FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What have we become?

What have we become?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As nearly all taboos have been broken and opened in modern society are we know reversing our evolution and becoming more like our primeval ancestors?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

no I don't think so. What makes you say that and what do you think our primeval ancestors taboos were?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"no I don't think so. What makes you say that and what do you think our primeval ancestors taboos were?"

No same sex marriage with pterodactyls?

By *artinichilled1TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Just think we are secumbing to our primal urges.Religion and Victorian times told us certains things are wrong ,hence the taboos.

"As nearly all taboos have been broken and opened in modern society are we know reversing our evolution and becoming more like our primeval ancestors? "

No i wouldnt say nearly all taboos have been broken, you have to be very careful what you say because people take it the wrong way and think the very worst of you.

yes, absolutely. that's why I'm getting my kicks now. soon society will revert to a time when we would all be burned at the stake at evil incubi/sucubi for our blatant disregard for morality.

*removes tongue from cheek

Royalty were called bluebloods because of all the inbreeding which caused an ailment that turned them blue

"yes, absolutely. that's why I'm getting my kicks now. soon society will revert to a time when we would all be burned at the stake at evil incubi/sucubi for our blatant disregard for morality.

*removes tongue from cheek"

Yes i could see that being a posibility.

with the way some people think.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That won't happen. The ever growing atheist army will have put everyone in place by then.

"That won't happen. The ever growing atheist army will have put everyone in place by then. "

no, they'll all be reborn and join westboro baptist. then we're all sooooo screwed, and not in fun ways.

» Add a new message to this topic