FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > two girls one cock

two girls one cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One for the guys (but any advice is good advice)!

I can pretty much maintain my staying power even with the best of blow jobs but on the few occasions when ive been lucky enough to have two ladies involved I'm off like a champagne cork in seconds, to the point where I have to try and decline the experience which is almost impossible to do.

Believe me I've tried to imagine all sorts of hideous scenarios to try to help delay me and its no help.

Anybody else have this problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

No idea but I'm willing to conduct an experiment

"No idea but I'm willing to conduct an experiment "

Lol yes I'm open to more practice from a research point of view

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One for the guys (but any advice is good advice)!

I can pretty much maintain my staying power even with the best of blow jobs but on the few occasions when ive been lucky enough to have two ladies involved I'm off like a champagne cork in seconds, to the point where I have to try and decline the experience which is almost impossible to do.

Believe me I've tried to imagine all sorts of hideous scenarios to try to help delay me and its no help.

"

No but a lot of FF couples have told me they have this with guys if you can repeat quickly they wont mind. you could get numbing spray or meet an ugly FF

By *hoe_nixCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I knew a guy with this problem -- he kept saying "Ena Sharples " of course I'm too you to know what he meant

"No idea but I'm willing to conduct an experiment "
ryan I would love to help with your research;-)

In Your Bush

"No idea but I'm willing to conduct an experiment ryan I would love to help with your research;-)"

That's halfway there then lol

Thats a result ryan, lets hope I have the same success lol

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

A good friend of mine had this very same problem shoting too quickly he tried everything, in the end he had a major operation

I rang to enquire how he was And spoke to the nurses involved,

They said " it was early and for a while it was touch and go,,! "

"

Just tell the females it's not your fault and they'll just have to take it on the chin

"

Not that many ff CPUs on here who will play with a single guy. Only met 2 but if this advice helps then good luck. I find that a lot of swapping and changing works.

Swap girls, swap from oral on them, on you, penetration one then the other but nothing for more than 30 secs to start then build up to a minute of each - extend time as you feel you can manage.

Eventually you will explode - probably a massive amount as you have delayed. Should also recover quickly - or as I have found actually remain hard and carry on.

Good luck

Im all.for research and development, especially in the field of medical science. So would be more than willing to donate myself for the cause to determine the outcome

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

two girls?? I get that problem when just one lady is giving me a very aousing and sensual blow job

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've given a few two girly BJs before and feel it is a bit like musical chairs as to who has their mouth closest to benefit most from the happy ending. Perhaps the next chap who gets a 2 person BJ from a friend and I can hum the Flight of the Bumblebee or something to add to this

Not that many ff CPUs on here who will play with a single guy. Only met 2 but if this advice helps then good luck. I find that a lot of swapping and changing works.

Swap girls, swap from oral on them, on you, penetration one then the other but nothing for more than 30 secs to start then build up to a minute of each - extend time as you feel you can manage.

Eventually you will explode - probably a massive amount as you have delayed. Should also recover quickly - or as I have found actually remain hard and carry on.

Good luck"

Thats good advice thanks

"I've given a few two girly BJs before and feel it is a bit like musical chairs as to who has their mouth closest to benefit most from the happy ending. Perhaps the next chap who gets a 2 person BJ from a friend and I can hum the Flight of the Bumblebee or something to add to this "

Lol I'll keep that in mind.

Just tell the females it's not your fault and they'll just have to take it on the chin"

Quite literally haha

When I had my PA done, he put premature ejaculation delay spray on there, and didn't feel a thing. Maybe for the sake of a few quid, worthwhile buying a bottle and seeing how it goes for you?

Do you get hard again after? If so there shouldn't be a problem. Not for me if I were one of the women. Not sure how sprays work but would they affect the women sucking ?

I think about Baseball.

Or Margaret Thatcher.

In Your Bush

Surely a spray would just give you numb knob? Where's the fun in that?

"Do you get hard again after? If so there shouldn't be a problem. Not for me if I were one of the women. Not sure how sprays work but would they affect the women sucking ? "

Yes eventually so its usually all good I would just like to enjoy it a bit more?

As for the sprays I didnt know such things were available and good point about how it would taste for the lady? Maybe someone on here will know xx

"When I had my PA done, he put premature ejaculation delay spray on there, and didn't feel a thing. Maybe for the sake of a few quid, worthwhile buying a bottle and seeing how it goes for you?"

Whats a pa?

"Surely a spray would just give you numb knob? Where's the fun in that?"

I've got a numb knob, but still, you've got to love your brother haven't you.

In Your Bush

"When I had my PA done, he put premature ejaculation delay spray on there, and didn't feel a thing. Maybe for the sake of a few quid, worthwhile buying a bottle and seeing how it goes for you?

Whats a pa?"

Prince Albert

Beware of delay spray. Heard of a guy who used it. It got on to the lady's skin too and neither of them could feel a thing !! Not good. In a mmf situation try to occupy yourself with both girls. If you get one on your cock get the other to sit over your tongue. concentrate on your oral and your sensation to cum is lessened. Also you wont see whats happening which helps. Try a thicker condom. Take breaks from fucking. do lots of kissing, stroking in between. Or if its still to much, turn your brain to think of something mundane eg washing dishes . Last resort mentally do the 13 times table starting at 204. recite it in your head in time to your motion.

"Beware of delay spray. Heard of a guy who used it. It got on to the lady's skin too and neither of them could feel a thing !! Not good. In a mmf situation try to occupy yourself with both girls. If you get one on your cock get the other to sit over your tongue. concentrate on your oral and your sensation to cum is lessened. Also you wont see whats happening which helps. Try a thicker condom. Take breaks from fucking. do lots of kissing, stroking in between. Or if its still to much, turn your brain to think of something mundane eg washing dishes . Last resort mentally do the 13 times table starting at 204. recite it in your head in time to your motion. "

Thanks all good info I do mix it up a bit and its all good its just when it comes to the joint bj but I will definitely try the times tables it sounds like a winner xx

just keep practising

Sit down and explain to the females your worries about the upcoming scenario and tell them you have something to get off your chest.

There's no such thing as coming to early, 2 pumps and squirt and get your head down result, let the ladies sort themselves out lol

"No idea but I'm willing to conduct an experiment ryan I would love to help with your research;-)"

and me!!

In Your Bush

"No idea but I'm willing to conduct an experiment ryan I would love to help with your research;-)

and me!! "

*Splat*

Ah bugger

"Sit down and explain to the females your worries about the upcoming scenario and tell them you have something to get off your chest. "

I think that could work too xx

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

Just have a brew and a little rest plenty of touching and licking and away you go again.

"No idea but I'm willing to conduct an experiment ryan I would love to help with your research;-)

and me!!

*Splat*

Ah bugger "

Again! Again!

» Add a new message to this topic