FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What about this one?

What about this one?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A 37 year old woman has made this first contact to a 37 year old man who state in his text that he has a preference for girls between 25-32 but he doesn't block girls outside that range :

Her: " Every time I come across your pics I waish I were 5 years younger to fit the criteria. Damn it :P"

Him: " Ok no problem bye"

Her: "!!!!!" Him: " Not interested so don't waste your time replying back. Because I will just delete any msg you send me without reading or or replyingaback back too you. Goodbye"

End of communication.

What do u think of the 2 characters? "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Well done for her for messaging him first, well done for him for sticking to his preferences. However he would cause less angst with the over 32 female population and get less pointless messages if he just blocked people outside his age preferences.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not much really seams like she tried her luck.And you said no.

She should have left it after his first response and he didn't need to be so rude

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

To be honest, the him sounds like a bit of a knob! If his rules were that strict he should have his filters set!

Allowing people to make contact then being rude about it is wrong, my age is a guide and I may like someone outwith them, if people make contact and I'm not interested, I just state sorry but no thank you, not direct them to my age range!

I think "Him" comes across unneccesarily rude and shoulkd maybe learn to use filters and just block people if he doesn't want further messages from them.

I think "Her"s message is perfectly reasonable but her second one isn't.

Neither come out of the exchange well and as much as they wouldn;t admit it are probably well matched.

The exchange should've ended after the "ok no problem bye" message. It got a bit unnecessary after that.

Sounds like a typical exchange between two people on a social network

"

What do u think of the 2 characters? ""

I think this is a trick question and the him is the her...

Am I right?...yep!

You should just block women outside the ages you want and have a look at older women to see if there are any fit ones you are doing yourself out of

Call me cynic. But I just cant see a male on here saying that. (that is: the bits he is tagging as the male saying)

Ok cynic

"Call me cynic. But I just cant see a male on here saying that. (that is: the bits he is tagging as the male saying) "

Hes making a point

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If its true all seems very unnecessarily nasty but thats just me

"You should just block women outside the ages you want and have a look at older women to see if there are any fit ones you are doing yourself out of "

My age range is up to 53 lol and I welcome any respectfull contact even from ppl am not interested in meeting.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I think if you're gonna reply to a message like that which is essentially paying a complement then you might as well be polite about it and not so blunt.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

hello .. 37 year old woman ... message me .. please xxx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

""A 37 year old woman has made this first contact to a 37 year old man who state in his text that he has a preference for girls between 25-32 but he doesn't block girls outside that range :

Her: " Every time I come across your pics I waish I were 5 years younger to fit the criteria. Damn it :P"

Him: " Ok no problem bye"

Her: "!!!!!" Him: " Not interested so don't waste your time replying back. Because I will just delete any msg you send me without reading or or replyingaback back too you. Goodbye"

End of communication.

What do u think of the 2 characters? ""

I don't really think anything except its a rather odd communication but there's a lot of that on here. I wonder if the him and the her are interchangeable?

"You should just block women outside the ages you want and have a look at older women to see if there are any fit ones you are doing yourself out of

My age range is up to 53 lol and I welcome any respectfull contact even from ppl am not interested in meeting. "

I think you mean 51...I'm still in

Maybe it wasn't her age that he didn't like, but didn't want to say I don't find you attractive! Maybe he is flexible with age restrictions and that's why he doesn't have filters on.

Plenty of single men on here get stick for ignoring profile preferences and messaging, why should it be any different for women! personally I think if she's read it and he's responded with a thanks but no thanks then she shouldn't be getting her knickers in a twist!

But as always it's just my opinion x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Maybe it wasn't her age that he didn't like, but didn't want to say I don't find you attractive! Maybe he is flexible with age restrictions and that's why he doesn't have filters on.

Plenty of single men on here get stick for ignoring profile preferences and messaging, why should it be any different for women! personally I think if she's read it and he's responded with a thanks but no thanks then she shouldn't be getting her knickers in a twist!

But as always it's just my opinion x"

But he didn't respond with a thanks but no thanks! Big difference!

"Maybe it wasn't her age that he didn't like, but didn't want to say I don't find you attractive! Maybe he is flexible with age restrictions and that's why he doesn't have filters on.

But as always it's just my opinion x

But he didn't respond with a thanks but no thanks! Big difference!"

The first reply isn't so rude though is it ?

He could have ignored her altogether. Once his point was made why did she feel the need to respond again ? He may have thought she was pestering him so felt the need to be curt.

"She should have left it after his first response and he didn't need to be so rude"

[Removed by poster at 28/04/14 22:00:17]

"She should have left it after his first response and he didn't need to be so rude "

When you throw away a nice flower cause u don't want it is ok. When u do it in the face of someone who gifted it to you with a smile... It's rude and inhuman.

Nothing rude in the statement "ok no problem bye" it can even be welcomed in other situations. As a response to a compliment... It's not meant to make a point but to offend in my opinion and that on itself is rude isn't it?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"She should have left it after his first response and he didn't need to be so rude

When you throw away a nice flower cause u don't want it is ok. When u do it in the face of someone who gifted it to you with a smile... It's rude and inhuman.

Nothing rude in the statement "ok no problem bye" it can even be welcomed in other situations. As a response to a compliment... It's not meant to make a point but to offend in my opinion and that on itself is rude isn't it? "

It is rude and very similar to many of the responses women and couples get from men if they politely turn them down. I've never understood this reaction to rejection really given that we all set ourselves up for it on here.

"She should have left it after his first response and he didn't need to be so rude

Nothing rude in the statement "ok no problem bye" it can even be welcomed in other situations. As a response to a compliment... It's not meant to make a point but to offend in my opinion and that on itself is rude isn't it? "

Maybe he was having a bad day,maybe he had responded very nicely to 50 compliments that day to be polite and every single one of those people then assumed that his polite response was a green light to a meet?

Nothing rude in the statement "ok no problem bye" it can even be welcomed in other situations. As a response to a compliment... It's not meant to make a point but to offend in my opinion and that on itself is rude isn't it?

It is rude and very similar to many of the responses women and couples get from men if they politely turn them down. I've never understood this reaction to rejection really given that we all set ourselves up for it on here. "

Not justifying any rude reaction but the feeling ...y ou need to experience such amount of rejection to understand it. It's the opposit of whats happening to many women here who are mainly here to get their ego boosted and fill their profiles with conditions and rules like if its a competion for the hands of the princess in the fairy tail storries.

If someone reject you. You think am not tgeir type ok. 2 ppl reject you you think oh well! Am not everyones type. 10 ppl reject you start looking at the mirrior trying to see what's so ugly about you. 100's reject you. You get annoyed about it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is rude and very similar to many of the responses women and couples get from men if they politely turn them down. I've never understood this reaction to rejection really given that we all set ourselves up for it on here.

Not justifying any rude reaction but the feeling ...y ou need to experience such amount of rejection to understand it. It's the opposit of whats happening to many women here who are mainly here to get their ego boosted and fill their profiles with conditions and rules like if its a competion for the hands of the princess in the fairy tail storries.

If someone reject you. You think am not tgeir type ok. 2 ppl reject you you think oh well! Am not everyones type. 10 ppl reject you start looking at the mirrior trying to see what's so ugly about you. 100's reject you. You get annoyed about it. "

Yes I guess you do. We're not unfamiliar with rejection, our age puts us in that position although I understand that for single men it is much more likely to happen.

If someone reject you. You think am not tgeir type ok. 2 ppl reject you you think oh well! Am not everyones type. 10 ppl reject you start looking at the mirrior trying to see what's so ugly about you. 100's reject you. You get annoyed about it.

Yes I guess you do. We're not unfamiliar with rejection, our age puts us in that position although I understand that for single men it is much more likely to happen. "

Manners and kindness cost nothing. If you get rudness in return you are the bigger mind and the beautiful soul and they are the ugly ones no matter how attractive they are.

For men and even the very attractive ones this place is a nightmare. For women its a candyshop and a heaven for ego boosting. You'd say why they are here then? Because they are warriors and woonds makes them even more persistant.

Today at work, 2 sexy women clients virtually fucked me with their eyes and words and openly one of them insinuated that she'd be settled for just sex at least.

I was smiling and being nice but being at work I had to be indefirent and stay professional lol. Inside I was gutted I didn't grabb the chance. I must admit it made me feel good about myself. Being unshaved, had only a cpl sleep last night and after a hard long day at work I thought I must look terrible.

When I come to fab ... what can I say? I don't know why am still here to be honest lol. It's a messed up ballance.

Men quiewing for any hole a goal. women you think are sexy are mostly up their own asses. Meanwhile wasted men are fucking men's arses more than anything else and wonen's pussies are over used by plastic toys. lol what a mess.

If someone reject you. You think am not tgeir type ok. 2 ppl reject you you think oh well! Am not everyones type. 10 ppl reject you start looking at the mirrior trying to see what's so ugly about you. 100's reject you. You get annoyed about it. "

But let's be honest if you message someone knowing you are out of their preferences you are pretty much setting yourself up for rejection

But let's be honest if you message someone knowing you are out of their preferences you are pretty much setting yourself up for rejection"

I am not just expecting it but got used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore the slightest. I am just stating whats between the lines and sending a message that it's a shame soo many are living in a virtual world and giving themselves a fake status they wish they had in real life. . I am here to have fun and enjoy a good company may be make friends. I realised a lot here are in a race for some attraction supperiority and feeling above others not realising they are getting uglier in the inside.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I guess you do. We're not unfamiliar with rejection, our age puts us in that position although I understand that for single men it is much more likely to happen.

Manners and kindness cost nothing. If you get rudness in return you are the bigger mind and the beautiful soul and they are the ugly ones no matter how attractive they are.

For men and even the very attractive ones this place is a nightmare. For women its a candyshop and a heaven for ego boosting. You'd say why they are here then? Because they are warriors and woonds makes them even more persistant.

Today at work, 2 sexy women clients virtually fucked me with their eyes and words and openly one of them insinuated that she'd be settled for just sex at least.

I was smiling and being nice but being at work I had to be indefirent and stay professional lol. Inside I was gutted I didn't grabb the chance. I must admit it made me feel good about myself. Being unshaved, had only a cpl sleep last night and after a hard long day at work I thought I must look terrible.

When I come to fab ... what can I say? I don't know why am still here to be honest lol. It's a messed up ballance.

Men quiewing for any hole a goal. women you think are sexy are mostly up their own asses. Meanwhile wasted men are fucking men's arses more than anything else and wonen's pussies are over used by plastic toys. lol what a mess.

"

if that's how you really see it then I would say it is time for you to leave. As a woman I don't recognise your description of my sex although I'm sure it applies to some and you're sounding seriously jaded and cynical about the men too. It can be tough being over fifty on here but we have a choice stay on our own terms or go you have the same choice.

It's not all negative you know . There are nice people here

Poor communication skills for both parties.

For good cocommunication the aim.should be to both feel ok.about the interaction and neither feeling offended but without compromising each other.

The first message from her is acceptable, trying her luck and being complimentary.

His response was curt and left her feeling annoyed. He could have said 'thank you very much, I'm flattered, good luck in your search, take care and enjoy'. Its a rejection but remains polite. It probably wouldn't have caused any further response from her.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

" I realised a lot here are in a race for some attraction supperiority and feeling above others not realising they are getting uglier in the inside.

"

Quite so - and neither sex are excluded. There's a quote that says something like good character is doing the right thing when no-one is looking. Women maybe showing their bad character more in rejection because they are getting more chance to do that. But believe me there are plenty of character flaws common to men on sites like this. We all need to do our best to interact with kindness and humanity in my opinion.

By *ay Dee BeeMan  over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

It's so simple. But lost on many.

"Treat people the way you wish to be treated yourselves"

" I realised a lot here are in a race for some attraction supperiority and feeling above others not realising they are getting uglier in the inside.

Quite so - and neither sex are excluded. There's a quote that says something like good character is doing the right thing when no-one is looking. Women maybe showing their bad character more in rejection because they are getting more chance to do that. But believe me there are plenty of character flaws common to men on sites like this. We all need to do our best to interact with kindness and humanity in my opinion.

"

» Add a new message to this topic