FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > NSA SEX

NSA SEX

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exycleaner OP   Woman  over a year ago

pontefract

so what does it mean to you all out there ??? why does everyone think that if you want just a bit more than wham bam thankyou mam ,that you should'nt be on here ,but on a dating site ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not everyone thinks that, do your thing and stop worrying about what others think.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

we meet, we are pleasant, respectful & both enjoy the sex. we part company nicely and MAY meet again if both want it or we may not

if we don't, it does not mean their is anything wrong with the other person.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why worry about what other people think?

Use this site in the way that you want to use it...

NSA may mean different things to different people

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The person we meet gets what they want out of the meet and we get what we want out of it....be that a one off or a few meets.

What is your definition?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Considering that according to Snowdon the NSA is monitoring most calls, texts and webcam broadcasts, this can have a very different meaning.

It means I will never get to be Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward's bit on side.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Wham, bam, thank you ma'am sex isn't NSA to me...mutual fun, be it a quickie, a couple of hours, an overnight or a weekend are all NSA in my opinion...I've met folk and just never got round to meeting again (so many men, so little time), they've left the site for whatever reason, they've never been in contact again, I've never been in contact again...loads of things get in the way but I never feel like there's a "fault" if I never hear from someone again

"Considering that according to Snowdon the NSA is monitoring most calls, texts and webcam broadcasts, this can have a very different meaning. "
they must be all sore from wanking over all the swinging sites bunch of pervs

"we meet, we are pleasant, respectful & both enjoy the sex. we part company nicely and MAY meet again if both want it or we may not

if we don't, it does not mean their is anything wrong with the other person."

this!!

"so what does it mean to you all out there ??? why does everyone think that if you want just a bit more than wham bam thankyou mam ,that you should'nt be on here ,but on a dating site ???"

Honey I don't think that. Personally I don't want copious one offs as I like to be friends with my lovers - it suits me. Others can make of that what they choose - it's of no significance to me.

Whether you choose to use the site for fun,friendship, company, one-offs or whatever - perhaps consider using it as a snack until you're ready for the main course

Chin up

Stick that term NSA into anything, email SMS whatever and the American secret service eventually reads it it's all to do with homeland security. Oops that comes up on the filters too haha

pontefract

thats it i wanted someone to be friends with .someone you can have a drink ,have a laugh spend some time together ,then you do your thing and they do theirs ,but been lied to and deceived by guys has spoilt this for me .maybe i;m too sensitive to be on here but i defy anyone not to get hurt by the deceit ,but yet certain folk say if i get hurt i should'nt be on here ,well pardon me for being human x

"thats it i wanted someone to be friends with .someone you can have a drink ,have a laugh spend some time together ,then you do your thing and they do theirs ,but been lied to and deceived by guys has spoilt this for me .maybe i;m too sensitive to be on here but i defy anyone not to get hurt by the deceit ,but yet certain folk say if i get hurt i should'nt be on here ,well pardon me for being human x"

I dont think you can expect people to want to be friends with you on a swinging site, i like to keep in contact with some of the people i have met by chatting online sometimes, i dont expect or am bothered if we meet again though.

pontefract

ahh then no wonder ive got it all wrong,

but there are people on here that have made friends what about a fwb ??x

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

I'm friends with my FWB but I didn't go looking for it to be that way, it just happened. I also meet other people, have sex and then never see/talk to them again.

It's probably safer to assume that people on here are only interested in sex, not friendship, despite what they say. Then if it does happen great. If not you don't get hurt.

They are all against single men here as all we want is sex lol.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

NSA is just that. People meet for mutual fun. How can that be deceiving you? Friendships can and do form out of regular meets. Some you will become buddies with, some will just contact you when they want a meet.

"so what does it mean to you all out there ??? why does everyone think that if you want just a bit more than wham bam thankyou mam ,that you should'nt be on here ,but on a dating site ???"

Fun without commitment and jealousy its not unreasonable but has scope for friendship and more than just a fuck and go relationship if all are happy with it.

pontefract

i cant go into details of the deceit as the mods will ban me ,but lets just say it wasnt a very nice thing to do to someone x

pontefract

"so what does it mean to you all out there ??? why does everyone think that if you want just a bit more than wham bam thankyou mam ,that you should'nt be on here ,but on a dating site ???

Fun without commitment and jealousy its not unreasonable but has scope for friendship and more than just a fuck and go relationship if all are happy with it. "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i cant go into details of the deceit as the mods will ban me ,but lets just say it wasnt a very nice thing to do to someone x"
why are you letting guys deceive you? Not sure how they are.

"I'm friends with my FWB but I didn't go looking for it to be that way, it just happened. I also meet other people, have sex and then never see/talk to them again.

It's probably safer to assume that people on here are only interested in sex, not friendship, despite what they say. Then if it does happen great. If not you don't get hurt."

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

we have met loads of guys who have largely all remained friends with ..many lasting years ..we dont all live in each others pockets but just get together when it suits everyone ...works great for us

NSA means "no stalking post coitus"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"we meet, we are pleasant, respectful & both enjoy the sex. we part company nicely and MAY meet again if both want it or we may not

if we don't, it does not mean their is anything wrong with the other person."

This!

It's always gonna be different as a single .. For us it is what it is ... wouldn't want it any other way

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"thats it i wanted someone to be friends with .someone you can have a drink ,have a laugh spend some time together ,then you do your thing and they do theirs ,but been lied to and deceived by guys has spoilt this for me .maybe i;m too sensitive to be on here but i defy anyone not to get hurt by the deceit ,but yet certain folk say if i get hurt i should'nt be on here ,well pardon me for being human x

I dont think you can expect people to want to be friends with you on a swinging site, i like to keep in contact with some of the people i have met by chatting online sometimes, i dont expect or am bothered if we meet again though."

Why not?

I met Fox on here and we're now a couple.

I'm also friends with people I met on here before we got together, as well as since.

Making friends and using a site such as Fab aren't mutually exclusive - but if people want to meet with the 'no strings' bit of NSA meaning just one off meets, or occasional fun - then their definition is really the only one that matters!

A

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"thats it i wanted someone to be friends with .someone you can have a drink ,have a laugh spend some time together ,then you do your thing and they do theirs ,but been lied to and deceived by guys has spoilt this for me .maybe i;m too sensitive to be on here but i defy anyone not to get hurt by the deceit ,but yet certain folk say if i get hurt i should'nt be on here ,well pardon me for being human x"

As I see it you are aware that being a member of this site is causing you hurt so you have a choice, you can carry on meeting and continue to get hurt or you can stop meeting. Eventually we have to take responsibility for behaviours that damage us rather than blame others for not living up to our expectations.

pontefract

and that is why i'm not meeting anyone anymore that way i not get hurt by guys ,just stay here to go on the forums .

thanks guys you see there are difference of opinions about nsa sex .x

I think the National Security Agency shouldn't be allowed sex

"and that is why i'm not meeting anyone anymore that way i not get hurt by guys ,just stay here to go on the forums .

thanks guys you see there are difference of opinions about nsa sex .x"

Sometimes i think i dont know if i should be doing this, you never know what people are going to be like sometimes. you have got some nice verifications though and even though you arent meeting anyone at the moment you never know someone who is right for you might come along.

I still think its better to meet different people because you can get bored with each other easily and you could be missing out on something better with someone else.

i may not have especialy liked people i have met that much sometimes but they have given me pleasure.

» Add a new message to this topic