FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > quitting your job

quitting your job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently got a new job which I am absolutely thrilled about and I will hand in my resignation on wednesday.

What I'd love to do is tell my bosses how they have made mine and my colleagues life hell the past 2 years but that would be silly to burn my bridges in such a incestuous industry where everyone knows each other.

Have you ever had enough and just told your bosses exactly how you feel about them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As you said, just be careful on how you do it. They might have made everyones lives hell, but it is best to go with your dignity attached, and head held high that you are the bigger person.

Good luck with the new job!

Yes and had a written warning for my troubles. The best way to tell them how you feel is to leave for a better job.

"Have you ever had enough and just told your bosses exactly how you feel about them?"

I handed in my notice on the spare of the moment (I was intending too but not until I had another position) after a heated argument with my boss where he just shouted abuse at me, when in my early twenties.

He tried to get me back but I was too stubborn and knew he had done wrong so paid me loads too while on gardening leave (probably to avoid being taken to court). The company died about 6 months later anyway but I did regret it still.

It may feel good at the time but it's a silly thing to do and I would never do it again.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Ffs I put my bosses strate daily an I still work there an have for over 15 yrs.......next lolol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When I worked in a factory I was going to hand my notice in to finish before Christmas, but my mum persuaded me to finish a week after the paid Christmas break and to see the millennium in whilst still an employee. I did this and then phoned in sick for the last 4 nights, claiming that I'd caught the millennium bug off of my computer.

"As you said, just be careful on how you do it. They might have made everyones lives hell, but it is best to go with your dignity attached, and head held high that you are the bigger person.

Good luck with the new job! "

This.

But when no one's looking have a poo in your soon to be ex-bosses top drawer!

» Add a new message to this topic