FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > must not put phone in bra...must not put phone in bra!!

must not put phone in bra...must not put phone in bra!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I have been reunited my phone after its little trip to hospital for water damage.

I put it in my bra all the.time but the last time was at the gym during a particularly sweaty session on the bike and it died

I suffered weeks of wap enabled crapness and worry that my insurer wouldn't cover water damage but now it's here and I am back on track with smart phone sexiness!!!

I'm still really tempted to keep it in my bra though lol a bra is so handy to keep things in!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mate does this all the time and she actually went swimming with hers.

Glad to hear you back up and running. X

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Make a little toweling sack...for bra use.. but idealy use an arm pocket .. available on ebay...

evesham

"Make a little toweling sack...for bra use.. but idealy use an arm pocket .. available on ebay..."

I've got one but forgot it lol

evesham

I'm going to get the Sony Xperia z1 next. It's waterproof lol

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I'm going to get the Sony Xperia z1 next. It's waterproof lol"

I have the xperia z1 compact (in pink lol) can confirm they are waterproof, and great phones

"I have been reunited my phone after its little trip to hospital for water damage.

I put it in my bra all the.time but the last time was at the gym during a particularly sweaty session on the bike and it died

I suffered weeks of wap enabled crapness and worry that my insurer wouldn't cover water damage but now it's here and I am back on track with smart phone sexiness!!!

I'm still really tempted to keep it in my bra though lol a bra is so handy to keep things in!!"

I always keep my phone in my bra too, I'm partially deaf and cannot hear it ring if its in my bag!! Never got it wet but it did once send a photo of my breasts (already taken and stored on phone) to my younger brother completely unaided. Coincidentally at the time it happened I was out for a drink with friends and we were discussing poltergeists!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

" did once send a photo of my breasts (already taken and stored on phone) to my younger brother completely unaided. Coincidentally at the time it happened I was out for a drink with friends and we were discussing poltergeists! "

The cosmos has a sense of humour

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I hate the say this but there was a recent article on the link between breast cancer and keeping mobile phones in bras - worth a google search perhaps.

"I'm going to get the Sony Xperia z1 next. It's waterproof lol

I have the xperia z1 compact (in pink lol) can confirm they are waterproof, and great phones "

I found this out too

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"I have been reunited my phone after its little trip to hospital for water damage.

I'm still really tempted to keep it in my bra though lol a bra is so handy to keep things in!!"

I will have to take your word for it, as I don't normally wear bras.

evesham

I'm still really tempted to keep it in my bra though lol a bra is so handy to keep things in!!

I will have to take your word for it, as I don't normally wear bras."

Maybe you should try it some time

Recent finding have found putting a phone in your bra can cause breast cancer , so would find somewhere else to put it

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I keep mine in my scrotum. Kitted it out with a zip and everything. My gf took my balls out though. She keeps them in her handbag so they don't get squashed.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

jist take the back off .. battery out maybe sim and sd card .. blow dry uder hand blower and leave in airing cupboard or on dashboard all day or longer .. probably work just fine

Not in a bra (dont wear one often), but i do keep my phone in my stocking top. Handy to reach when i want to make that oh so naughty call

evesham

"jist take the back off .. battery out maybe sim and sd card .. blow dry uder hand blower and leave in airing cupboard or on dashboard all day or longer .. probably work just fine "

Unfortunately it's all integrated so needs a special tool to open it. Insurance covered it though so all good.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

My phone lives in my bra....not good when being groped

Noooo evie not in bra it can cause breast cancer please find somewhere else xx

thank you for the warning, i'm forever doing this!

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"jist take the back off .. battery out maybe sim and sd card .. blow dry uder hand blower and leave in airing cupboard or on dashboard all day or longer .. probably work just fine "

Another tip: put phone in bag of rice. Rice draws out the moisture.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I really don't understand how if you have a bra that fits properly you can get a phone in it

evesham

"I really don't understand how if you have a bra that fits properly you can get a phone in it

"

Maybe I've got overly squishy boobs

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I really don't understand how if you have a bra that fits properly you can get a phone in it

Maybe I've got overly squishy boobs "

or an I'll fitting bra

"jist take the back off .. battery out maybe sim and sd card .. blow dry uder hand blower and leave in airing cupboard or on dashboard all day or longer .. probably work just fine

Unfortunately it's all integrated so needs a special tool to open it. Insurance covered it though so all good. "

Your insurance covers suffocating your phone...??? Kudos...

By *uffmuncher59Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I'm going to get the Sony Xperia z1 next. It's waterproof lol"

JUst so you know The xperia Z1 doesn't come with a wall charger just the usb charging cable

"I hate the say this but there was a recent article on the link between breast cancer and keeping mobile phones in bras - worth a google search perhaps."

I was going to mention this, that's what I thought the post was going to be about!

"I hate the say this but there was a recent article on the link between breast cancer and keeping mobile phones in bras - worth a google search perhaps."

Yeah ive heard that too

evesham

Maybe I've got overly squishy boobs or an I'll fitting bra "

Probably

JUst so you know The xperia Z1 doesn't come with a wall charger just the usb charging cable"

The universal three pin usb plug gets round that...

JUst so you know The xperia Z1 doesn't come with a wall charger just the usb charging cable"

Mine did

"My mate does this all the time and she actually went swimming with hers.

Glad to hear you back up and running. X"

Saved me posting!!!

"My mate does this all the time and she actually went swimming with hers.

Glad to hear you back up and running. X

Saved me posting!!! $-"

love you hun X

"Recent finding have found putting a phone in your bra can cause breast cancer , so would find somewhere else to put it "

I wonder how many men carry their phones in their trouser pockets?

When mobiles first came out there was a lot of talk about them causing brain cancer too.

I'm not disputing the possibility but question how much research has gone into the link between phones in bras and breast cancer.

I must be odd. It's never occurred to me to put anything in my bra other than my boobs. There's no room for anything else.

"I must be odd. It's never occurred to me to put anything in my bra other than my boobs. There's no room for anything else."

out of curiosity I've just tried putting my phone in my bra. I really don't see how you can walk around like it. For one it's uncomfortable and 2 it makes your boobs look awful. Conclusion: I'm not odd!!!

evesham

"I must be odd. It's never occurred to me to put anything in my bra other than my boobs. There's no room for anything else."

haha i put my phone, money, keys etc in mine

"I must be odd. It's never occurred to me to put anything in my bra other than my boobs. There's no room for anything else.

haha i put my phone, money, keys etc in mine"

Jeez woman, how big exactly is your bra???......just to let you know that there are these things called handbags specifically designed to carry these things!!

evesham

"I must be odd. It's never occurred to me to put anything in my bra other than my boobs. There's no room for anything else.

haha i put my phone, money, keys etc in mine

Jeez woman, how big exactly is your bra???......just to let you know that there are these things called handbags specifically designed to carry these things!! "

yeah but i leave my bags places....cant leave my boobs behind lol

i do have lots of handbags too

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Recent finding have found putting a phone in your bra can cause breast cancer , so would find somewhere else to put it

When mobiles first came out there was a lot of talk about them causing brain cancer too.

I'm not disputing the possibility but question how much research has gone into the link between phones in bras and breast cancer."

"They" will tell you everything and anything will cause cancer. Like breast cancer never existed before the advent of mobile phones.

I wonder what caused cancer before electricity was invented and all these modern devices that are linked to it weren't around?

I wonder what caused cancer before additives were put in food?

"Recent finding have found putting a phone in your bra can cause breast cancer , so would find somewhere else to put it

I'm not disputing the possibility but question how much research has gone into the link between phones in bras and breast cancer.

"They" will tell you everything and anything will cause cancer. Like breast cancer never existed before the advent of mobile phones.

I wonder what caused cancer before electricity was invented and all these modern devices that are linked to it weren't around?

I wonder what caused cancer before additives were put in food?"

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that doing housework causes cancer. .....

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that doing housework causes cancer. ....."

Stop now just in case - why take the risk!!

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Hey, Scarlet! Good news! Know what I've just read..?

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I have the xperia z1 compact (in pink lol) can confirm they are waterproof, and great phones "

I have the xperia z1 aswell.. Love it

By *aulknerMan  over a year ago

South shields

Can I put my phone in your bra?

And take it out.

And put it in.

And take it out.

And put it back.

etc...

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that doing housework causes cancer. .....

Stop now just in case - why take the risk!! "

Yep......I'm going with that!!

[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 23:03:52]

"Hey, Scarlet! Good news! Know what I've just read..?"

...I hope it's what I think

» Add a new message to this topic