FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar

Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been thinking of going to the BBB for quite sometime now and thinking I will pick up the courage to go with my bf for the one in May.

I have done a bit of BDSM things before with other guy (dom) but my bf is not into that at all. But I have told him about BBB and he said he wouldn't mind going with me if that's what I would like to do, plus I think this might open his mind up a little bit as well.

For those of you who has been to BBB, can you tell me more of what is it like and what do people wear to go? (I mean i saw the website say you can wear anything from casual to fetish and there is a changing room there? Do people actually wear fetish clothing to walk around there or it is very rare?)

And is it a good idea to bring someone who is not into BSDM to go there? (in this case, my bf)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I went last year, just in civi clothes, 2 x single females, it's just an indoor market to be honest! Nothing to be worried about.

Some people dress up, but the majority of people were just in normal gear.

Just go and enjoy it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just a busy market with a bar and a workshop. Go, it's very relaxed.

I'd go alone with no issues and Mr D has been alone to go shopping.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh and I usually wear my black jeans, boots and a tshirt. We're not even into bdsm as a couple, we mainly go to shop.

Try to get to the workshop, they're often very entertaining.

» Add a new message to this topic