again in Welsh ...

Go on, show em how it's done "

Cymreag yw fy iaith cyntaf felly ddim yn ddiangen o gwbwl. Mae'n bledi ddifaners i rhywun fel ti sy ddim yn byw yng Nhgymru i fod mor ddifaners am rhywbeth sy ddim o dy fusnes di.. Ac am weud mae dim on 20% sy'n siarad yr iaith, rwtch llwyr. Cael dy ffeithiau'n iawn cyn pregethu'r fath nonsens!!

Translated on request!

Simon cowell

And again in Welsh ...

Cymreag yw fy iaith cyntaf felly ddim yn ddiangen o gwbwl. Mae'n bledi ddifaners i rhywun fel ti sy ddim yn byw yng Nhgymru i fod mor ddifaners am rhywbeth sy ddim o dy fusnes di.. Ac am weud mae dim on 20% sy'n siarad yr iaith, rwtch llwyr. Cael dy ffeithiau'n iawn cyn pregethu'r fath nonsens!!

Translated on request! "

Heated seats in your car, waste of time and when you actually turn them on because you never do but feel you should do because they are there it feels like you have pissed yaself

Money is hopeless. You need it to survive. The wealthy and greedy just stockpile it and dont know how to get off that hamster wheel, thinking that money is god. Capitalism is becoming more and more exclusive, so many people can't even get a job and therefore don't get the bare essentials, let alone a little bit out of life, thinking that "if only I came into some money!"

I hate money. It gives people the illusion that they have the choice to sell their souls. It gives others the belief that they can buy people. And they really can, because some people are weak in desperate times and their bodies become just another commodity.

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! "

Yay that's ace

We both love languages

fucking ties!...for everyday wear...dont mind them being used sexually I suppose.But they have no place in the real world in my opinion...other than pointing down to someones dick!

Half of the electrical items in my kitchen....i mean really....why?????

"Money is hopeless. You need it to survive. The wealthy and greedy just stockpile it and dont know how to get off that hamster wheel, thinking that money is god. Capitalism is becoming more and more exclusive, so many people can't even get a job and therefore don't get the bare essentials, let alone a little bit out of life, thinking that "if only I came into some money!"

I hate money. It gives people the illusion that they have the choice to sell their souls. It gives others the belief that they can buy people. And they really can, because some people are weak in desperate times and their bodies become just another commodity.

"

"Half of the electrical items in my kitchen....i mean really....why????? "

thats a vibrator ginty...not a hand blender

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

Corned beef tins.

"fucking ties!...for everyday wear...dont mind them being used sexually I suppose.But they have no place in the real world in my opinion...other than pointing down to someones dick!"

I agree with using them to tie people to beds etc ,but they make a man look very smart and sexy

"Money is hopeless. You need it to survive. The wealthy and greedy just stockpile it and dont know how to get off that hamster wheel, thinking that money is god. Capitalism is becoming more and more exclusive, so many people can't even get a job and therefore don't get the bare essentials, let alone a little bit out of life, thinking that "if only I came into some money!"

"

Seems glib following that to say fake tan.

"Half of the electrical items in my kitchen....i mean really....why?????

thats a vibrator ginty...not a hand blender"

put down the sandwiches...

People moaning about things they have the power to prevent with a little forethought and planning.

"But they have no place in the real world in my opinion...other than pointing down to someones dick!"

^^this!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

My relationship with my husband or lack of .. totally pointless

Seems glib following that to say fake tan."

LOL you have the right to be glib

By *riskygaz OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! "

Oh god people don't waste their time learning how to write in welsh as well do they, oh Jesus it gets worse lol, I always smile when I see Araf on welsh roads followed by slow written underneath it, think of all that road paint your wasting.

"fucking ties!...for everyday wear...dont mind them being used sexually I suppose.But they have no place in the real world in my opinion...other than pointing down to someones dick!

I agree with using them to tie people to beds etc ,but they make a man look very smart and sexy "

I think if I really thought deeply, it would be a form of brainwashing u into thinking the tie means some significant power/influence...and as I say, it is a males attire...and can only lead people to believe that the male should dominate in business.

"

Money is just a tool for bartering, otherwise I'd have to quit my job as I can't trade a hydraulic fitting for bread.

What would you use instead as anything you use is just money.

If you want any kind of society more complicated than the most basic tribal system you need money so people can actually use their work to get what they need

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! "

I know I often mock the Welsh but that was outstanding

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

The "any" key on a computer. I keep being told to strike "any" key but I can't find it and my computer works just fine

Money is just a tool for bartering, otherwise I'd have to quit my job as I can't trade a hydraulic fitting for bread.

What would you use instead as anything you use is just money.

If you want any kind of society more complicated than the most basic tribal system you need money so people can actually use their work to get what they need"

I beg your pardon, I didnt want to write an essay so I didnt specify my beliefs on that part. Of course we can't have any other system other than valid currency, especially at the stage and volume that society is now at.

I'm simply stating that where we are now and especially in terms of population, money is actually becoming more useless to both the wealthy and the poor.

The more you have, the less you need. The less you have, you can never have enough. Does that strike you as sensible?

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Bigotry and racism is pointless.

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! "

Now my north Whalian friend Alex claims Welsh is dead easy as it sounds how it's written. Honestly??, all I thought on trying just now was, can I have a vowel please?

[Removed by poster at 29/03/14 15:43:47]

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Now my north Whalian friend Alex claims Welsh is dead easy as it sounds how it's written. Honestly??, all I thought on trying just now was, can I have a vowel please?"

lol it's easy when you know how

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

I know I often mock the Welsh but that was outstanding "

Diolch MrWho....called you Dr Who in the previous post, ops

Welsh happens to be my first language so hardly pointless at all. I find it incredibly rude for people who don't even live in Wales to be as bledi rude as you about something that doesn't concern you!!!!! And as for only 20% of us able to speak it, what utter rubbish. Get your facts right before you spout such nonsense! "

I am English and I live in a small rural town in a beautiful part of Wales, I do not speak Welsh but understand a little, the area I live in is predominantly Welsh speaking.

Both of my children were born here and inspite of it being an English speaking household I took my children to Ti a Fi (Welsh mum and baby group) then they went to Ysgol Mythrin (Welsh pre school, sorry about the spelling guys )

They then attended primary as first language Welsh speaking children and were taught exclusively in Welsh till they were 7 years old.

Both are well educated, both work and both use their dual language every day of their lives.

I am very proud of them and know they have a great future in front of them in a country with a great future, even though they still talk about me in a language I don't understand the little buggers

OP you are ill informed and narrow minded

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

. . appendics

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Now my north Whalian friend Alex claims Welsh is dead easy as it sounds how it's written. Honestly??, all I thought on tryingtrying just now was, can I have a vowel please?

lol it's easy when you know how"

Hubb is Dutch, equally difficult!!!

Re-sealable bags of sweets...

ayrshire

. .tonsils

"Bigotry and racism is pointless."

I am English and I live in a small rural town in a beautiful part of Wales, I do not speak Welsh but understand a little, the area I live in is predominantly Welsh speaking.

Both of my children were born here and inspite of it being an English speaking household I took my children to Ti a Fi (Welsh mum and baby group) then they went to Ysgol Mythrin (Welsh pre school, sorry about the spelling guys )

They then attended primary as first language Welsh speaking children and were taught exclusively in Welsh till they were 7 years old.

Both are well educated, both work and both use their dual language every day of their lives.

I am very proud of them and know they have a great future in front of them in a country with a great future, even though they still talk about me in a language I don't understand the little buggers

OP you are ill informed and narrow minded "

"Katie Price "

I love Katie Price x for me what's the point in body hair on women, we just shave it of any way x

Ear hair

Traffic wardens

Those reusable ice cube things.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Oh dear

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! "

Well done for keeping your heritage alive. Mrs Ruthless is a Cornish girl. The Cornish language died out a century ago. It's a shame it's gone.

By *orny1103Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Eastenders, Coronation Street etc.....oh, and wasps!

Born an brought up in a beautiful part of North Wales. Welsh is very much the prominent language here.

I find your comments quite offensive.

Dwin meddwyl bod ti yn chydig bach o twp!

"The weather forcast is just pointless you only got too look out the window too know the weather"

Well that's all they do so we might as well do it too

Jumping out of planes with a parachute for fun

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Well done for keeping your heritage alive. Mrs Ruthless is a Cornish girl. The Cornish language died out a century ago. It's a shame it's gone."

Diolch. It's sad that the Cornish language has died out. Welsh is widely spoken and will never die out

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Well done for keeping your heritage alive. Mrs Ruthless is a Cornish girl. The Cornish language died out a century ago. It's a shame it's gone.

Diolch. It's sad that the Cornish language has died out. Welsh is widely spoken and will never die out "

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Slugs,

"Half of the electrical items in my kitchen....i mean really....why?????

thats a vibrator ginty...not a hand blender

put down the sandwiches..."

He must have washed by now.....

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Women's vocal chords.

Point Nemo, Cumbria

... oh, and the 3rd "t" in "tottaly".

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

surprised no one has said pubic hair

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Sunderland and Sunderland football club. They would not be useful even as organ donors

ayrshire

closely bred giraffes?

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! "

Fantastic!

white weddings, funerals and christenings.

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Oh god people don't waste their time learning how to write in welsh as well do they, oh Jesus it gets worse lol, I always smile when I see Araf on welsh roads followed by slow written underneath it, think of all that road paint your wasting."

those dual language postings you speak of weren't there at one time. they were inacted to help the marauding hordes of English who visit the beautiful Welsh countryside without bothering to learn anything of the language and therefore couldn't navigate their way around. thoughtless, is visiting somewhere and thinking you own it and it should accomodate you, rather than you learning about it. you wouldn't do that when visiting a European country.

and nope, I'm not welsh. I'm American. i just lived in carmarthenshire for over ten years.

re-sealable bags of Galaxy Minstrel's .like yeah as if that's ever gonna be used

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Oh god people don't waste their time learning how to write in welsh as well do they, oh Jesus it gets worse lol, I always smile when I see Araf on welsh roads followed by slow written underneath it, think of all that road paint your wasting.

those dual language postings you speak of weren't there at one time. they were inacted to help the marauding hordes of English who visit the beautiful Welsh countryside without bothering to learn anything of the language and therefore couldn't navigate their way around. thoughtless, is visiting somewhere and thinking you own it and it should accomodate you, rather than you learning about it. you wouldn't do that when visiting a European country.

and nope, I'm not welsh. I'm American. i just lived in carmarthenshire for over ten years. "

diolch earnmenow. The biggest waste of paint as far as the OP is concerned would be 'Croeso i Gymru'

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Now my north Whalian friend Alex claims Welsh is dead easy as it sounds how it's written. Honestly??, all I thought on trying just now was, can I have a vowel please?"

erm, i think alex might be pulling your leg a bit. northern Welsh is slightly different from southern welsh, which I'm more familiar with.... but sounding like its written? *shakez head* the letter 'f' sounds like the letter 'v'. 'ff' gives the sift sound of the English 'f'. 'dd' sounds more like 'th'. and 'll' is a sound i really can't do properly without a cold. as I'm not a native speaker. and combinations like 'au' killme on certain wwords, lol. i tried to learn welsh. i worked for the nhs and was given free lessons but ended up so very confused. i picked up a little from conversation but 'na dysgu cymraig', I'm afraid. can any of the welsh speakers kindly remind me.... does 'rhyw' mean what i seem to think i remember it means'

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

and nope, I'm not welsh. I'm American. i just lived in carmarthenshire for over ten years.

diolch earnmenow. The biggest waste of paint as far as the OP is concerned would be 'Croeso i Gymru' "

diolch yn fawr y dim problem, cariad bach. i get a little snitty when people attack Wales. i kinda loved it there

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

diolch earnmenow. The biggest waste of paint as far as the OP is concerned would be 'Croeso i Gymru' "

I'm starting to think that the biggest waste of anything is the OP himself

But I guess everyone and everything has a reason to be on this planet, even if it is just to highlight how narrow minded the human race can be

Lol yes rhyw means what you think it does and what most of us are after on this site I'm quite partial to a nice rhywiol younger man now and again

Rhyw = sex. Rhywiol = sexy

"Lol yes rhyw means what you think it does and what most of us are after on this site I'm quite partial to a nice rhywiol younger man now and again

Rhyw = sex. Rhywiol = sexy "

I'm very partial to a sexy man, myself.

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

diolch earnmenow. The biggest waste of paint as far as the OP is concerned would be 'Croeso i Gymru'

diolch yn fawr y dim problem, cariad bach. i get a little snitty when people attack Wales. i kinda loved it there "

as some people have probably gathered I get extremely miffed when my beloved country / language is attacked Diolch blodyn!

My boss is Welsh and she speaks it still. Some of the things are so funny when she tells us rhe English translation. My dad's family are Welsh too back a few generations so why should it die out? You could say that about all languages in the future

"Women's vocal chords. "

even in the bedroom?

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Algebra. Totally pointless!!!!

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

Now my north Whalian friend Alex claims Welsh is dead easy as it sounds how it's written. Honestly??, all I thought on trying just now was, can I have a vowel please?

erm, i think alex might be pulling your leg a bit. northern Welsh is slightly different from southern welsh, which I'm more familiar with.... but sounding like its written? *shakez head* the letter 'f' sounds like the letter 'v'. 'ff' gives the sift sound of the English 'f'. 'dd' sounds more like 'th'. and 'll' is a sound i really can't do properly without a cold. as I'm not a native speaker. and combinations like 'au' killme on certain wwords, lol. i tried to learn welsh. i worked for the nhs and was given free lessons but ended up so very confused. i picked up a little from conversation but 'na dysgu cymraig', I'm afraid. can any of the welsh speakers kindly remind me.... does 'rhyw' mean what i seem to think i remember it means' "

Fear not, I told her she was talking twaddle at the time.

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

diolch yn fawr y dim problem, cariad bach. i get a little snitty when people attack Wales. i kinda loved it there

as some people have probably gathered I get extremely miffed when my beloved country / language is attacked Diolch blodyn!"

Legs I'm English but I get miffed too and it's a beautiful language to hear it spoken xxx

"Slugs,

"

Gag

By *lappyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

A broken pencil

A wine stopper...I mean, who ever leaves wine in the bottle?

The Royal Family......

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request!

as some people have probably gathered I get extremely miffed when my beloved country / language is attacked Diolch blodyn!"

And rightly so. I too was miffed with the op.

Cymru am byth.

Diolch MissMo.It's my first language and the one I think in. All my family speak Welsh as do my colleagues. It's what I speak most of the time all day every day

My ex wife

"I agree and accept the terms and conditions"

I will start things of with the English language! Why the hell did that not die out years ago, I remember reading that only something like 20% of English people can spell the language, so why the f**k would anyone bother to learn it.

What can I say but those who moan about other languages should learn how to spell their own .

I will start things of with the English language! Why the hell did that not die out years ago, I remember reading that only something like 20% of English people can spell the language, so why the f**k would anyone bother to learn it.

What can I say but those who moan about other languages should learn how to spell their own . "

ayrshire

shyt tak x X X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I find this messing about with the clocks pointless and I have hair on my big tie, that's pretty pointless.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I find this messing about with the clocks pointless and I have hair on my big tie, that's pretty pointless."

Big toe.....sometimes I find autocorrect pointless too

Have you just read The ragged trousered philanthropist

"

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Have you just read The ragged trousered philanthropist

"

Damn right - so well said!

By *aonezackCouple  over a year ago

aberdare

football

Me

Algebra

Lolly pop people on a zebra or pelican crossing

"Me "

Dont say that Red x

"re-sealable bags of Galaxy Minstrel's .like yeah as if that's ever gonna be used "

La Place and Fourier transforms

"Diolch MissMo.It's my first language and the one I think in. All my family speak Welsh as do my colleagues. It's what I speak most of the time all day every day "

Lovely language. I hate to drag the tone down, but I would love to know how to say 'great tits by the way' in welsh' I need it as a comeback for one of the welsh girls at work

"Diolch MissMo.It's my first language and the one I think in. All my family speak Welsh as do my colleagues. It's what I speak most of the time all day every day

Lovely language. I hate to drag the tone down, but I would love to know how to say 'great tits by the way' in welsh' I need it as a comeback for one of the welsh girls at work "

Bronnau hyfyd gyda llaw. I've gone for breasts not tits. Classier plus tethau is what I'd call cows teats and not the most polite thing to say to a laydeee

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Spherical objects

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"

Bronnau hyfyd gyda llaw. "

Thank you for this... my life has purpose once more.

Verifications.

By *irtyminkyMan  over a year ago

norwich

Tomatoes !! Have no use on this earth what so ever. Taste awful and turn bread into a soggy mush when put in a sammich !!!

"Tomatoes !! Have no use on this earth what so ever. Taste awful and turn bread into a soggy mush when put in a sammich !!!"

but they are the base to a lot of delish sauces. I have a valid point there

Fish Knives , Why I am a lefty and I ate them .

"The Royal Family...... "

This!

Also the government in general...

And nipples on men...

Life is full of pointless shit!

Cock pics

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! "

chware teg i Legs... Fair play to Legs. Sais diwardd!

"Cock pics"

Couldn't agree less!

The cork in a wine bottle to me

Her

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Judging by the thread title, I'd say English GCSE lessons.

Pointless? This thread!

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

Internet trolls.

The tube in the middle of toilet roll.

Most loyalty cards.

"Judging by the thread title, I'd say English GCSE lessons. "
lol don't you start on spellings ,its pointless ,

[Removed by poster at 31/03/14 11:25:03]

"

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! chware teg i Legs... Fair play to Legs. Sais diwardd! "

Diolch / thanks! Cytuno'n llwyr / totally agree

And as someone else has pointed out about the English GCSE being a waste, maybe the OP should have tried to learn Welsh

"maybe the OP should have tried to learn Welsh "

Why would anyone do that?!

I jest, I lived in Cardiff for a few years.

"maybe the OP should have tried to learn Welsh

I jest, I lived in Cardiff for a few years. "

I've already given you one warning mister the next one will be in person

"

And again in Welsh ...

Translated on request! chware teg i Legs... Fair play to Legs. Sais diwardd!

And as someone else has pointed out about the English GCSE being a waste, maybe the OP should have tried to learn Welsh "

Wow legs wish I knew what you said. Heritage is an important part of this nation and keeping the language alive is just as important.

I've already given you one warning mister the next one will be in person "

Sorry, just can't help pushing my luck...

"

And again in Welsh ...

And as someone else has pointed out about the English GCSE being a waste, maybe the OP should have tried to learn Welsh

Wow legs wish I knew what you said. Heritage is an important part of this nation and keeping the language alive is just as important."

There you go PP. Ohhh I managed to be technical and copy that from my original post

I've already given you one warning mister the next one will be in person

Sorry, just can't help pushing my luck..."

It's lucky I quite like you

"

And again in Welsh ...

Wow legs wish I knew what you said. Heritage is an important part of this nation and keeping the language alive is just as important.

There you go PP. Ohhh I managed to be technical and copy that from my original post "

Clever you and thank you x

Croeso PP / you're welcome

Belguim, wasps (bastards). Oh and a fab profile - no one ever reads it!

I really wish I could speak Welsh. I done GCSE/A Levels in Welsh, and picked up a large grasp of it, but never really used it and only really know the basics now. It is such a sexy language IMO. I think the further West and further North you go, the more people speak it.

"I really wish I could speak Welsh. I done GCSE/A Levels in Welsh, and picked up a large grasp of it, but never really used it and only really know the basics now. It is such a sexy language IMO. I think the further West and further North you go, the more people speak it. "

Oh mae'n rhywiol iawn, it's sexy

personalised number plates for cars!

It's a piece of meaningless plastic that some people spend thousands of pounds on!

Before anyone responds with 'oh mine only cost £200' well in my opinion that's still about £200 too much.

I just don't get it.

the "bbc television network".!! if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have to pay for a bloody tv license...i dont watch any bbc channels at all...they only make bollocks progs anyway...!!

netflix, downloads or dvds

not watched normal tv for a year and I can say with absolute conviction I feel a hell of a lot better for it.

I only watch what I want, when I want.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Football, can't see the point of it. Never watched it, don't mind the playing the odd game.

ayrshire

. .controversial i know but TOILETBRUSH. . you might as well use a shrub from back garden because no toilet brush is goin back into its holder after use no matter how clean it looks!! yes I've got one but purely for decoration x X X

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

ANTS!!!!

The entire cast of TOWIE?

"the "bbc television network".!! if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have to pay for a bloody tv license...i dont watch any bbc channels at all...they only make bollocks progs anyway...!! "

Not going to get in to a BBC pro/anti rant but only bollocks TV? What constitutes TV that isn't bollocks?

It has probably the best wildlife documentaries in the world. Still commissions great comedy, science and history programming. Admittedly it might do less of the frivolous shit that other channels show (not that's there's anything wrong with frivolous!) but I would miss the BBC massively, even now when I have about 500 channels.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Decaffeinated Coffee

"The entire cast of TOWIE?

"

EVERY sort of "reality" TV show like this.

They're ALL guilty, because they're ALL the same. A necessary evil.

"Me

Dont say that Red x"

I was on a downer this morning

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Decaffeinated Coffee "

"Lolly pop people on a zebra or pelican crossing"

Us lollipop people are put there by our local council. I work on a busy road, no pelicans or zebras for me

Parking Wardens. They're utter sadists. Any on here willing to challenge me? *Cowers away*

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"personalised number plates for cars!

It's a piece of meaningless plastic that some people spend thousands of pounds on!

Before anyone responds with 'oh mine only cost £200' well in my opinion that's still about £200 too much.

I just don't get it.

"

The point of personalised stuff is that it means something to the person that owns it lol

"personalised number plates for cars!

I just don't get it.

The point of personalised stuff is that it means something to the person that owns it lol"

That's what I don't get, why does it matter? Why does that make anyone happy? It's just a piece of plastic. It seems like such a waste of money.

» Add a new message to this topic