FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > T5 pills

T5 pills

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *all-Eddies Qos OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

My friend swears by them and I'm tempted.....anyone tried them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

What are they for?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slimming pills I believe....

And no I wouldn't try them

wirral

Think they meant to help burn fat?

"Think they meant to help burn fat?"

if you're not fully sure what they do why would you consider taking them?

"Think they meant to help burn fat?"

Cardio excersize is a much better way of burning fat and eating a healthy balanced diet, there's no way I would take something that I wasn't sure about.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Bugger that, I'll fade away.

wirral

Because I have 2 medical problems that hinder weight loss

I slog my arse off in the gym 5 days a week and swim twice a week. I am being careful with my food

Just wondering if they are worth trying.

They are fantastic.......cannot fail!

They cost a small fortune and you will be advised of all sorts of extras which guarantee to enhance the results. By the time you have paid over every last penny you have for the "miracle" pill, you will need to take on loads of extra work to cover your bills and living expenses. All that exercise should loose you a few pounds.

THERE IS NO MAGIC SLIMMING PILL! Never was, never will be. I'm amazed in this day and age that people still fall for the rubbish.

If such a treatment actually existed, do you not think the media would not give it just a passing mention? Not to mention the thousands of GP's and dieticians that have morbidly obese patient?

"Because I have 2 medical problems that hinder weight loss

I slog my arse off in the gym 5 days a week and swim twice a week. I am being careful with my food

Just wondering if they are worth trying."

I have a medical condition that hinders my weight loss but there is NO way I'd take any slimming pills to try to help. If you're on medication you have no idea how these pills will react with them or the side effects. I go to Weight Watchers, eat a sensible diet and go Power Walking. I'd rather my weight loss be much slower than tamper with my medication!

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Because I have 2 medical problems that hinder weight loss

Just wondering if they are worth trying."

If you are exercising regularly and eating healthily, without cheating, and your medical problems determine your weight/shape then just accept you are they way you are.

Pills and potions are a temporary, and sometimes, dangerous fix.

wirral

Thanks....I know i'm being a dick....just get disheartened when the only place I have lost from is my ankles and wrists...maybe a bit off my face.....I should be thankful I'm getting fitter if nothing else

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't think little pills weigh much so if you take one, it will only add a little bit more to your weight.

"Thanks....I know i'm being a dick....just get disheartened when the only place I have lost from is my ankles and wrists...maybe a bit off my face.....I should be thankful I'm getting fitter if nothing else "

Being fit is good. Maybe speak to your doctor about it? Concentrate on the bits you like about yourself and try and forget the bits you're not keen on. x

"Thanks....I know i'm being a dick....just get disheartened when the only place I have lost from is my ankles and wrists...maybe a bit off my face.....I should be thankful I'm getting fitter if nothing else "

You're not being a dick at all I know only too well what it's like when you get disheartened.

I'd lost over 56lbs at one stage but because of my medical condition playing up I put nearly two stone back on BUT I just shrugged my shoulders, worked with my doctor to try and stabilise my condition and I'm losing again.

Keep going and try not to worry about it - easier said than done I know but you're not alone

Your not being a dick. And yes it seems like putting it on is way easier than shedding the pounds. But slimming pills won't work in the long run. Keep walking and eating healthy (or healthier) and it will happen just slowly.

And if it helps I am loving your profile pics. You look bang tidy.

wirral

"Thanks....I know i'm being a dick....just get disheartened when the only place I have lost from is my ankles and wrists...maybe a bit off my face.....I should be thankful I'm getting fitter if nothing else

Your not being a dick. And yes it seems like putting it on is way easier than shedding the pounds. But slimming pills won't work in the long run. Keep walking and eating healthy (or healthier) and it will happen just slowly.

And if it helps I am loving your profile pics. You look bang tidy. "

Thanks.....x

Have you tried the terryann 123 diet? Alot of newmums I know have done it and look a hell of alot healthier than when they were doing other diets x

wirral

Honestly, I can't do diets.....I only crave crap more when I'm not allowed it.....I'm just being careful and not over indulging.....eating more veg and beans.....smaller portions

Thats the thing with the 123 diet its not foods your not allowed you should google it, read reviews, one of my friends was near a size 20 and got down to size 12/14 in a good time and she cant do diets to save her life, alot of it is eating more meats and pre preparing the night before I think.

"Thanks....I know i'm being a dick....just get disheartened when the only place I have lost from is my ankles and wrists...maybe a bit off my face.....I should be thankful I'm getting fitter if nothing else

And if it helps I am loving your profile pics. You look bang tidy.

Thanks.....x"

Very welcome

Yes they are really good, if you get them from a reliable source and not the shit from the internet. But can only be used for a short while (6 weeks tops) as your body grows tollerant to them and they stop working. Also they can cause serious side affects that can be fatal and almost always cause insomnia. They're good if you want to loose weight quick before a holiday or something but not good for long term weight loss

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

i have something that hinders my diet ....its called my mouth lol

wirral

"i have something that hinders my diet ....its called my mouth lol"

"Yes they are really good, if you get them from a reliable source and not the shit from the internet. But can only be used for a short while (6 weeks tops) as your body grows tollerant to them and they stop working. Also they can cause serious side affects that can be fatal and almost always cause insomnia. They're good if you want to loose weight quick before a holiday or something but not good for long term weight loss"

They're really good but have serious side effects that can be fatal ????? When is a fatal side effect ever considered good ?

They're really good at doing what they say they do

[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 23:04:01]

"They're really good at doing what they say they do"

Yes I imagine dying would have some sort of effect on your weight.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

No. Just no.

Eat at a deficit, exercise.

Make sure you know you are eating at a deficit by logging and measuring your intake.

Cut out nothing, just eat less.

By *allblondeandsexyMan  over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

T5 is a pill that increases weight loss by making your thyroid change how it works.

They do work, I probably wouldn't use them I'd use T4 or T3 as they are made by pharmaceutical companies and are tested. Don't take from a website or manufacturer that's not a real pharma company

Read reviews on Raspberry ketone tablets, was tempted but opted to go to sports health shop and he recommended tabs to speed your metabolism.

Swiss Cottage

Don't trust people in these shop's they just use Bro science they get from people who buy the stuff.

They aren't qualified to advise.

Some simple research online can work wonders.

Clenbuterol is safe and works just take proper dose

Swiss Cottage

Don't trust people in these shop's they just use Bro science they get from people who buy the stuff.

They aren't qualified to advise.

Some simple research online can work wonders.

Clenbuterol is safe and works just take proper dose

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The only slimming pills I have ever tried were xenical/orlistat and they were awful!

Although I'm not losing massive (any!) weight at the moment I am doing things to change my lifestyle. I run now, I go to the gym etc

I would hate to pump my body full of chemicals that might do long term damage to my kidneys or my liver etc by taking pills.

evesham

"Honestly, I can't do diets.....I only crave crap more when I'm not allowed it.....I'm just being careful and not over indulging.....eating more veg and beans.....smaller portions"

That's because it's a diet and not a lifestyle change.

"T5 is a pill that increases weight loss by making your thyroid change how it works.

They do work, I probably wouldn't use them I'd use T4 or T3 as they are made by pharmaceutical companies and are tested. Don't take from a website or manufacturer that's not a real pharma company "

You've got it the wrong way round mate. T5 are made from ephedrine caffeine and asprin and work by increasing core temperature and speeding metabolism. T4 and T3 are hormones produced by the thyroid and if you start taking them your thyroid will stop working on its own, then you're fucked. Stay away from them

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"T5 is a pill that increases weight loss by making your thyroid change how it works.

They do work, I probably wouldn't use them I'd use T4 or T3 as they are made by pharmaceutical companies and are tested. Don't take from a website or manufacturer that's not a real pharma company

You've got it the wrong way round mate. T5 are made from ephedrine caffeine and asprin and work by increasing core temperature and speeding metabolism. T4 and T3 are hormones produced by the thyroid and if you start taking them your thyroid will stop working on its own, then you're fucked. Stay away from them"

I'd stay away from any/all 'magic diet/weightloss' solutions.

Honestly, these threads make me want to bang my head against the wall.

We used to take them years ago for pre contest dieting before bodybuilding shows.

Sure they help, as long as your dieting hard and working your butt off but if you have any heart problems your running a hell of a risk.

XXXX

evesham

You've got it the wrong way round mate. T5 are made from ephedrine caffeine and asprin and work by increasing core temperature and speeding metabolism. T4 and T3 are hormones produced by the thyroid and if you start taking them your thyroid will stop working on its own, then you're fucked. Stay away from them"

If anymore proof was needed to show how dangerous taking random pills is this is it!

OP I don't know what your conditions are but I would suggest specific good changes that could help you. As a diabetic I have found that eating low carb foods helps control blood sugars for example.

Swiss Cottage

There's a lot of different types of t5 I think many manufacturers label it the same but have different active ingredient. I've even had an underground lab making t5 but it was t3 and t4

Will everyone just stop.......this is not a game of who knows more about which tablets apparently work best or what tablets are safe.......this is a young girls life......don't take anything that is not prescribed by your GP......simple. On a lighter note......sex burns 300 calories an hour.

wirral

Fuck that....I'm already on,thyroxine cos it doesn't fecking work.....dont need anymore trouble.....it's not just your metabolism the thyroid messes with it's all kinds....hormones, mood, energy.....

More sex, more gymming and more swimming......

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

A lot of good advice and some not so.

Trusting the big pharma firms ? Definately not.

"Fuck that....I'm already on,thyroxine cos it doesn't fecking work.....dont need anymore trouble.....it's not just your metabolism the thyroid messes with it's all kinds....hormones, mood, energy.....

More sex, more gymming and more swimming......"

Well if you're on Thyroxin the last thing you should be thinking about is slimming tablets!! If I can lose weight while taking them, anyone can!!

» Add a new message to this topic